Bust Made In Prostitution Sting At Massage Parlor

Full story: Cbs2.com 218
Police arrested a Murrieta woman for prostitution at a Temecula massage parlor. Min Zhou, 37, was working at the Asian Massage Center, 41743 Enterprise Circle North, Friday afternoon, caught in a sting set by ... Full Story
First Prev
of 11
Next Last
thats not true

San Francisco, CA

#220 May 10, 2012
Actually..I have first hand experience with some of these girls. I dated a woman and later found out she worked in one of these places. She was contantly lying to me and others, decieving these dumb men into thinking she liked them so they would visit her and pay for the services. She loved money, easy money that is and was unwilling to find legit work. She was not forced in any way to work at the massage place. Thats what they tell you I am sure when they get busted, thats one of their many lies. Truth is, at least in the US, they are usually lazy greedy dishonest people who also cheat on their taxes because they make all cash.. This is because I know them personally.
Da PoPo wrote:
Well take it from one who is busting these massage businesses. You all might think it is a victimless crime, but the real victim is the girl doing the deed. There is so much more going on then "Happy Endings". There is Human Trafficking going on. Sex for Hire or through Fear or Force. Unless you really talk to one of these girls and have them in obvious fear from the mamasan directing them and leading them, monitoring everything they do and say ... seing them hang their head in shame and cry to you because there family is in danger and they are being forced into these acts or else, you really have no room to talk or have any idea ... you all are clueless. You are all probably only interested in your BJ's and so on ... when you can't get from one you go onto the next w/out even thinking of the real issue ... only persuing your own selfish needs. Do what you will do, I really don't care about the 'Johns", which is what you all are anyway. I read all about everyone's antics and the goings on inside these businesses ... People ... I don't understand why everyone feels the need to write to the public of their sexual exploits and get suprised when the police bust the place ... we are only using what everyone puts out there ... Hope one day, you get what you are giving out because it all comes around in the end.
Eddie Boy

Murrieta, CA

#221 Jun 21, 2012
Im an old guy that looks at young girls. What is wrong with that.
Guy

San Francisco, CA

#222 Jun 23, 2012
Da PoPo wrote:
Well take it from one who is busting these massage businesses. You all might think it is a victimless crime, but the real victim is the girl doing the deed. There is so much more going on then "Happy Endings". There is Human Trafficking going on. Sex for Hire or through Fear or Force. Unless you really talk to one of these girls and have them in obvious fear from the mamasan directing them and leading them, monitoring everything they do and say ... seing them hang their head in shame and cry to you because there family is in danger and they are being forced into these acts or else, you really have no room to talk or have any idea ... you all are clueless. You are all probably only interested in your BJ's and so on ... when you can't get from one you go onto the next w/out even thinking of the real issue ... only persuing your own selfish needs. Do what you will do, I really don't care about the 'Johns", which is what you all are anyway. I read all about everyone's antics and the goings on inside these businesses ... People ... I don't understand why everyone feels the need to write to the public of their sexual exploits and get suprised when the police bust the place ... we are only using what everyone puts out there ... Hope one day, you get what you are giving out because it all comes around in the end.
Here in San francisco, where massage parlors flourish, it is required, i believe by state law, that the girls working in massage parlors are certified to work there and legal to work in the US. Massage parlors WILL NOT HIRE GIRLS WHO DO NOT MEET THESE STANDARDS. Yet there are still so many legal resident women working in these places BECAUSE THEY LIKE EASY MONEY.
guy

San Francisco, CA

#223 Jun 23, 2012
Labia wrote:
If its a legit message place, then whats the problem you have with her working there? If its not, where is it at, I need to check it out.
Thats not the point. I just get sick of people claiming that these girls are all victims of some human trafficking scheme and that they are forced to work there.. Its not true. I have personally known girls from other countries (Asian countries) who came here, committed immigration fraud, worked in massage parlors making $200 to $300 a day. And they keep that money, it doesnt go to the owner..They are all over San Francisco, many of them are even married and have kids, or are divorced and some are exchange students who are not supposed to work but do it illegally. But victims??? haha the real victims are hard working taxpayers who tow the line in this country.
henry of bay area

Pleasanton, CA

#224 Jun 26, 2012
happy ending=murietta massage they are awsome!!!
henry of bay area

Pleasanton, CA

#225 Jun 26, 2012
happy ending=murieta massage...they're awsome !!!
clamchowder

Temecula, CA

#226 Jun 26, 2012
Yes, and the cute one likes to eat man gravy if you know what Im talking about.
Fran

Philadelphia, PA

#227 Sep 13, 2012
Ah, those Asian ingenues and their $10.00 jobs. Think twice before you go to one of those places for a "legitimate" massage.
Tms

Gardena, CA

#228 Oct 24, 2012
Ed Henberger wrote:
Nothing wrong with being horny and wanting some boom boom action.
Ed and mike, I can't wait till your daughters work there so I can go see then.
Annonymous

Temecula, CA

#229 Nov 7, 2012
Best massage. I was never offered anything "extra, certainly didn't pay for it, and Zi was never touched inappropriately. Just a good massage. Shame.
Leroy

Hobbs, NM

#230 May 1, 2013
I love to read about "legitimate" massage therapists put down prostitutes. They tease men money and think they are different??? The prostitutes at least do what they advertise and that is address the entire body. Cops are morons driven by bible thumpers that screw like house cats. Cops should leave prostitutes alone and fight real crime, maybe then things would get better. Men go to prostitutes because they have unimaginative women at home that have no sexual appetite at all. Prostitutes are the same but they have to get something for their time, money. Which makes most women worthless to men on both sides of the fence. At least when you need or want something a prostitute will listen, not judge you and give it to you the way you want it. Of course for money. All of you legal prostitutes (massage therapists) that tease men for money, shut up.
chito

Los Angeles, CA

#231 Jul 28, 2013
chuckie spermbuildup wrote:
<quoted text>wake up
.....are you sure she doesn't at least rub guys off or go anal....i mean she is Chinese!!!!!
GetaLife

Murrieta, CA

#232 Aug 1, 2013
Yes all Asian massage parlors offer happy endings. They all provide very good massages also. It is up to the customer if they want a hand job or not. These poor girls work 6-7 days a week to support themselces & often times their families in China. That is no crime and a vast waste of tax payers dollars. Shame on all those who judge others. God sees all things. Let those who have no sin cast the first stone.
Kevin

Temecula, CA

#233 Aug 5, 2013
doug wrote:
these posters need to learn some basic grammar. go back to school loosers.
leave the massage parlors alone, they arent hurting anyone.
Maybe they can go back to basic grammar school with you? "Loosers" is correctly spelled "losers". Got it loser? Hypocrite!
Josh

San Diego, CA

#234 Jan 10, 2014
M J Tacoma WA wrote:
I agree, it is the bible thumping right that drive these types of investigations that usually cost taxpayers a whole lot more than what is brought in in fines. Again it is a victimless crime the only ones who seem to be harmed by this are the ones not getting any.
Why do you say it's the bible thumping right? How old are you, 15? I'm a Christian and neither myself or anyone else I know are out looking to bust anyone. Don't be stupid and start spreading your lies about us. I'm sick of us getting picked on by idiots that have a personal vendetta against religion. Maybe you should read the Bible. It might change your life like it's changed mine and the countless others I know that's given it a chance. What's the use, you'll just keep spreading your ignorance regardless if you learned truth or not.
Shamenoshame

Lake Forest, IL

#236 Dec 25, 2014
GetaLife wrote:
Yes all Asian massage parlors offer happy endings. They all provide very good massages also. It is up to the customer if they want a hand job or not. These poor girls work 6-7 days a week to support themselces & often times their families in China. That is no crime and a vast waste of tax payers dollars. Shame on all those who judge others. God sees all things. Let those who have no sin cast the first stone.
Exactly! God sees all things! This lazy ass hookers don't get trafficked or deserve the tittle "poor girl". They knew what they do and they want it because it is easy money. And because of women without dignity like these hookers, there are so many family torn apart. Supply and demand! Shame on the johns/mongers and shame on these women as well. No need to judge scumbag like them, just look at the fact. They make more money than most women who worked their ass off doing legal and honorable job.
Bob

La Habra, CA

#237 Dec 31, 2014
Barbara wrote:
If it's asian and massage it doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure out it's prostitution.
Highly racist of you Barbra. Be sure to tell your children this and pass it on for future generations of your wide and broad intelligence towards a race other than your own. Obviously, you're angry for what reason I do not know. But please if tax free prostitution upsets you, then perhaps you should look into the outskirts of Las Vegas, NV. I hear a nice ranch full of "Bunnies" roam freely, also your neighboring city San Diego should be looked upon by your keen eyes and "surpior" intellect. Im sure your brian couldn't process the vast melting pot of lude behavior dwells there.
Now, be for you make a irrationall comment like that agian for your sake and the childrens sake, use that brain of yours. And always know, a curious son will walk in sore and waltz out with a smile. And if you have a daughter, she'll give that son a smile. Cheers.;)
Emilio

La Habra, CA

#238 Dec 31, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Highly racist of you Barbra. Be sure to tell your children this and pass it on for future generations of your wide and broad intelligence towards a race other than your own. Obviously, you're angry for what reason I do not know. But please if tax free prostitution upsets you, then perhaps you should look into the outskirts of Las Vegas, NV. I hear a nice ranch full of "Bunnies" roam freely, also your neighboring city San Diego should be looked upon by your keen eyes and "surpior" intellect. Im sure your brian couldn't process the vast melting pot of lude behavior dwells there.
Now, be for you make a irrationall comment like that agian for your sake and the childrens sake, use that brain of yours. And always know, a curious son will walk in sore and waltz out with a smile. And if you have a daughter, she'll give that son a smile. Cheers.;)
Bob isnt to pleased Barbra. Best to get educated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Temecula Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HELP ME SEE charity campaign 9 hr Gogo72 1
Husband, Wife Die In Apparent Murder-Suicide (Jan '07) 16 hr tellinitlikeitis 18
Review: Utopia Management Feb 22 DaneAnderson1965 2
Menifee Authors Feb 22 286author 1
Are there gangs in Fallbrook? (Sep '07) Feb 19 former Fallbrook ... 82
Noise levels may increase in the vicinity of Ca... Feb 17 pmc-1938 1
Taggers: (Feb '06) Feb 17 ignorancekillsus 249

Winter Storm Watch for Riverside County was issued at February 26 at 1:49PM PST

Temecula News Video

Temecula Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Temecula People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:21 pm PST