State Drops Charges Against DEA-Buste...

State Drops Charges Against DEA-Busted Operators of a Tempe Medical Marijuana Clinic

There are 2 comments on the Phoenix New Times story from Nov 22, 2011, titled State Drops Charges Against DEA-Busted Operators of a Tempe Medical Marijuana Clinic. In it, Phoenix New Times reports that:

James Chaney, in the mug shot taken by police after September's raid of the Arizona Go Green Co-Op. All charges have been dropped from September's high-profile bust by the Drug Enforcement Agency of a Tempe medical marijuana clinic.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Phoenix New Times.

Georgia Native

Edmond, OK

#1 Nov 23, 2011
DEA got busted this time. Cold blooded dipchits picking on cancer patients. May God punish them all and their org.
The Real Truth

Oklahoma City, OK

#3 Nov 26, 2011
CaN THIS MAN sue THE dea? I heard it was difficult to do or we don't have lawyers with balls like we did in the 60's and 70's now little coward whimps.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tempe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Civil-rights leaders slam Gov. Ducey for Confed... 5 hr Bloodonhishands 5
work for nurses with stipulations on their license (Oct '13) 6 hr Truth 9
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) 13 hr chuckles 1,190
News Operator of electric-vehicle charging stations ... 21 hr Solarman 1
Jeff Flake Should Resign Sat Bloodonhishands 4
John McCain Sat Bloodonhishands 8
Chandler National Little League Vendor Jevin St... Sat IntheNewsAgain 2

Tempe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tempe Mortgages