no talking at akebono
hide ur head jock dude

Glasgow, KY

#159 Aug 2, 2012
It's the first of the month and jockey guy is rich again. lol He'll catch a ride to "Bowling Deen" lol, get a case, head down to the lake, drink to get drunk and escape his reality and then tell us all about his exotic vacation on his yacht that we should be so jealous of. His great Bowling Deen vacation made possible by his exemplary ass sucking skills.
NAZI SPY

Glasgow, KY

#160 Aug 3, 2012
bein a arse kisser is an art you have to be trained in the art of arse kissin
Jockey

Glasgow, KY

#161 Aug 3, 2012
hide ur head jock dude wrote:
It's the first of the month and jockey guy is rich again. lol He'll catch a ride to "Bowling Deen" lol, get a case, head down to the lake, drink to get drunk and escape his reality and then tell us all about his exotic vacation on his yacht that we should be so jealous of. His great Bowling Deen vacation made possible by his exemplary ass sucking skills.
Again you failed to answer any of the questions at hand. I thought people had progressed from the childish rants but I guess if you don't have the answers you have to bring the only thing you have to the table. The few times you tried to answer you were either shut down by me or others. What about the children issue or maybe an extra $10000? I supervise many people who act the same way and wonder why they are still doing the exact same job 15 years later. They make fun of the same people who could buy and sell them a few times over. The same type that want to insult, or better yet, get physical because that is all they know.
ur a poser dude

Glasgow, KY

#162 Aug 3, 2012
Damn dude when the hell would you ever have time to spend your fortune (OMG...LOL) or hone your ass sucking skills if you are constantly on the net begging people to believe that you are rich and happy and still sucking much ass?

Take a break. Give your tongue and sucker a much needed rest. You don't actually think that anyone believes your stupid as, do you? Really? No...REALLY? Now that is funny old dude.
Jockey

Glasgow, KY

#164 Aug 3, 2012
ur a poser dude wrote:
Damn dude when the hell would you ever have time to spend your fortune (OMG...LOL) or hone your ass sucking skills if you are constantly on the net begging people to believe that you are rich and happy and still sucking much ass?
Take a break. Give your tongue and sucker a much needed rest. You don't actually think that anyone believes your stupid as, do you? Really? No...REALLY? Now that is funny old dude.
This is why the floor shouldn't argue with management. It's like bringing a knife to a gun fight. Humor us and answer just one question!
Again you failed to answer any of the questions at hand. I thought people had progressed from the childish rants but I guess if you don't have the answers you have to bring the only thing you have to the table. The few times you tried to answer you were either shut down by me or others. What about the children issue or maybe an extra $10000? I supervise many people who act the same way and wonder why they are still doing the exact same job 15 years later. They make fun of the same people who could buy and sell them a few times over. The same type that want to insult, or better yet, get physical because that is all they know.
NAZI SPY

Glasgow, KY

#165 Aug 3, 2012
Jockey wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why the floor shouldn't argue with management. It's like bringing a knife to a gun fight. Humor us and answer just one question!
YES we would like you to join our team we need people with office skills to take care of paperwork for when we take people to tha back room with tha dim lite over tha chair
curious

Glasgow, KY

#166 Aug 3, 2012
Who is the biggest ho at akebonno??
hehe

Glasgow, KY

#167 Aug 4, 2012
Pretty Sure it is Your MAMA
Daniel

Glasgow, KY

#168 Aug 4, 2012
Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt about your level of education and you sure didn't major in finance! Do the math in terms of what each kid costs with just yearly necessities, not including future higher education plans etc and you tell me if my extra taxes even come close to what it takes to raise a kid...or at least how I was raised. You also don't have to worry about drugs, quality of schools, the environment or basically a damn thing in the future after you leave this world. I see on a daily basis the headaches that come with kids and we prefer to be selfish and piss our money away on vacations! Now who's laughing with not a worry in the world!
I can tell you from first hand experience it is a big savings not supporting kids. I got a divorce 1 year ago and I pay child support which is about half of what it cost me when I lived at home. I'd be living large with no child support!

“I can c u”

Since: Dec 11

look deep into my eyes

#169 Aug 4, 2012
Daniel wrote:
<quoted text>
I can tell you from first hand experience it is a big savings not supporting kids. I got a divorce 1 year ago and I pay child support which is about half of what it cost me when I lived at home. I'd be living large with no child support!
I just tell you I wish I would have never got a divorce it turned my life upsidedown lost a few millon in that crap I would be on easy street if I would have just stayed married
Mother

Glasgow, KY

#170 Aug 5, 2012
otay jockey shorts guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, yeah, yeah and don't hate me because I am Beyonce. It has to be true because I said so on the internet, right? Hope you aren't teaching your kids to be as gullible as you are. Wait, hope your silly ass doesn't have kids. Jockey guy is the kind of rat that will kiss ass all of his life for a few hundred bucks a week and then try to sue somebody when his daughter kisses more than the supervisors ass to get ahead at work. If he had the riches he claimed he wouldn't bother arguing the point on the Glasgow forum as he wouldn't have to prove anything to anyone and his life would be so good he wouldn't want to be on Glasgow topix running his sucker. He's an idiot and you are dumber than he is because you bought his crap hook, line and sinker. What a couple of morons! Only in Glasgow! lol
I better not find out that you are my man as he works out there also. If you are mine you better kiss and suck whatever you have to, to bring home an extra $200 a week! I work two jobs and kiss what I have to, to pay our son's college education. You hollier than now dumbasses can have all your pride but my man is going to swallow his so our son doesn't have to work in a Factory like your daughter will. If you can't see what it takes then she deserves to work and live the same dirty pitiful life you do!!
otay jockey shorts guy

Glasgow, KY

#172 Aug 6, 2012
Mother wrote:
<quoted text>
I better not find out that you are my man as he works out there also. If you are mine you better kiss and suck whatever you have to, to bring home an extra $200 a week! I work two jobs and kiss what I have to, to pay our son's college education. You hollier than now dumbasses can have all your pride but my man is going to swallow his so our son doesn't have to work in a Factory like your daughter will. If you can't see what it takes then she deserves to work and live the same dirty pitiful life you do!!
Your man swallows? Ain't much of a man then, is he? The jokes on you dumb biotch! People go to that same job, do their job and walk out with a paycheck just as big as your wimpy ole man and they leave that job every day with their dignity. They don't have to kiss ass or swallow. You don't either but evidently you like sucking ass so that's why you find reasons to do so! You and the hubby are setting the examples for your kids to follow so quit frontin'! They will be ass kissers and will swallow too! Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww w!
Mother

Glasgow, KY

#173 Aug 6, 2012
otay jockey shorts guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Your man swallows? Ain't much of a man then, is he? The jokes on you dumb biotch! People go to that same job, do their job and walk out with a paycheck just as big as your wimpy ole man and they leave that job every day with their dignity. They don't have to kiss ass or swallow. You don't either but evidently you like sucking ass so that's why you find reasons to do so! You and the hubby are setting the examples for your kids to follow so quit frontin'! They will be ass kissers and will swallow too! Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww w!
"walk out with a paycheck just as big as" this is not what you said in an earlier post. You said a couple hundred dollars a week more and others said that is $10000 a year. I could care less about your foul comments as my man is out there to bring home the most money possible! I don't care what you or anyone else thinks as my job is to get my kids away from factory workers like you. It sounds like you have backed yourself in a corner with comments that don't add up? I don't even know what this frontin is.....are you Black, which would explain a lot?!?

“I can c u”

look deep into my eyes

#174 Aug 6, 2012
maint wrote:
Who's that Guy Christine Smith is screwing in calipers?
she be movin to friction in a few weeks so they will be some new stuff for her to do, we is glad for this sorry for you guys

“I can c u”

look deep into my eyes

#175 Aug 6, 2012
maint wrote:
Who's that Guy Christine Smith is screwing in calipers?
which one
hubby has a bonus ho

Glasgow, KY

#176 Aug 6, 2012
Mother wrote:
<quoted text>
"walk out with a paycheck just as big as" this is not what you said in an earlier post. You said a couple hundred dollars a week more and others said that is $10000 a year. I could care less about your foul comments as my man is out there to bring home the most money possible! I don't care what you or anyone else thinks as my job is to get my kids away from factory workers like you. It sounds like you have backed yourself in a corner with comments that don't add up? I don't even know what this frontin is.....are you Black, which would explain a lot?!?
Are you a blithering racist? Yep, that explains everything. Honey you just need to shut the hell up. You are an old fool. Your ole man brings home more money than he is worth because he is a clocksucker. He stays at work to stay away from you. I bet he's found a cute little overtime sweetie that swallows so he doesn't have to!

Ain't no fool like an old fool, old fool!
Judge

Cincinnati, OH

#177 Aug 6, 2012
hubby has a bonus ho wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a blithering racist? Yep, that explains everything. Honey you just need to shut the hell up. You are an old fool. Your ole man brings home more money than he is worth because he is a clocksucker. He stays at work to stay away from you. I bet he's found a cute little overtime sweetie that swallows so he doesn't have to!
Ain't no fool like an old fool, old fool!
It's great when someone makes fun of a quote "clocksucker". Obviously you are well suited to work with your back and not your mind! Keep trying but I think they have you backed in a corner as you keep saying the same thing over and over, which is nothing!
hubby has a bonus ho

Glasgow, KY

#178 Aug 6, 2012
Judge wrote:
<quoted text>
It's great when someone makes fun of a quote "clocksucker". Obviously you are well suited to work with your back and not your mind! Keep trying but I think they have you backed in a corner as you keep saying the same thing over and over, which is nothing!
And what you think matters...how? lol

I keep saying the same ole shit over and over? Well just call me O-blame-a and vote for me in November.

What a moron you are! Brush your rotten tooth, change your Depends and go back to bed, old fool.

“I can c u”

look deep into my eyes

#180 Aug 10, 2012
i see wrote:
<quoted text> his name is Bruce he works on maintenance
so your sayin maintenance has to be worked on by Bruce tha maintenance guy. is that a new job title now maintenance for maintenance do they like wipe there unders and strokem and get them water? how much does it pay hell I mite do that strokem and things of that nature

“I can c u”

look deep into my eyes

#181 Aug 10, 2012
yall leave the poor girl alone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Temple Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr So true 163,823
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' (Nov '15) 2 hr another 1,331
To Emily foster 4 hr Grow up 2
Should a man call a woman Hun or Honey (Feb '10) 7 hr Robin 80
beware that tall guy at glasgow mighty dollar!! 7 hr Cheering 55
Rib lickers 7 hr Bear 2
Confederate statue: 7 hr Bear 27

Temple Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Temple Hill Mortgages