Joe America

Meadville, PA

#1 Dec 3, 2012
More gun control would not stop tragic chimp killings. Overpaid NFL players could secure a gun no matter what the law is. Gun control only affects law abiding citizens. It's obvious this guy would have killed his woman by any means possible for whatever reason he felt he needed to. I am not saying this was not a tragedy, it was a senseless killing. Fortunately he saved the taxpayers the cost of a trial.
Wake Up

Erie, PA

#2 Dec 3, 2012
Guns magically kill people, not the person pulling the trigger!
Stu Pedaso

Canton, OH

#3 Dec 3, 2012
You're 'off message', Joe. Congressional Repubs assert that some 'fast and furious' guns 'walked' into Mexico were directly responsible for some deaths.

Large scale arms sales of the type that fast and furious was designed to interdict almost always involve GOP high income constituents and so their lapdog House committees are committed to maintaining enforcement efforts targeted only at small dollar Democrats.
Joe America wrote:
More gun control would not stop tragic chimp killings. Overpaid NFL players could secure a gun no matter what the law is. Gun control only affects law abiding citizens. It's obvious this guy would have killed his woman by any means possible for whatever reason he felt he needed to. I am not saying this was not a tragedy, it was a senseless killing. Fortunately he saved the taxpayers the cost of a trial.
Alf Neeg

North Fairfield, OH

#4 Dec 3, 2012
all nfl players should be issued side arms.
panini

Erie, PA

#6 Dec 3, 2012
this guys was a murderer he murdered another person hes a piece of trash and glad he shot himself so tax payers wouldnt have to pay to keep his sorry ass alive
Charleton Heston

Beaver Falls, PA

#7 Dec 3, 2012
Hey Costas, your paid to announce the game, not denounmce my right to bear arms!!
yoo hoo

Erie, PA

#8 Dec 3, 2012
Real Truth wrote:
<quoted text> Obama and Holder are responsible for the death of the border patrol agent because they are the ones who smuggled guns to the mexican drug cartel. Obama himself is responsible for the deaths of 4 americans in Libya. Just thought I'd throw some troubling facts into the equation.
To Stu's brilliant point, this is only true if you say guns/rocket launchers do indeed kill people. Waiting...waiting...
yoo hoo

Erie, PA

#9 Dec 3, 2012
Charleton Heston wrote:
Hey Costas, your paid to announce the game, not denounmce my right to bear arms!!
...this from the guy who kissed a chimp. Are all NRA members into "inter-species erotica"?
yoo hoo

Erie, PA

#10 Dec 3, 2012
panini wrote:
this guys was a murderer he murdered another person hes a piece of trash and glad he shot himself so tax payers wouldnt have to pay to keep his sorry ass alive
Worse of all is that he was a boring murderer. I dig the guy who shot his father/professor in the head with a friggin bow and arrow.

Better yet, the father started kicking his ass with a freakin arrow sticking out of his brain allowing the students to run away. I'd like to see a reality series based around this concept.
NRA

New York, NY

#11 Dec 3, 2012
NO
RATIONAL
ADULTS
yoo hoo

Beaver, PA

#12 Dec 4, 2012
when I am in Erie, I kiss negroes....I guess I kiss chimps too!!
Stu Pedaso

Canton, OH

#13 Dec 4, 2012
Do either Obama or Holder even own a gun? I don't think so.
Real Truth wrote:
<quoted text> Obama and Holder are responsible for the death of the border patrol agent because they are the ones who smuggled guns to the mexican drug cartel. Obama himself is responsible for the deaths of 4 americans in Libya. Just thought I'd throw some troubling facts into the equation.
Stu Pedaso

Canton, OH

#14 Dec 4, 2012
Costas was ineffectually right about 'this' sort of incident.

Although it's easy to kill someone else in any number of ways the guys who resort to murder/suicide 'must' have an easy way out for their own cowardly azzes.

If those losers couldn't get guns the incidence of murder/suicide by firearm would drop dramatically.

And, if those losers had been called out by Costas as not worthy of a bit of the pity parties that included the murderer he might have done some good.
Costas

Erie, PA

#15 Dec 4, 2012
I'm rich!
Frank

Girard, PA

#16 Dec 10, 2012
Stu Pedaso wrote:
Costas was ineffectually right about 'this' sort of incident.
Although it's easy to kill someone else in any number of ways the guys who resort to murder/suicide 'must' have an easy way out for their own cowardly azzes.
If those losers couldn't get guns the incidence of murder/suicide by firearm would drop dramatically.
And, if those losers had been called out by Costas as not worthy of a bit of the pity parties that included the murderer he might have done some good.
You really are getting dumber by each post!

Must have been the booze!

LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Temple Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Erie County judges launch new fund 41 min Lol 1
"Roar on the Shore (Jul '12) 58 min Maya Sol 80
i'm back, ya dig 2 hr TeriBalko2 12
Pat Cuneo: Shameless Stooge for Garvey and Mike... 2 hr Pedo Bill 6
Who did the most damage to Erie? 2 hr Seth 40
4th of July 4 hr White Euro Christian 7
The American dream 4 hr Climbed that Ladder 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Temple Mortgages