Damn She's Frightning Jodi Arias

Damn She's Frightning Jodi Arias

Posted in the Tempe Forum

Fundoober

United States

#1 Feb 27, 2013
Jodi Arias, the murderer of Travis Alexander, is the most creepiest killer alive.

Her smiles to the jury as she tries to answer questions must be unsettling in person. From her posturing during trial now, back to interviews and her smiling booking photo, I'm convinced she smiled this same way while she stabbed Travis 29 times.

Defense team should recoach her on responses. If she were my client, I'd atleast make an attempt to be engaging, not downright scary!

Juan the Prosecutor should start his questions with "Maam, answer with either a yes or a no". Cut her off at the knees with all her babble already.
Lonnie

Cookeville, TN

#2 Feb 27, 2013
This babbling is what is going to get her off-of the hook.
She is too hot to handle, almost.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#3 Mar 1, 2013
Lonnie wrote:
This babbling is what is going to get her off-of the hook.
She is too hot to handle, almost.
Nope the babbling and JM bit by bit tearing down each and every one of her lies BECAUSE of that babbling is going to get the deserving psycho lethal injection. jmho
Cock A Doodle

Spring, TX

#4 Apr 1, 2013
They should cut A Violette off too. She is just talking to hear her head rattle and raking in the bucks while doing so. The defense is asking her a bunch of dumb questions that are really only making JA look like an easy sleaze, pointing out that she had oral sex with TA in a car by Starbucks. Does she think he is going to respect her after she acts like a prostitute? No one nailed her feet to the floorboard of the car. She could have gotten out at any time. I don't buy that she was vulnerable due to the breakup with the guy 20 years her senior, Darryl. That seemed like a business deal. She paid half the mortgage for a place to live plus he got sex, including anal sex, as a benefit. She is not some innocent little ingenue. She is now 32 and aging poorly. Her glasses and ugly clothes don't do anything to make people like her more. Some say she tries to dress like her female attorney and that Arias doesn't need glasses but wears them anyway. She is described as a chameleon, taking on characteristics of those around her. Maybe she watched that movie, "Taking Lives" one too many times. I hope she remembers how that story ended. Seriously, what would happened if she walked/was acquitted? Is there any chance of that? I have read she shot him last after he had bled out. And that, folks, could get her a seat on death row.
Ladysuds

Mishawaka, IN

#5 Apr 13, 2013
Remember Laviolette is getting paid by the hour and it takes allot longer to say all that Bs than it does to say yes or no
wooden spoon

United States

#6 Apr 14, 2013
Cock A Doodle wrote:
They should cut A Violette off too. She is just talking to hear her head rattle and raking in the bucks while doing so. The defense is asking her a bunch of dumb questions that are really only making JA look like an easy sleaze, pointing out that she had oral sex with TA in a car by Starbucks. Does she think he is going to respect her after she acts like a prostitute? No one nailed her feet to the floorboard of the car. She could have gotten out at any time. I don't buy that she was vulnerable due to the breakup with the guy 20 years her senior, Darryl. That seemed like a business deal. She paid half the mortgage for a place to live plus he got sex, including anal sex, as a benefit. She is not some innocent little ingenue. She is now 32 and aging poorly. Her glasses and ugly clothes don't do anything to make people like her more. Some say she tries to dress like her female attorney and that Arias doesn't need glasses but wears them anyway. She is described as a chameleon, taking on characteristics of those around her. Maybe she watched that movie, "Taking Lives" one too many times. I hope she remembers how that story ended. Seriously, what would happened if she walked/was acquitted? Is there any chance of that? I have read she shot him last after he had bled out. And that, folks, could get her a seat on death row.
if she walks.....she Will hurt someone else...and I think anyone who hurt her case will be onher hit list includding the judge. When the judge ruled to deny Mistrial - jodi. Was glaring at her - it was scarey.
Black Spanx

Spring, TX

#7 Apr 15, 2013
http://www.examiner.com/article/inmate-says-j...

And she is telling creepy stories in jail about hacking up his body and burying different parts here and there. Next, she will make some story up about cannibilism. Maybe she is trying to appear tough so inmates won't mess with her in jail.

I have read she is afraid of the death penalty. She would probably ask for a makeover so she would look good when she checks out. Travis didn't look good after he died.

The gunshot wound to the face was probably so the family couldn't have an open casket service. Ditto for all the knife wounds to the part of the body that would show.

Anyone who defends her needs their head examined.
really

United States

#8 Apr 17, 2013
Black Spanx wrote:
http://www.examiner.com/articl e/inmate-says-jodi-arias-is-te lling-people-she-chopped-up-tr avis-alexander
And she is telling creepy stories in jail about hacking up his body and burying different parts here and there. Next, she will make some story up about cannibilism. Maybe she is trying to appear tough so inmates won't mess with her in jail.
I have read she is afraid of the death penalty. She would probably ask for a makeover so she would look good when she checks out. Travis didn't look good after he died.
The gunshot wound to the face was probably so the family couldn't have an open casket service. Ditto for all the knife wounds to the part of the body that would show.
Anyone who defends her needs their head examined.
interesting she is speaking about hacking him up. At one point I thought she cut his neck so deep with the intent to dismember & dispose of him then realized she needed a saw.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tempe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) 7 hr HotnPhx 1,181
News Cleaning chemicals cause evacuation in Phoenix 15 hr Robert Tilford 1
News Video shows man lighting Phoenix LGBT youth cen... Wed Buba 1
Why are there so many fat women in Phoenix (Jan '17) Wed Buba 10
News Shuttered Mexican-American studies program back... Wed spud 13
New recorded gangs in Arizona.... (Jun '07) Jul 25 Rattlesnake Pete 2,149
reg ducs travel new identificatn Jul 25 paulsanders 1

Tempe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tempe Mortgages