Bono Mack Concedes in Race Against Ruiz

Bono Mack Concedes in Race Against Ruiz

There are 2 comments on the Patch.com story from Nov 10, 2012, titled Bono Mack Concedes in Race Against Ruiz. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Murrieta's outgoing Congresswoman, Mary Bono Mack, conceded defeat Friday in the race to represent the newly-redrawn 36th District.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

And yet another goes down

Northridge, CA

#1 Nov 10, 2012
Another Republican (loser)Murrieta's outgoing Congresswoman, Mary Bono Mack, conceded defeat Friday in the race to represent the newly-drawn 36th District.

With Democratic emergency room doctor Raul Ruiz widening his lead in the race for the seat, the concession by Rep. Mack, R-Palm Springs, signals the end of her 14 years in public office.
FORMER REPUBLICAN

United States

#2 Nov 18, 2012
Yea, she was a lame Congresswoman who only represented her best interest!! I"M GLAD TO SEE HER GO.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Temecula Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KIRBY VACUUMS SCAMS-ACE company in murrieta (Oct '07) 17 hr Upset Lady 422
What is Menifee Lakes? (Feb '07) Mon Menifeearian 19
News Inland Reps Take Divergent Positions on Immigra... Sun tomin cali 8
why is police helicopter flying over for 2 hour... (Feb '10) May 28 LaughAtTheBoyWith... 33
Come on already! May 26 Lady Morgana 6
racism exists in temecula (Sep '09) May 26 Lady Morgana 190
Lake Elsinore fumes.. (Mar '06) May 26 Lakeland Villager 62
More from around the web

Temecula People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]