Female nurses at Good Sam hospital ar...

Female nurses at Good Sam hospital are perverts and unprofessional

Posted in the Tempe Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
carl

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Nov 18, 2009
fat disgusting perverted pigs.
randy j

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Nov 23, 2009
So are the ones at john c lincoln north moutain
LMfAO

Gilbert, AZ

#3 Dec 2, 2009
All nurses are nasty. They go to school for a whole two years and think they are doctors. They need to learn that they are only threre to follow orders, they can not make any decissions for themselves. I know janitors who have more than a two year degree.
JAMES

Maricopa, AZ

#4 Dec 19, 2009
Fat,dumb and extra stupid little perverts
mad

Gilbert, AZ

#5 Dec 29, 2009
Nurses in al hospitals are nuts. I know a few at Baptist that say they give the patients pain meds, but if the patients are sleeping they take keep them for themselves. This goes on so much. They should have spot drug testing. I reviewed my fathers medical records and it said that he recieved pain medication every two hours. Half the time he was unconcious. This is not what was ordered, but the actual administration record that the nurses signed off on. They said they were giving it to him by mouth when he had not been concious for days. Hospitals are so desperate for nurses they don't drug screen them and don't care when family members bring this to the administrataion. If you are in the hospital tell them u want a copy of your MAR (medication administration Record). If they know you are watching they wont steal your medication.
coyote

Halifax, Canada

#6 Feb 12, 2010
Wow- nurses are subject to criticism from totally nasty folks and it is likely all levels of society- male or female they are awesome and like many professionals you do not realize how important`they are until you need them. I am certainly not a nurse and have difficult time trying (no I do NOT accept)to fathom why such incredible, obnoxious, unfounded statements are made !Look in your own backyard as to your own profession- be realistic to reality !
DennisLuvsCock

Phoenix, AZ

#7 Feb 12, 2010
Typical arizonans, complaining because they've run out of meth and have nothing better to do with their time.

The state with the worst public education system in the US, and these morons have the nerve to complain about nurses.

Cook some more meth and life will better again, losers.

Have A Nice Day!
carl

Gilbert, AZ

#8 Feb 17, 2010
they give great bj's
BoratJr

Phoenix, AZ

#9 Feb 17, 2010
carl wrote:
they give great bj's
Yo, Yo, RESPECT!

Do they do BBBJ/CIM?
JAMES

Mesa, AZ

#10 Feb 21, 2010
coyote wrote:
Wow- nurses are subject to criticism from totally nasty folks and it is likely all levels of society- male or female they are awesome and like many professionals you do not realize how important`they are until you need them. I am certainly not a nurse and have difficult time trying (no I do NOT accept)to fathom why such incredible, obnoxious, unfounded statements are made !Look in your own backyard as to your own profession- be realistic to reality !
You should know,why so many canadian nurses come here to the US.
After they're here we realize thay're not qualified. The female nurse population is 95% vs 5% male nurses. Male patients privacy
is never respected. You need to wake up!
good sam nurse sue

Gilbert, AZ

#11 Feb 22, 2010
Nurses work hard. We do more work than the doctors, who don't know crap. If I want to sleep with a doctor whose business it is except mine and his. I like having someone pay my bills for me. I make forty dollars an hour, more than any of you uneducated idiots who do factory work, waitress etc...I am better than most of you because I went to school and learned how to make money. I take care of my patients but I don't baby them. And we also are not here to wipe your butts or make sure you have your pain pills every three minutes. Go get drug help.most patients disgust me.
Bigtits

Phoenix, AZ

#13 Feb 23, 2010
good sam nurse sue wrote:
Nurses work hard. We do more work than the doctors, who don't know crap. If I want to sleep with a doctor whose business it is except mine and his. I like having someone pay my bills for me. I make forty dollars an hour, more than any of you uneducated idiots who do factory work, waitress etc...I am better than most of you because I went to school and learned how to make money. I take care of my patients but I don't baby them. And we also are not here to wipe your butts or make sure you have your pain pills every three minutes. Go get drug help.most patients disgust me.
Would you do anal or BBBJ/CIM for cash?
good sam nurse sue

Gilbert, AZ

#14 Feb 23, 2010
I don't know what a bbbh/cim is. The doctors that I date are not perverts. You sound so stupid, I bet you are one of the idiots that come into the ER for fake backe pain or migrane.
JAMES

Maricopa, AZ

#15 Feb 23, 2010
All female nurses are perverts!
ThisStateSux

Phoenix, AZ

#17 Feb 25, 2010
good sam nurse sue wrote:
I don't know what a bbbh/cim is. The doctors that I date are not perverts. You sound so stupid, I bet you are one of the idiots that come into the ER for fake backe pain or migrane.
Bare Back BlowJ*b/C*m in Mouth. Are you that stupid, with all the "education" you say you have? And by the way, in this post you make $40.00/hr, in another post you claimed to make $30.00/hr. Are you that retarded that you can't even keep your hourly rate of pay straight, or is mom typing your posts for you while you cram more Cheetos into that hole in your face, better known in "nursing" terms as a mouth?

And according to your other posts, doctors are less educated than nurses, so why would you date someone who's not as smart as you?

I go to the ER all the time with fake pain issues so I can get Oxycontin, which I then take to the malls and sell for $40.00/pill.
I'm usually sold out within the hour. I usually look for trailer trash women like yourself, who are always looking for precription narcotics for themselves and their kids, who they keep locked in a closet while they're out looking to score!

Have A Nice Day!

Hope Mom doesn't get tired of typing, and more importantly, that she doesn't run out of Cheetos!

Are you at 450 or 500lbs? Keep us posted!
Good Sam nurse Sue

Gilbert, AZ

#18 Feb 25, 2010
ThisStateSux wrote:
<quoted text>
Bare Back BlowJ*b/C*m in Mouth. Are you that stupid, with all the "education" you say you have? And by the way, in this post you make $40.00/hr, in another post you claimed to make $30.00/hr. Are you that retarded that you can't even keep your hourly rate of pay straight, or is mom typing your posts for you while you cram more Cheetos into that hole in your face, better known in "nursing" terms as a mouth?
And according to your other posts, doctors are less educated than nurses, so why would you date someone who's not as smart as you?
I go to the ER all the time with fake pain issues so I can get Oxycontin, which I then take to the malls and sell for $40.00/pill.
I'm usually sold out within the hour. I usually look for trailer trash women like yourself, who are always looking for precription narcotics for themselves and their kids, who they keep locked in a closet while they're out looking to score!
Have A Nice Day!
Hope Mom doesn't get tired of typing, and more importantly, that she doesn't run out of Cheetos!
Are you at 450 or 500lbs? Keep us posted!
You are just jealous of me because I have a good job and have the doctors begging to date me. I have a huge house while you live in a weekly rate run down apartment complex. Come to my ER and you wont get an asprin. We keep a list of drug seekers behind the station and know who the drug seekers are. I hope you overdose so another retard can be taken off the face of the Earth
ThisStateSUX

Phoenix, AZ

#19 Feb 25, 2010
Good Sam nurse Sue wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just jealous of me because I have a good job and have the doctors begging to date me. I have a huge house while you live in a weekly rate run down apartment complex. Come to my ER and you wont get an asprin. We keep a list of drug seekers behind the station and know who the drug seekers are. I hope you overdose so another retard can be taken off the face of the Earth
Wow, a typical response from a typical brain-dead arizonan. May you get broadsided by a drunk driver while you're on a date with one of those "doctors"; we can only hope the impact is on your side of the car. What do you charge per hour while you're on one of those "dates" and does that include BBBJ/CIM, or just a lap dance?

Have A Nice Day!
JAMES

Chandler, AZ

#20 Feb 25, 2010
Get my bedpan,my urinal and a hot wash cloth ready
cause I want my pretty butt wiped clean you
little pervert!
Good Sam nurse Sue

Gilbert, AZ

#21 Feb 25, 2010
JAMES wrote:
Get my bedpan,my urinal and a hot wash cloth ready
cause I want my pretty butt wiped clean you
little pervert!
Go get your dog, I am sure it is used to licking your balls every Saturday night.
JAMES

Phoenix, AZ

#22 Feb 26, 2010
Good Sam nurse Sue wrote:
<quoted text>
Go get your dog, I am sure it is used to licking your balls every Saturday night.
I'll bet the only stick and balls you see are the ones at
work.Isn't that right little pervert!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tempe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "[I] Pray For Barack Obama To Die And Go To Hel... (Sep '09) 4 hr dGo mnaDed lyHo i... 2,135
Shit bag Central is Phoenix, Arizona 7 hr Zeke the Pinhead 1
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) 7 hr chuckles 836
Alexis DelChiaro (Sep '10) 10 hr BabetteinAZ 80
Gay fun in east mesa uni/crismon area 15 hr Letsf_ck 1
how many nurses have had lost there license bec... (Aug '07) 22 hr Pie 2,395
News Breast feeding in public becomes legal Thursday (Sep '06) Wed Jimmasin 21
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tempe Mortgages