Pizza Primo gets second base

Oct 19, 2007 Full story: Bedford Now

“It's a busy day in the pizza business”

When Randy Thompson started delivering pizzas at age 16, he didn't know it would turn into his career. via Bedford Now

Full Story
robert lopez

Ventura, CA

#1 Jan 9, 2008
pizza primo has great food - nice to hear the story behind the owner. we like supporting local mom and pop business and your doing a great job with the pizza primo in dundee!
MJ- Temperance

Temperance, MI

#2 Mar 28, 2008
Ordered a pizza and sub on a Friday night, not sure how the food is. Not sure if they can handle the business. after an hour and 20 mins waiting for the order, called, business stated they were extremely busy and the order was going out. I live 3 miles from Pizza Primo (if that)Driver called 10 mins later, unsure of directions. Stated he would be there in a few minutes. I stated, if the food was not warm, not to deliver, he assured it would be or he would not charge me. He never arrived. 30 mins later, called the store. The driver took the food back, without notifying me he was not going to deliver. I found this after I called the store and spoke to the manager, who did not know what to do with the situation. This business needs guidance, I was not angry with the young manager, just trying to explain to him that they may need more help if after 2 hours, a customer still does not receive their order, there is a problem. He did not handle the situation well either. Please post your comments-- I would like to know if the food is good here, if so, I might try them again- once they get more experience, in a few months.
Ladylly20

Temperance, MI

#3 Apr 16, 2008
i been there two times then it is too kind of amazing taste and flavor
Mayor Carty Stinkbiner

Toledo, OH

#4 Apr 22, 2008
You could bring your business down here to Toledo Republic so that I can bury you with high taxes, Red Power
Annie30

Toledo, OH

#5 Apr 23, 2008
Mayor Carty you are so funny. Great personailty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Temperance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MI Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in M... (Oct '10) 21 hr Amy 96
MI Who do you support for Attorney General in Mich... (Oct '10) Sat Go Blue Forever 128
MI Michigan Felon Politician Ban Amendment, Propos... (Oct '10) Sep 2 just the tip 303
Rabbi Kirt Schneider speaks at Ida church (Jul '08) Aug '14 blackbearfamily 57
MI 2010 Michigan Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Jul '14 gottondas 5,482
MI Who do you support for Secretary of State in Mi... (Oct '10) Jul '14 maeball 169
Moving to Tazewell TN (Jan '14) May '14 single female 7
•••
•••
Temperance Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Temperance Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Temperance People Search