50 Animals Die In Petting Zoo Fire

50 Animals Die In Petting Zoo Fire

There are 2 comments on the Clickondetroit.com story from Feb 9, 2006, titled 50 Animals Die In Petting Zoo Fire. In it, Clickondetroit.com reports that:

TEMPERANCE, Mich. -- At least 50 animals were killed when flames raced through a petting zoo barn in Monroe County near the Ohio border, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Clickondetroit.com.

a person

Temperance, MI

#1 Feb 10, 2006
i knew the ppl that owned that zoo. they were really nice ppl and really cared about their animals. its just so heart wrenching to hear that what they really enjoyed and loved happen to perrish like that. i feel sorry.
Randy Bianca Cheyenne

United States

#2 Feb 13, 2006
This was so very devistating to see, These people and animals need your help! This was a very vibrant way for the Evola Family to give to their community , schools , children, seniors, and members of this community and surrounding area. They gave,. It's time for all of us to pull togeather for them now! I have seen the devistation and was a regular visitor, we have one of the Kittens that was born on this "farm/ zoo". The Monroe Bank and Trust has a fund set up for them, call 1-734-856-3718. maybe you can only donate , Feed? Supplies? Food? Time? Labor? or maybe Love! these people will except anything, and they deserve our support!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Temperance Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News WZZM13 WATER COOLER - Weird 'shoe tree' in nort... (May '08) Sep '15 Sneaky Pete 17
News Food Town closing temporarily Aug '15 lamber kroger sho... 2
Debate: Gay Marriage - Temperance, MI (Jan '12) Jul '15 garry 4
News A look at how climate change will affect Detroi... Apr '15 RxDiscountKing 3
Classicala Horse Farm (Feb '15) Feb '15 Anonymous 1
Milf snapchat (Nov '14) Nov '14 Bmsm4 1
News Rabbi Kirt Schneider speaks at Ida church (Jul '08) Aug '14 blackbearfamily 57
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Temperance Mortgages