big mouth Obama
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jimbo

Erie, PA

#1 Jan 29, 2013
Now the SOB is talking about football injuries. Maybe he needs to shut up about that and stick to screwing up our country.
Boomer

Lakeland, FL

#3 Jan 29, 2013
Jimbo wrote:
Now the SOB is talking about football injuries. Maybe he needs to shut up about that and stick to screwing up our country.
The chimp could screw up a wet dream,so whay else is new?
The Racist

Erie, PA

#4 Jan 29, 2013
This thread should have read: " Big lipped Omambo "
Enigma

Lodi, OH

#5 Jan 29, 2013
He da' man fo' all the losers
Joe America

Springboro, PA

#6 Jan 29, 2013
It is time for true Americans to stand up tell the government enough is enough. Obama wants to just snap his fingers and let millions of illegals become citizens. Have they even stopped to think about the economical impact this will have on a country that is seriously in debt? I doubt it will increase the GDP by letting these free loaders become citizens. The government wants to cut the money going to seniors. The same people who funded SS and medicare their whole working life. At the same time give the illegals amnesty and no doubt money. Contact your senator and tell them to stop this before Obama pushes it through with another one of his executive privilege moves. He is determined to make his mark on history at our expense. This is not a Democrat or Republican issue. Stopping this is for the good of our country.
searching

Tiffin, OH

#7 Jan 29, 2013
Bwaahaa ! YOU LOST, GET OVER IT.
Joe America

Springboro, PA

#8 Jan 29, 2013
searching wrote:
Bwaahaa ! YOU LOST, GET OVER IT.
And exactly what is it you "won"?
BuckshotJones

Meadville, PA

#9 Jan 29, 2013
searching is in a darkened basement in his underwear sporting a tin foil hat.
searching

Struthers, OH

#10 Jan 29, 2013
Joe America wrote:
<quoted text>
The Presidential. election, dumbass! Hooty hoot!
Joe America

Springboro, PA

#11 Jan 29, 2013
searching wrote:
<quoted text>The Presidential. election, dumbass! Hooty hoot!
Well Fhead, like I said what did you win? Since you are in the group of fools that voted for Obama (if in fact you vote) you will be the ones hurt the most by his actions.
CRANK

Erie, PA

#13 Jan 29, 2013
In just a few more weeks, on February 18th, we'll celebrate President's Day.

Obama will step out of the White House. If he sees his shadow we'll have four more years of B.S.
Ben Schmekel

Lodi, OH

#14 Jan 29, 2013
52,000,000 came out of their holes to vote for that POSUS
Devout Democrat

Erie, PA

#15 Jan 29, 2013
searching wrote:
<quoted text>The Presidential. election, dumbass! Hooty hoot!
Give it a rest little guy. Stop making us hardworking democrats look so damn stupid.
searching

Erie, PA

#16 Jan 29, 2013
Joe America wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Fhead, like I said what did you win? Since you are in the group of fools that voted for Obama (if in fact you vote) you will be the ones hurt the most by his actions.
Point of clarification, This "Fhead FOOL" is a 44yr. old, 6'3"/245 pounder who played footbal and wrestled at Kansas State. A little bit of research should reveal my identity, feel free to post it along with yours..... Didnt think so boy.
searching

Struthers, OH

#17 Jan 29, 2013
searching wrote:
<quoted text>
Point of clarification, This "Fhead FOOL" is a 44yr. old, 6'3"/245 pounder who played footbal and wrestled at Kansas State. A little bit of research should reveal my identity, feel free to post it along with yours..... Didnt think so boy.
congratz so you can moderate what else can you do, dipshit?
Boomer

Highland City, FL

#18 Jan 29, 2013
Joe America wrote:
<quoted text>
A nogood -gger!
Lou Schwartz

Erie, PA

#19 Jan 29, 2013
CRANK wrote:
In just a few more weeks, on February 18th, we'll celebrate President's Day.
Obama will step out of the White House. If he sees his shadow we'll have four more years of B.S.
Then it's President Clinton, get used to it losers. Even tin foil supreme Glenn Beck thinks the republican party is dead.

http://hiphopwired.com/2013/01/29/glenn-beck-...
searching

Erie, PA

#20 Jan 29, 2013
searching wrote:
<quoted text> congratz so you can moderate what else can you do, dipshit?
Hey you balless wonder, use your own handle. You are one cowardly piece of crap.
CRANK

Erie, PA

#21 Jan 30, 2013
Lou Schwartz wrote:
<quoted text>Then it's President Clinton, get used to it losers. Even tin foil supreme Glenn Beck thinks the republican party is dead.
http://hiphopwired.com/2013/01/29/glenn-beck-...
As I wrote years ago, November 4, 2008, the day America as we once knew it, died, never to be seen again.
Tim Leary

United States

#22 Jan 30, 2013
CRANK wrote:
<quoted text>
As I wrote years ago, November 4, 2008, the day America as we once knew it, died, never to be seen again.
I love the sound of gop butthurt moan I the morning!:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Temple Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
need help 21 min Mongo PI 1
occupy erie HAAAAAAA (Oct '11) 1 hr Cool_Hand__ 24
Sale of Ridgefield 2 hr research 11
Ron Wilga and the Millcreek School Board (Jan '14) 3 hr Ted 493
what constitutes deletion 3 hr Level 10 34
News Erie woman charged with stealing from school PT... 3 hr Millcreek Citizen 13
No New McDowell's time has ended 4 hr Level 10 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Temple Mortgages