tim leary

United States

#1 Dec 3, 2012
I miss citi!(Insert Glenn Beck/John Boehner style depressedalcoholic. Crying jag here).:-(
cheetos

United States

#2 Dec 3, 2012
<SLAP> <SLAP> get hold of yourself man! Come to your senses. She's still lurking around here. Waiting...waiting....quietly.. ..

I know it's hard (in more ways than one) but she'll be back to you soon. After the budget passes and gay marriage is cool.

So wipe off those tears and get ready for 2016!!

;)
haha

Erie, PA

#3 Dec 3, 2012
cheetos wrote:
<SLAP> <SLAP> get hold of yourself man! Come to your senses. She's still lurking around here. Waiting...waiting....quietly.. ..

I know it's hard (in more ways than one) but she'll be back to you soon. After the budget passes and gay marriage is cool.

;)
A budget?!?!
Not with this president!
Ha ha ha
#ineptocracy
yoo hoo

Erie, PA

#4 Dec 3, 2012
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
A budget?!?!
Not with this president!
Ha ha ha
#ineptocracy
She was clearly referring to the rent-a-car place going out of business. Man, you're SO stupid. haHaHa.
tim leary

United States

#5 Dec 3, 2012
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
A budget?!?!
Not with this president!
Ha ha ha
#ineptocracy
SHE'S BACK!!!!:-)
Happy dance!:-)
tim leary

United States

#6 Dec 3, 2012
cheetos wrote:
;)
Thanks... I needed that!(Archaic Aqua Velva aftershave commercial reference).:-)
tim leary

United States

#7 Dec 3, 2012
yoo hoo wrote:
<quoted text>
She was clearly referring to the rent-a-car place going out of business. Man, you're SO stupid. haHaHa.
oh, bro. I so tried telepathically to stop you from posting that... to warn you...
Women like Mata Hari and Citi are the reason the ancient Persians made the Queen the most powerful piece on the chessboard.
Although I suppose one could say all pieces are equally powerful, a pawn can ccheckmate a king under the right circumstances....
tim leary

United States

#8 Dec 3, 2012
cheetos wrote:
;)
"I can resist anything, except temptation".- Oscar Wilde
:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Temple Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black shoplifters in China 5 min stinking pen name 7
Does anyone get it yet? 12 min Father Time 36
Pat Black buying G.E. Erie? 22 min Senior Ozzie 27
GE bld 6 multistory working overtime again. 56 min Everyone 74
Russian oligarch docks yacht in Palm Beach ahea... 1 hr fact 4
" we will be beating prep in 3 years" -MPS Coach 1 hr captain obvious 46
McMaster - Trump's intelligence level "kinderga... 2 hr Hey welfare boy 6

Temple Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance