FYA

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

After seeing what a great career Garmon had at Iowa I was wondering what other local star football players were up to. How is Shyquan Pullium doing in college? How about Wiley? They both went to a prestigious college preparatory school so they must both be excelling in college by now.
Lancer

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

FYA wrote:
After seeing what a great career Garmon had at Iowa I was wondering what other local star football players were up to. How is Shyquan Pullium doing in college? How about Wiley? They both went to a prestigious college preparatory school so they must both be excelling in college by now.
Is that what they are calling adult probation now..."college"? In all honesty Garmon is looking for a better fit, according to news reports, so his career still has steam, unless that story is all BS.
Coach

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

I'm sure their progress is being tracked by the Black and Orange Alumni Army. As we all know, Prep takes really good care of every athlete that has served the alumni association by winning championship after championship. Maybe Quan and Wiley are working in Senior Executive positions at one of the many Alumni owned businesses here in Erie. Mary, Queen of Prep, pray for them.
Misch

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Garmon enrolled at Notre Dame to help pump a little juice in to Brian Kelly's offense and Shyquan Pullium has enrolled at MSU and will join Damian Terry and Delton Williams.
Detish

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Misch wrote:
Garmon enrolled at Notre Dame to help pump a little juice in to Brian Kelly's offense and Shyquan Pullium has enrolled at MSU and will join Damian Terry and Delton Williams.
Something tells me a 0.00 gpa isn't going to get you into ND. Pullium failed out of a junior college so I do not think he will be getting into MSU.
Lancer

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Misch wrote:
This fake Misch must a McLane grad because that is one fine piece of sarcastic prose. They only teach such creative writing at the finest of institutions.
Misch

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Garmon had change of mind and has enrolled at Alabama. Saban is pursuing Pulliam hard that he has Garmon locked up. Just a little update for all you jock sniffers out there!
Lancer

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Misch wrote:
Garmon had change of mind and has enrolled at Alabama. Saban is pursuing Pulliam hard that he has Garmon locked up. Just a little update for all you jock sniffers out there!
Alabama: Now those are academic standards that Pulliam and his brethren (look it up Prepsters) can live up to. Good thing Auburn didn't come calling.

Misch calling out jock sniffers, now that is truly funny!
Misch

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

I coach jocks but sniff panties! Lancer's sniff ock straps only!
skip the pee pee

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Misch wrote:
Requiem for a Heavyweight, right? Man, you gotta be old school ;)

PS Misch has a mangyna, Misch has a mangyna...
FYA

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Misch wrote:
Good to hear I was getting worried that they wouldn't end up doing anything with their lives like most of the other Prep stars of the last few years!
Lancer

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Misch wrote:
Funny....I thought you molded men?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Temple Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tax payer protest 2 min trayvon 2
slavery 6 min trayvon 2
Luke Lofgren 21 min For Reals 9
In 2013 Fergson Issued over 24,000 Arrest Warrents 40 min tarib1 25
A More Innocent Time in America 52 min Peter the Rock 12
What Language is Spoken at Erie County Farms? 1 hr coachjerrys 19
Income Redistribution 101 1 hr coachjerrys 13

Search the Temple Forum:
•••

Temple News Video