Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
150,381 - 150,400 of 200,347 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#172035
Dec 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Pig Mania wrote:
<quoted text>Hope he didn't get run over by a bus but if he did I bet his head stone reads "Shut you pie hole"!
given your head is a stone... i'm sure when they bury you they will just plant you from neck down

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#172036
Dec 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Pig Mania wrote:
<quoted text>Hope he didn't get run over by a bus but if he did I bet his head stone reads "Shut you pie hole"!
I sure miss the silly old bastid's dopey posts!

Once in a while I see one of his posts somewhere, He's got a hundred sock puppets but you can always tell it's him by his silly grammar quirks.

And now the big dopey hot shot uses a proxy server! Silly locations like Canada and Arizona instead of Downtown Livermore where he actually is.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#172037
Dec 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>given your head is a stone... i'm sure when they bury you they will just plant you from neck down
Aw shuddup dummy, dumb joke. ha ha.

Thought you were busy persecuting some judge for his beliefs.
Did you get him fired yet? Or was it just a fantasy like Jerry?

Too Funny!
John E Colby

Alviso, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#172038
Dec 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure miss the silly old bastid's dopey posts!
Once in a while I see one of his posts somewhere, He's got a hundred sock puppets but you can always tell it's him by his silly grammar quirks.
And now the big dopey hot shot uses a proxy server! Silly locations like Canada and Arizona instead of Downtown Livermore where he actually is.
Buy you're just like him----a little less articulate but basically the same.

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#172039
Dec 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw shuddup dummy, dumb joke. ha ha.
Thought you were busy persecuting some judge for his beliefs.
Did you get him fired yet? Or was it just a fantasy like Jerry?
Too Funny!
hey dumbazz... its the sunday before christmas.... do you really think he's in his office
John E Colby

Alviso, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#172040
Dec 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>hey dumbazz... its the sunday before christmas.... do you really think he's in his office
Thinking isn't Crazy Mike's strong suit.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#172041
Dec 23, 2012
 
John E Colby wrote:
<quoted text>
Buy you're just like him----a little less articulate but basically the same.
Cool. You're not like him at all. You're not funny and you have no sense of humor.

As Bill would say: "Shut your pie hole!"

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#172042
Dec 23, 2012
 
John E Colby wrote:
<quoted text>
Thinking isn't Crazy Mike's strong suit.
Great post Squeaky! I can see we're gonna have fun. Maybe. So far you're dopey and boring. Try harder.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#172043
Dec 23, 2012
 
Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>hey dumbazz... its the sunday before christmas.... do you really think he's in his office
So you only work on getting him fired during his office hours?

You haven't lifted a finger to get him fired and you never will. It's a fantasy. Like Jerry. And your fake hooking career.
Jollys

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#172044
Dec 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Be thankful it's not a hillbilly saint nick?

Don't just love that jolly old man calling himself saint nick?

Now take your 'new york' BS and swim farther East.
John E Colby

Alviso, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#172045
Dec 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Crazy Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post Squeaky! I can see we're gonna have fun. Maybe. So far you're dopey and boring. Try harder.
Sounds like you're posting with one hand and fondling your squeeze toy with the other.

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#172047
Dec 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
So you only work on getting him fired during his office hours?
You haven't lifted a finger to get him fired and you never will. It's a fantasy. Like Jerry. And your fake hooking career.
believe what you want... like i care

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#172048
Dec 23, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

John E Colby wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you're posting with one hand and fondling your squeeze toy with the other.
Try even harder. Still very dumb.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#172049
Dec 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>believe what you want... like i care
I'm with you toots.

We finally agree!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#172050
Dec 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jollys wrote:
Don't just love that jolly old man calling himself saint nick?
Now take your 'new york' BS and swim farther East.
Oh boy, another comedian. Don't quit your day job dummy. You're not funny.

Try harder. Maybe work together with that other jackass.

What a pair of dummies!
Jollys

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#172051
Dec 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bethenny Frankel and husband of 2 years separating, now the daughter is out hanging in the breeze since mommy wants out to play the field and diddle more often with the guys.
Shift

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#172053
Dec 23, 2012
 
Frog evade dug vh

Since: Jan 10

Lewis Center, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#172054
Dec 23, 2012
 
Mike DiRucci wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Happy Holidays to you and yours.:)

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#172055
Dec 23, 2012
 
What happened to that dopey jackass "John E Colby"?

Anyone know?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#172056
Dec 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Happy Holidays to you and yours.:)
Yeah yeah. Merry Christmas jackass!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Temecula News Video

•••
•••

Temecula Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Temecula People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Temecula News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Temecula
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••