Lobo

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

I don't really give a damn about the racists ,I wish the police would write tickets to all the IDIOTS that talk on cell phones and continue to run red lights.There too stupid to walk and chew gum, let alone talk and drive.Shame on all of you.If you kill me Iwill kill you back!
Lobo

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

What a Joke, microwave mentality s and Velcro IQs.IDIOTs.
CHS

Mishawaka, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

I was a Hammerskin for years. The group is dead. It has been dying since the split and the whole OHS thing.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Joe wrote:
Living in Temecula Rascist rednecks and and cops are two of the things to worry about. I hope more blacks move here.
Isn't that remark, in itself racist?
Lobo

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Peal necklaces for all women ,I don't care what color you are.
Bree

Inglewood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Pick up a book and actually read it then take a political science class it'll help those uneducated racist pricks.
Treyvon Fartin Martin

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Anyone like skittles?
MrSchlong

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Where did all these black folks come from? I saw 3 the other day in the day time in Temecula.
MsPussygalore

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

I don't care what color they are, just keep the gang banging, trailer trash, low life, scumbags out of here. Go to Hemet, Methafee, Smellsomemore and perris where you can tag, drink, and not be noticed.
jeff

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

About a month ago I was stopped by border patrol , for no reason but racism, I'm a white male my girl and daughter are African american. We did nothing wrong we were both interrogated.
Racists Everywhere

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

I cannot stand these Ignorant Racist F**kheads .

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

jeff wrote:
About a month ago I was stopped by border patrol , for no reason but racism, I'm a white male my girl and daughter are African american. We did nothing wrong we were both interrogated.
...So then, whenever anyone in Law Enforcement stop's you....it's racism?
geo

Spring Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Ricky wrote:
I own a business here, I can make a difference! You'd better believe I can!
Ricky do not move just tell hispanics and more hispanics what goes on in Temecula, Murrietta, Santee and not to buy, as group they feel the need to move there racist business elsewhere, This has happen in San Jose Ca.Glendale Ca.Tell one it multiplies into ten tell two twenty , its expoential... As far as there mickey mouse police dept I am waiting to see a couple sharp Hispanic attorneys, get treated bad, sue the crap out of that racist police dept...
huge boobs

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

The problem we have is the ladies here think they deserve everything in high heels and tight pants strutting around like tramps. And the men o my gosh all they do is pump weights to get laid from a infected tramp with multitude of sexual diseases while they pump more weights their pecker is falling off. People drive to run you off the road. And they have no speed limit in Temecula. I do believe the police are doing a great job keeping the hoods out and child molesters and drug dealers. Get your butts of your phones and know where you are walking and people''' take time to smell a flower and enjoy your families. I have a serious problem that i should be worried about. I have stinky butt syndrome that leaves me from .having a social life. And my load farts don't please the crowds in parties in Temecula outdoors.If you don't like our town it is time to get out and don't let the hillbillies boots kick you in your fat butt on your way out!!! HA,,,HA,,,
John

Cedar Rapids, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Just reading all of this is so hilarious. Move to the Midwest or the south. As far as racism goes, your so cal in-a-bubble life will be begging to move back.

I was born and raised in so cal and moved to the Midwest 6 years ago on a job transfer. You really haven't experienced racism at it's ugliness until you move outside the west coast.

I'm sure it exists in Temecula to some point and I am not talking about gangs. I am talking about normal and older looking families with kids that are 100% racist. Like it was 1965.

For 30 years of hanging out and making friends with Blacks, Latinos, Asians in So Cal not once did I hear remarks and get harsh looks on a regular basis from some whites and even from some blacks. It goes both ways. I get the "I'm gonna kick your ass" look from old white men when I hang out with one of my friends, whose black. I had a white friend of mine stop hanging out with me, because I had made a friend with a black just this month! This didn't happen 60 years ago.

People around here throw around the N word likes its normal. These aren't teenagers I am hearing this from. I am hearing it from older people with normal looking families. I have seen white parents at the mall say "don't touch him!" and the kid was black and they where obviously just so pissed off that a black family was there. Seen that on a regular basis in the mall from a normal looking family in Temecula? I bet not. At least I never did after living in SD, Temecula, and OC for 30 years.

So count your blessings. Temecula is culturally diverse. Trust me.
Marie Mota

Cypress, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

I can't believe the ignorant comments on this page. Most of you are white trash who hide behind a computer to speak your mind. Do me a favor, stay there because we don't need or want you in the real world! Racism is stupid - just like you!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

Marie Mota wrote:
I can't believe the ignorant comments on this page. Most of you are white trash who hide behind a computer to speak your mind. Do me a favor, stay there because we don't need or want you in the real world! Racism is stupid - just like you!
Blacks commit waaaay too much CRIME....nothing racist about the TRUTH.....
temecula

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2014

i completely agree with the poster above as well as the great many of posters who wish to see blacks leave the city. you absolutely do not belong here as you culturally do not fit in with the city's overall cultural scheme, nor are you wanted here by a sizable amount of the white residential population.

there is a reason extensive racism exists in temecula and it has nothing to do with lack of education as temecula has one of the most educated populaces in southwest county/north county. again, quite simply, you aren't wanted here. there are plenty of other lovely communities that you would feel much more comfortable in, so, please, do yourselves a favor and look elsewhere lest you find yourself in the same positions that have brought you to this thread to begin with.
Truth Hurts

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jun 13

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Blacks commit waaaay too much CRIME....nothing racist about the TRUTH.....
There aren't enough blacks here to constitute a crime issue. You need to ask yourself who is tanking the schools rankings. Who is selling pain killers and Adderol. Who is selling the meth. Who is a threat to the local children....here's a hint check your Megan's LAW list. Who kidnaps people and ransoms them after dragging them to TJ. Blacks HELL NO. Truly blacks are more comfortable pulling off crime in familiar territory. There not likely to truck out to butt f@$k nowhere, CA with the suspicious ass red necks and klan and say " yea this looks like a great place to get away with crime".Gtfoh. In your town 10 out of 100 people are black . You can't scapegoat this on the three lil' negroes in town. Temecula is being threatened by a crime element yes, one predicated on the presence of poverty .Your denial is going to lead to a victory for the criminals.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Saturday Jun 14

Judged:

Truth Hurts wrote:
<quoted text>
. In your town 10 out of 100 people are black . You can't scapegoat this on the three lil' negroes in town.
You at least got this right....Nationally in many metropolitan areas, Blacks average 12 percent of the population.....AND ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR 48 PERCENT OF STREET CRIME......So see, you were kinda right.....Don't ever make poverty an excuse in a community where a 3/2 fixer-upper, can run $450,000.....lol.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 161 - 180 of181
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Temecula News Video

•••
Temecula Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Temecula Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••