Teen shot, killed walking in Laveen

Jul 10, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: ABC15.com

Police say an 18-year-old man was shot and killed while walking to a McDonald's restaurant Monday night in Laveen.

Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated Apr 17, 2013
unk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

This was senseless a young man with so much potential whose life was priceless, gun down.... gunman I will see you 1 day soon In a quart on your way to death row I promise... Where coming for you!!!!
unk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Terrell Denton arrested charged with first degree murder!!!
CRASSUS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

We're talkin Jigger on Jigger crime. Jiggers are not welcome in Arizona.
http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_west_val...
BobEngland

Leeds, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

CRASSUS wrote recently:

Do you want to buy a Jiggers, we deliver $1 per mile Arizona only.?

I have taken up long distance faith healing, I seem to be getting a lot better at it, so lets try and heal him shall we and see what happens?

Command:

"FOUL AND EVIL SPIRITS WHO POSSESS CRASSUS THE ANCIENT SLAVE DRIVERS SOUL, COME OUT NOW, LEAVE, I COMMAND YOU IN JESUS'S NAME TO LEAVE HIM, AND COME OUT NOW AND RESTORE HIS SANITY AND SOUL TO JESUS LOVE.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

BobEngland wrote:
CRASSUS wrote recently:
Do you want to buy a Jiggers, we deliver $1 per mile Arizona only.?
I have taken up long distance faith healing, I seem to be getting a lot better at it, so lets try and heal him shall we and see what happens?
Command:
"FOUL AND EVIL SPIRITS WHO POSSESS CRASSUS THE ANCIENT SLAVE DRIVERS SOUL, COME OUT NOW, LEAVE, I COMMAND YOU IN JESUS'S NAME TO LEAVE HIM, AND COME OUEngland, you seem to be obsessed with Crassuus. Same post in several areas.T NOW AND RESTORE HIS SANITY AND SOUL TO JESUS LOVE.
England, you seem to be obsessed with Crassuus. Same post in several areas.
Cleaning Crime Scene

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

See what I mean?
Insanity.
BobEngland

Romford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

The guys been riling me for years, making posts using my name and reducing my kingly standing in the Phoenix Community, Why I just love him I don't know, maybe it's because apart from me he's not got a friend in the whole world, Even his own mother talks to him through a crack in the door, it's sad ' as someone said in that great film called ON THE WATERFRONT, he could'a been a Sanitation worker.
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

BobEngland wrote:
The guys been riling me for years, making posts using my name and reducing my kingly standing in the Phoenix Community, Why I just love him I don't know, maybe it's because apart from me he's not got a friend in the whole world, Even his own mother talks to him through a crack in the door, it's sad ' as someone said in that great film called ON THE WATERFRONT, he could'a been a Sanitation worker.
I fought with Bob in the 1st gulf war. Bob used to peel back the 4 skin on the enemy and go to town on them. He even likes Muslims that bomb marathons.
BobEngland

Romford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Crassus, I want you to offer your services to the FBI has a sniffer dog, with your experience every case they send you on 'the answer will be blowing in the wind'.

We received the Boston bomb news on BBC 10.00pm news here, it never mentioned the 3rd bomb has the news was just breaking, then we have had the Fat Kid on the loose in Pyony-Ping. It seems I ought to come over there, for starters the Fat Kids out, and I'd better not ever hear you say Allah Akbar again. I can still recall when you first told me "You were on a Jihad", I honesly thought it must be a new motorbike you'd bought. I mean what else could I think? Pal Bob.
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

BobEngland wrote:
Crassus, I want you to offer your services to the FBI has a sniffer dog, with your experience every case they send you on 'the answer will be blowing in the wind'.
We received the Boston bomb news on BBC 10.00pm news here, it never mentioned the 3rd bomb has the news was just breaking, then we have had the Fat Kid on the loose in Pyony-Ping. It seems I ought to come over there, for starters the Fat Kids out, and I'd better not ever hear you say Allah Akbar again. I can still recall when you first told me "You were on a Jihad", I honesly thought it must be a new motorbike you'd bought. I mean what else could I think? Pal Bob.
There's no need for that. Don't you folks still have some ovens left over from the great WWII? Fire them up. It's the best way to deal with the EXPLODING Muslim population.
BobEngland

Romford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Crassus, and all, one thing ever adult and child knows is.

YOU NEVER EVER PULL THE TAIL OF A SLEEPING LION.

America my favourite lion, and it's got 9 great big tails and 9 lives, and the FBI (which reminds me I want to join the FBI and fight crime) and the FBI will find whoever did this and the all important clue be found, the guy left a clue - they always do, left a trace footprint or made an error, and it will turn up. And you can invite me over for the midnight execution party outside Boston Jail (I know, don't tell me, this is where your gonna tell me they do not execute felons in Massachuetts) okay don't execute him drown the cunxt. So now I 'm watching the news to see what develops next. We buried Mrs Thatcher (a former Prime Minister) today, A State Funeral with HM the Queen attending. If you want I'll keep an old shoeboxe back for you to bury you in when you go. Isn't that nice of me, God Bless My Amercia, and any news yet on when we're going to get it back.
Whitey

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Hm, Terrell and Dewight.....Sounds like a couple gangstas from the hood who had a dust up....don't bring a girlfriend to a gunfight.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Tempe Forum right now

Search the Tempe Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Nostradamus (Jan '14) 1 hr guest 55
Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) 1 hr Ace 594
New recorded gangs in Arizona.... (Jun '07) 1 hr doWn By LaW 1,911
we are suppliers of froozen chicken feet in l... (Mar '13) 3 hr S Templer 27
WordPress Training in Phoenix Arizona 9 hr SEO Training Service 1
Uncle Niece sex....Incest? Relationship? (Aug '13) 9 hr that guy 15
Do Mexicans make good pets 11 hr Big Jim 6
•••
•••