Tim

United States

#1 Sep 9, 2012
I was coming home and saw that a person was airlifted due to a truck and a four wheeler collison.. anyone know what happen?
dawg fan

Ellenwood, GA

#2 Sep 10, 2012
Where at?
Tim

United States

#3 Sep 10, 2012
Hwy 113 before Rainey rd headed to temple.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#4 Sep 11, 2012
When will people learn to keep "Off Road" Vehicles Off the Road. These Accidents are 100% preventable. Most of the time it's kids that have not been properly trained or supervised. I hope this accident was not fatal.

“Get off my lawn”

Since: Jul 10

Bremen, GA

#5 Sep 11, 2012
This. I wasn't sure if ATVs were street legal or not, so I bow to Bill's superior knowledge. Seems I remember a few years ago some kids in a go-kart type rig were plowed into by a truck.

Those types of vehicles just don't have the height to be visible to the average street-legal conveyance.
Holly

Powder Springs, GA

#6 Sep 11, 2012
The wreck was an 14 and 15 year old. One being my Nephew. They both are in very bad condition, but they are expected to live. And yes they were near the main road close to his driveway, but agreed that these are dangerous vehicles for children and should not be driven close to the road, and people driving should be more careful even if my nephew was on a bicycle he would have still hit him. People who saw the wreck happen said the truck did not maintain his lane and never even tried to slow down. I hope this will be a warning to all children to be careful riding anything even a skate board near the road because drivers are too distracted these days. not to say this guy was, the wreck report still has not released.
a mom

Temple, GA

#7 Sep 11, 2012
We saw this wreck & it was very tragic. We saw 2 helicopters airlift both children. Granted they shouldn't have been close to the road but these children's lives may change 4ever. I'm sure the driver was very saddened by this ACCIDENT! Prayers to the family of the children & hopefully peace for the driver. We ALL should be more careful on roads ecspecially 2 lane roads in residential areas.

Location hidden

#8 Sep 12, 2012
In 99% of these types of accidents the licensed vehicle drivers are not charged because the Off Road vehicles are not licensed to be operated on public roadways and should not have been there to begin with. The only time I have ever seen a vehicle driver charged is when they were operating under the influence, without a license or on a suspended license.

Please let us know how the Boys are doing. They are in our prayers.

Bill
holly

Carrollton, GA

#9 Sep 13, 2012
The young boy had a blood transfusion last night and will have another surgery tomorrow friday to try to save his leg, the young girl had plastic surgery today to repair her broken bones in her face. They driver is not being charged but we were told today that the 14 yr old will be.
Tim

United States

#10 Sep 13, 2012
I'm glad that they will live through this. After all the charges and stuff are over the only thing that matters at the end of the day is that they are alive. They are in my prayers.

Location hidden

#11 Sep 14, 2012
Thanks for the update.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Temple Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 2 min Aggie23 69,935
R.I.P. Rita Merritt (Sep '11) 7 hr nikkicannon86 274
Bremen Athletics 20 hr Burnt Hickory 11
educators resigning Sat Fed up with Fed up 84
thrive supplements (Jul '13) Sat elliemae 767
Homespun Sat Question 8
Bryan Ivey (Mar '13) Jul 30 UR Newsfeed 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Temple Mortgages