Since: Dec 12

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

So, my husband was telling me for over a year now, about chemtrails. I didn't believe him for some reason....I guess I wanted to think the world was somehow safe. It was last week sometime when I really began to notice the heavy spraying coming out of these unmarked jets. They weren't contrails, they were lasting way to long to be a contrail. They formed plumes that appeared as if they were dripping something from them. I had never seen anything like this before in my life. Usually a contrail dissipates after a few seconds. These lines stayed for hours and spread into clouds and turned the whole sky milky white. My eyes were burning, I couldn't breathe very well, so I went in and started to do some research online. What I found startled me. It was true, they were spraying us and had been for a long time, and I just didn't notice it. I was so shocked when I found out what was actually happening I called my husband and told him he was right. The bad thing about this is, it isn't just happening here, it's all over the United States. I know some would say, well, you can't believe everything you read on the internet...but I don't just believe this because of what I read and saw on the internet. I believe it because of what I experienced for myself and what I witnessed happened later that night. For one, my neighbor went into the hospital for a severe asthma attack. The same night, my husband woke up with severe chest pain and thought he was having a heart attack.(he never had problems with his heart before)...and on that same night I drove to Von's to pick up a few things, and noticed an ambulance and fire truck outside. Went inside and actually witessed the lady who passed out telling the EMT person that she couldn't breathe and got real dizzy and passed out. The next day I looked outside and noticed bees that were dead all over my patio... They are spraying us with chemicals that cause breathing problems, respiratory problems, heart problems, and immunity problems, etc....There are people who have tested the rain water after a chemtrial spraying and have found high levels of barium,(which cause the breathing problems) mercury, and aluminum...among other toxins. This is a blatant attack on the people of America...Everyone should know about this and have the right to know what is being sprayed on them and what the side effects are. One last thing, I know a pastor who just lost his little girl (5 years old) this week to a severe asthma attack..coincidence? I highly doubt it...there are others who have actually had heart attacks and died. This isn't a game...and we the people have a right to know so we can protect ourselves and our loved ones.
Max

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

It's time to wake up. Please don't discredit until you have spent time watching the sky. Watch and you will see.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Temecula News Video

•••
Temecula Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Temecula Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••