maggie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Poor Bob is in the fourth ave jail after being arrested for sexual abuse at a live nativity scene. The minister of the church where the attack occurred stated that the goats and sheep will never be the same. A spokesman for the Maricopa Co Sheriff's department stated that Bob had his way with the animals for several hours before the baby jesus called the police.
BobEngland

Ilford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Maggie, did you manage go on You Tube and see the male Tapir having it off with the female Tapir, I'm not kidding 'his tapir' was about 3 foot long, Do a You tube Search and rest assured it's an amazing sight.

My England been on full alert for a few weeks, first we were expecting trouble from the Taliban for our knocking off Osama Bin Laden, we passed them messages saying it was a CIA plot to implicate us (the English) and shifted the blame on to the US, we had to ask them to ignore the set of Bagpipes they found outside Bin Ladens Compound as planted evidence. Then we were on full alert for Hurricane Sandy rescue messages, any hour now was the feeling here and those NY Yanks will be shouting down the phone, May Day, May Day, if anyone can hear this come in. Come in. May Day, May Day,.........

Some people have advised our Govt to not offer the US anymore military aid. Things have got worse since we had to clear that small US town that was invaded by aliens who planted listening devices in American's heads,then we had to clear Roswell for you and head off another War of the Worlds troops heading for LA. So give us a break, rescuing the USA is becoming a full time job.. Pal Bob,

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Tempe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alexis DelChiaro (Sep '10) 2 hr Fox 10 watcher 72
Ace Hardware is RUDE 9 hr Hiny1 26
James Richard Tabler 14 hr Rider 1
Review: ABC Auto Auction (Dec '13) 15 hr Colby 5
Nostradamus (Jan '14) Wed Jorgus 65
New recorded gangs in Arizona.... (Jun '07) Wed yb 5oo 1,920
Floods force dramatic rescues in Phoenix area Wed Taxpayer for years 2

Search the Tempe Forum:
•••
•••