Soldiers Suidide: Fort Hood Soldiers:...

Soldiers Suidide: Fort Hood Soldiers: Four Soldiers at Fort Hood Ar...

There are 91 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Sep 29, 2010, titled Soldiers Suidide: Fort Hood Soldiers: Four Soldiers at Fort Hood Ar.... In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

Four soldiers from the Fort Hood Army base in Texas - all decorated veterans from the wars in Iraq or Afghanistan - died in the past week, a Fort Hood spokesman said Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

Carmen

El Paso, TX

#21 Oct 2, 2010
Ni Tan Locos wrote:
YEAH, DISAGREE ALL YOU WANT.... THE TRUTH HURTS DOESN'T IT?
Hey pathetic excuse for a person. How can one prepare themselves for what they will see and what will happen when they go to war??? Have you been deployed, do you even have the balls to join the ranks? You think you're pretty tough sitting there behind your computer screen, why don't you get off your fat a$# an fight like that guy did and does.

How would you handle watching your friends being shot and killed right in front of your face? No matter how much you think you know about the Military its not even close to half of what the Military really is! It doesn't matter how much these guys are told what will happen when they go there, there is no way to be ready for a brother to be shot and killed and not only were you there but there is nothing you can do to help. How dare you, it's obvious you know nothing about "the truth" so shut the F*#& up and go be a useless part of the human race.

Thank you all men and women who serve in our military, especially thank you to my dad and my wonderful hubby who recently returned home from Iraq. You are my hero!
Michelle

El Paso, TX

#22 Oct 2, 2010
Ni Tan Locos wrote:
<quoted text> You didn't know this before you enlisted???? Where were you for the first 20 years of your life???
"If you don't stand behind our troops, PLEASE by all means, feel free to stand in front of them!"
Ni Tan Locos

Hobbs, NM

#23 Oct 2, 2010
dear FAT & UGLY SLOBS...Carmen and Michelle:...YOU are the pathetic good-for-nothings, probably living on welfare checks the rest of us pay for and then supplement your beer fund by walking the streets around Ft. Bliss on weekends. If you're so patriotic as you pretend to be, JOIN Matthew and go stop some bullets for a change...although I doubt the military would accept you even if they were desperate. In any case, you know NOTHING about me or what I have done, so stick your heads back in the sewer where you do your best and quit breathing valuable oxygen... you are both disgusting slimey plutas, probably Juarez whor*house rejects. Pathetic Wannabees!
sgtenigma

Killeen, TX

#24 Oct 2, 2010
i have a pretty good idea why they did what they did.believe me,my case shows why it is happening.just came back from my fourth tour(jan10) and most of my section has ets or pcs.my e-6 took charge of the section and now months later,everyone is running scared.he constantly yells,is abusive to his wife and dont care who he steps on.he also lives less than a mile from me and im scared he will hurt my family.by nature,i dont think of ways of manipulation and always try to be positive.because of this,i left myself wide open and am now facing an article 15 and might be kicked out.my new 1sg always says there is no need for suicide and that families are always important.but here is the truth.....he yelled at me behind closed doors,told me that i should never let the mans wife into my house when she is in distress and that i am paranoid,pathological lier,and that i dont take responsibility for my actions.but yet he tells me that i never told anyone about my e-6s problems and that it is my fault that things have gone bad.the truth is....before my e-7 pcsed i told him and the e-8 and other e-7s at bn new he had problems and ignored it.but now im getting an article 15 and told i didnt open my mouth.the old 1sg knew the problems and kicked out all my negative counselings for he knew i wasnt the problem.he leaves and my e-6 resubmits the negative counselings 48 hours after the old 1sg leaves in order to crush me and try to salvage his image at work by saying my section as a whole is a problem and not him.no wonder why 6 soldiers who were done with their initial enlistment refused to re enlist.they were demoralized and scared to continue being in the army.well im screwed and now my families financial security is jeopardized and i am so depressed that i have gained 25 pounds in six months and get apprehensive every day when i go to work.there is no justice in the military,it is a system of who can be the smartest in screwing everyone else and getting to the top of the food chain.the days of teamwork,co operation and looking out for your fellow soldiers is long gone.when you tell a soldier in your section about the 4 suicides that happened over the weekend and he says" why are you telling me?i dont give a fuck.its their stupid fault for doing it.it has nothing to do with me."....then you know that the army that you grew up in doesnt exist anymore.in conclusion,i understand why they did it for im depressed,unable to sleep and always paranoid as to what will happen next.gotta love the army right?
Ni Tan Locos

Hobbs, NM

#25 Oct 2, 2010
sgtenigma wrote:
i have a pretty good idea why they did what they did.believe me,my case shows why it is happening.just came back from my fourth tour(jan10) and most of my section has ets or pcs.my e-6 took charge of the section and now months later,everyone is running scared.he constantly yells,is abusive to his wife and dont care who he steps on.he also lives less than a mile from me and im scared he will hurt my family.by nature,i dont think of ways of manipulation and always try to be positive.because of this,i left myself wide open and am now facing an article 15 and might be kicked out.my new 1sg always says there is no need for suicide and that families are always important.but here is the truth.....he yelled at me behind closed doors,told me that i should never let the mans wife into my house when she is in distress and that i am paranoid,pathological lier,and that i dont take responsibility for my actions.but yet he tells me that i never told anyone about my e-6s problems and that it is my fault that things have gone bad.the truth is....before my e-7 pcsed i told him and the e-8 and other e-7s at bn new he had problems and ignored it.but now im getting an article 15 and told i didnt open my mouth.the old 1sg knew the problems and kicked out all my negative counselings for he knew i wasnt the problem.he leaves and my e-6 resubmits the negative counselings 48 hours after the old 1sg leaves in order to crush me and try to salvage his image at work by saying my section as a whole is a problem and not him.no wonder why 6 soldiers who were done with their initial enlistment refused to re enlist.they were demoralized and scared to continue being in the army.well im screwed and now my families financial security is jeopardized and i am so depressed that i have gained 25 pounds in six months and get apprehensive every day when i go to work.there is no justice in the military,it is a system of who can be the smartest in screwing everyone else and getting to the top of the food chain.the days of teamwork,co operation and looking out for your fellow soldiers is long gone.when you tell a soldier in your section about the 4 suicides that happened over the weekend and he says" why are you telling me?i dont give a fuck.its their stupid fault for doing it.it has nothing to do with me."....then you know that the army that you grew up in doesnt exist anymore.in conclusion,i understand why they did it for im depressed,unable to sleep and always paranoid as to what will happen next.gotta love the army right?
Great post! But, some "wannabee" patriotic posters here(Carmen, Michelle) are so knowledgeable that only they know the "truth". Like you aptly put it...gotta love that outfit.
sgtenigma

Killeen, TX

#26 Oct 2, 2010
Ni Tan Locos wrote:
dear FAT & UGLY SLOBS...Carmen and Michelle:...YOU are the pathetic good-for-nothings, probably living on welfare checks the rest of us pay for and then supplement your beer fund by walking the streets around Ft. Bliss on weekends. If you're so patriotic as you pretend to be, JOIN Matthew and go stop some bullets for a change...although I doubt the military would accept you even if they were desperate. In any case, you know NOTHING about me or what I have done, so stick your heads back in the sewer where you do your best and quit breathing valuable oxygen... you are both disgusting slimey plutas, probably Juarez whor*house rejects. Pathetic Wannabees!
KNOCK IT OFF.THE IS RIGHT EXAMPLE OF WHAT GOES ON DAILY IN THE ARMY.THIS IS NOT PRODUCTIVE IN ANY WAY.SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES BY LETTING YOUR LESSER BASIC INSTINCTS KICK IN.
Ni Tan Locos

Hobbs, NM

#27 Oct 2, 2010
sgtenigma wrote:
<quoted text>KNOCK IT OFF.THE IS RIGHT EXAMPLE OF WHAT GOES ON DAILY IN THE ARMY.THIS IS NOT PRODUCTIVE IN ANY WAY.SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES BY LETTING YOUR LESSER BASIC INSTINCTS KICK IN.
yes, Sargeant ..... go take your meds and share some corn flakes with those two THINGS.
Go Army!...lol
kathe

El Paso, TX

#28 Oct 2, 2010
My son Aldo was 18 when He joind the army. 3 deployments to Iraq. Purple hard medal and some of His conrads died after he was injuried in Iraq. the doctor in CO wants to send him to the barricads. open wounds, ciatic nerve damage. I went to CO to pick him up. I did not know how bad were his injuries. I was going to bring him in my van. we put a matress on the back of the car so he would be able to lie back if tired. Somebody help him to buy a airplane ticket back to home. They paid my hotel close to the Hospital. it was release without Dr. orders, the doctor told my son your mother and sister are nurses so they can take care of you. I had to buy everything to treat his wounds at home but his pain was uncontrol until i could not handle His pain and took him to the army Hospital here in my city. 30 days in the hospital and was sent home with homehealth nurse and a machine connected to his wounds to healp him heal his wounds faster. When he recovered superficially from his wounds, htan I notice He was not the same, quiet,spend hrs outside in the patio like thinking and many times crying like a little baby.
a single parent with a 4 years old boy. This boy was His best therapy, I really thing that if He would not taking his son to leave with him the last 2 years, my son would killed himself. Now He studying nursing, They have been refusing his medical benefits and disabilities. He still fighting for His rights.
TruthorConsequen ces

Paso Robles, CA

#29 Oct 3, 2010
Three an four deployments. Secretary of Defense Gates went to Duke University last week to ask students to enlist and serve as Officers. He meant well. He tried. He will not succeed. Those students - their Fathers are millionaires - probably Defense Contractors. They like it that we sacrifice and they reap the rewards. During WW2, there was a name for that: draft dodging. Now there is no shame. They think we are suckers for serving. What else can many do? The millionaires on Wall Street caused the stock market to practically crash so now we have no jobs, except the Army. God Bless us and Help us.
Michelle

El Paso, TX

#30 Oct 3, 2010
Ni Tan Locos wrote:
<quoted text> Great post! But, some "wannabee" patriotic posters here(Carmen, Michelle) are so knowledgeable that only they know the "truth". Like you aptly put it...gotta love that outfit.
I'm sorry, you mistook me for someone who cares what you think.
Ni Tan Locos

Hobbs, NM

#31 Oct 3, 2010
Michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, you mistook me for someone who cares what you think.
Just came up for air, did ya?
LOL
Anonymous

Killeen, TX

#32 Oct 4, 2010
sgtenigma wrote:
Yup! That sounds like the bad 1/2 of the Army alright!
You can tell ALL THE BRIGADE'S NCOS something, but when something happens your 1st SGT won't believe you tried to tell people about something.

Your Story is GREAT! People need to know this. They need to know that it's not all what they see on the news & on military commercials..and it's not all American flags, Patriotic music, and soldiers Saluting all day long with honor!
I hate stupid people with power. They know what's right & the step to do right..but to make THEMSELVES feel good they crush the career of another.

Stay Strong....Don't be scared of another human being(no matter what rank) because he/she is breathing the same air & pumping the same red blood as you. Just remember you have a family you have to care for. Don't let another human bring you or your family down..Do everything in your power to fight it. Someone might have higher rank but that don't mean they're smarter than you or better.

You can take your Article 15 with a grain of salt..or you can get your contacts together & fight it. Just remember...Rank don't mean NOTHING in court! It's all about what you can prove on paper & with witnesses.
tired

Milwaukee, WI

#33 Oct 6, 2010
you soldiers are idiots. you are all volunteers. that's the operative word, volunteers. you are just dying for war profiteers who don't give a shit about you. i have sympathy for the afghan people, not the u.s. military. we hear stories of american troops killing afghans for sport. i cheer every time i hear one of you bastards are blown up by a roadside bomb. yeah, the military 'fights for our freedoms.'' i was wrongly locked up in a mental ward for 6 days and the military didn't do shit for my freedom. yeah, if you weren't over there fighting the taliban would be over here raping our women and making them wear abayas and put us under sharia law. everyone knows joining the military you take a lot of shit. go ahead and kill yourselves. i'm not a brainwashed american idiot like a lot of people. i'm unemployed and the goverment should spend that money here at home instead of the usless wars americans don't give a shit about.
Anonymous

Killeen, TX

#34 Oct 6, 2010
tired wrote:
you soldiers are idiots. you are all volunteers. that's the operative word, volunteers. you are just dying for war profiteers who don't give a shit about you. i have sympathy for the afghan people, not the u.s. military. we hear stories of american troops killing afghans for sport. i cheer every time i hear one of you bastards are blown up by a roadside bomb. yeah, the military 'fights for our freedoms.'' i was wrongly locked up in a mental ward for 6 days and the military didn't do shit for my freedom. yeah, if you weren't over there fighting the taliban would be over here raping our women and making them wear abayas and put us under sharia law. everyone knows joining the military you take a lot of shit. go ahead and kill yourselves. i'm not a brainwashed american idiot like a lot of people. i'm unemployed and the goverment should spend that money here at home instead of the usless wars americans don't give a shit about.
.......I can really tell that you have never talked or at least attempted to communicate with at least 1 soldier in your life. You need to calm down & stop going to "ANTI-WAR" rallies all time mister.
YES..there are a FEW soldiers in the war that do dumb shit. Maybe even a couple hundred...but you can't blame every single soldier for that shit.
Some people go into the MILITARY because they can't even get a job in their own city/town or the next town..And when they're in the Military they find it a pretty good life(not a life of killing..no asshole!). But a life of knowing that they're supporting their own family & supporting other people(other soldiers, units, branches, countries, etc)

So maybe you need to shut the fuck up before you get embarrassed by your own thoughts of soldiers. Yeeeah I said it!
Military since birth

Waco, TX

#35 Oct 8, 2010
Honestly It is The Great Place and really is a great place to live. I love it here. But honestly if they dont have someone to talk to they are at risk of suicide. Please dont judge Hood by it's horrible things that have happened.
SooperFunky

Medina, OH

#36 Oct 8, 2010
What, did they shut down all the tity bars around base? Sheesh!
Armyvet35

Killeen, TX

#37 Oct 8, 2010
tired wrote:
I never raped or killed anyone when I was in 14 years. I may not agree with what you say....but I shall defend your right to say it! US Army Female Veteran
tired

Milwaukee, WI

#38 Oct 9, 2010
that's a major misconception about the u.s. military--that they ''defend americans' freedoms.'' you have the supreme court right now deciding on whether a group of american citizens led by paster fred phelps can demonstrate at soldiers funerals. all the concern by politicians is phony. if all those politicians really cared about ''the troops'' they wouldn't condone sending them to these killing fields. an inordinate number of soldiers are coming back and comitting crimes. you do not under any shape, form or fashion ''defend my freedom,'' miss. it's the first ammendment that guaruntees americans' freedoms, not the military. read the cosnstitution. it says the ''military shall defend against all enemies foreign and domestic.'' it doesn't say anything about the miltary defending americans' freedoms. most people today anyway join the military for economic reasons and are owed no thanks from americans. that's the difference between the armed forces and the ''contractors.'' the contrators get apaid a lot more but when they get smoked they get no recognition. it's obvious the military has planned poorly for the aftermath of war. after any long conflict you always have some psycho nuts coming back. and i hope fred phelps and the westboro church win their lawsuit, because soldiers should not be sacrosanct.

“Two stones with one bird”

Since: Oct 09

The Compound

#39 Oct 23, 2010
To all the Soldiers here. Please think about what you are posting. Your trivial he said, she said BS is not appropriate for a public forum. What are you hoping to accomplish by posting crap like that? It does nothing but make us look bad.

Think about it the next time you type a long uneducated rumor-mill driven rant.

I have been in 12 years now an I have seen plenty of unfair things, but for the most part people get treated fairly and they get rewarded for hard work.

To the civs here; thanks for you support. Most of us are doing the best we can every single day.

To the civs that don't support us - be glad we are ensuring that you have the right to make an ass out of yourself.
Khalid Sheik Muhammed

Canton, IL

#40 Oct 25, 2010
Martyr Machine wrote:
To all the Soldiers here. Please think about what you are posting. Your trivial he said, she said BS is not appropriate for a public forum. What are you hoping to accomplish by posting crap like that? It does nothing but make us look bad.
Think about it the next time you type a long uneducated rumor-mill driven rant.
I have been in 12 years now an I have seen plenty of unfair things, but for the most part people get treated fairly and they get rewarded for hard work.
To the civs here; thanks for you support. Most of us are doing the best we can every single day.
To the civs that don't support us - be glad we are ensuring that you have the right to make an ass out of yourself.
SHUT THE HELL UP YOU BRAINWASHED PIG!!!!!!!!!! The Honorable Major Nadal Hasan thought for himself, unlike the majority of u.s soldiers.Four less to>>>>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Temple Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What do you know about chet shelton (Jan '16) Dec 22 Crash 22
Review: Wild Bills Auto Detailing (Jul '13) Dec '17 Bummedtothemax 2
News Belton Police Arrest Six Men for Gang Rape (Dec '07) Dec '17 FLA boy 48
Lost & Found (Jul '11) Nov '17 Christina Wilson 2
GISD Board Forum Oct '17 Ernest 1
Best daycare in Gatesville Oct '17 Cutie patootie m 1
News Residents ask for confederate statue in Bell Co... Sep '17 The Racist Axe 2

Temple Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Temple Mortgages