Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2012

Judged:

Ha. Well look, the Hammerskin Nation is moving back in, projects are in effect. And look i hope the white man gets its head out of its ass., because as you can see we are being taken over from the ilegals from mexico, waltzing over here without punishment. Well now its time for the White man to regain the power! To all my white brothers and sisters, 1488 HAIL HITLER, and stay White.
in His Name

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2012

This is Gods Country, and Temecula Is next door to Heaven. most people in Temecula are great folks, no matter what N where they came from, The rest of you will have to answer to God at the end, so I suggest you chance your attitudes n live n let live!
In my name

Huntington Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

in His Name wrote:
This is Gods Country, and Temecula Is next door to Heaven. most people in Temecula are great folks, no matter what N where they came from, The rest of you will have to answer to God at the end, so I suggest you chance your attitudes n live n let live!
I hope God asks me my favorite ice cream flavor. Maybe me and the ole scary man in the sky like the same flavor.
FlushJerryBrownD own

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

Judged:

You will find more racist people in LA than in Temecula. Reverse racism.
jaws

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2012

where's the fish biting?
i am who i am

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2012

Judged:

Ill put it this way. Skinhead supremacy leans on a corrupt and made up history. On top of that most of the violence I've even seen near temecula revolves around a pack on skins on a couple of guys or girls for the moat part. That Is weak. Also being a fan of punk rock, I've noticed a few guys show up at these shows and target the same long hair kid who probably gets enough torment in his life just because he looks like Eddy vedor. For fucks sake, of you wanna fight invite a mother effer toe to toe. No weapons and fight. Show your supreme with even stats. I don't care if you chose that life Ans that's how you choose to live. Hell, everyone lives by their own standard for the most part.. but God damnit.. if your gonna represent don't be a hypocritical dirtbag and bend the rules because it caters to you specifically. That's weak, petty, stupid bs. I don't hate any race. But ill down right say there are people who represent their race cards poorly and Aught to be publically embarrassed for it. Black kids in temecula who live in one of the moat upper class suburbias in California pretending to be like the spitting image of a fuck who chose to get himself in prison because gang banging glorifies a sub anarchist theory and mashes it with black power. A Mexican kid who lives half way by respect but will turn around and kill his own because of the click they are with? A white boy shaves hos head and laces up his boots to smash on the non aryan race because he is sick of being picked on and the more bullying he does and scapegoating he makes just shows the creation of his own control. Asian kids same as everyone else. Ef it.. if you have any dignity and respect for yourself the only true alleagence is that between you and your maker. We are all just people when it gets down to it. And all this unification of racial decree bs just isolates you from everyone else and you wont see what is happening in the world because your are too blinded by some answer to your troubles.
i am who i am

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2012

Judged:

We are all here. Deal with it. If you all haven't noticed. The illegal problem.. the law enforcement and everything is a problem we've had forever. You'd think our fucked up government would do something. The real issue is government Co troll vs the people. Us fighting each other is what they want. Invest your time in pricing together why we constantly fight. Its all about governing and control wealth and greed
Aussie non-white

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Judged:

sooooooo, are non-whites, who hate urban behavior, accepted in this area if they are American acting, educated, Christian minded and economically upper classed ?

I was raised with Skinheads and Klan members, as long as, everyone stays out out everyone's way and follow the rules, there shouldn't be any problems right ?

Cheers mates
Lily_

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

joel wrote:
hispanic parents are the worst parents, their kids sneak out at night to tag other peoples property.
Haha your ignorant. Stop being racist its not just us Mexicans.-.- I see white kids do it all the time . So don't be pointing fingers okay and no Mexicans aren't the worst parents you ding dong You need Jesus. May god bless your ignorant self.

Since: Jul 11

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Judged:

I moved to Temecula because I was told there were some really nice senior apartments here and in Murrieta. Big mistake, BIG MISTAKE. I can't WAIT for my lease to end. I'm getting the F up out of here and moving back to LA. Nothing around me but old, half dead, redneck, white widows who are miserable and who hate all non-white people.

I challenge them and some of you other idiots to get DNA tests that will reveal that you are REALLY related to us African Americans. You seem to forget that during slavery when your ancestors raped a slave and she bore a baby who ultimately passed for "white" in adulthood, the truth NEVER came out that the person passing for "white" came from African lineage. I would give anything to see the look on some of your faces when you DNA test proves that your great-great-great-grandmother was a Black slave. ROFLMAO!!!

Since: Jul 11

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Judged:

james wrote:
ok i am a skinhead living in temecula's wine country, and i speak for most racists that live here, we just want blacks, mexicans, asians, arabs, pretty much non-whites out of our community, the minorites are much too outnumbered here, they are loud destructive and turn places into trash. we want you minorities out now!
If you want minorities out, then you should start packing your s--- and leave.
Rusty

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Gran11, You moved into a senior apartment and wonder why you were surrounded by old, half dead people? LOL. Sorry you weren't treated better. Not all us white people are racist.
tired

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

Tired of the mexican culture invading our hospitals with no insurance and we foot the bill. Tired of the mexicans throwing their non english speaking kids in our schools. Tired of trying to communicate with them when no effort is being made to learn our language. Oh, and those that have their kids translate is the best. Tired of being invaded and taken advantage of. Learn the language, pay taxes, get health insurance, get car insurance and be responsible if you want to be here.
tired dad

Lake Elsinore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

yes mexico yes temecula is the future mexico get ready
life long Temecula

Menifee, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Man, the only time I've ever had anything violent happen to me was as a silly 16year old I ended up at a skinhead party in Murrieta in 96 that turned into a hammerhead party when a group from san Diego showed up. Travis Miskam tried to get me into a car w these dudes and I refused and got a beat down from a bunch of guys. I'm not an idiot but who beats up a chick? Pussies. You guys better update ur shit image and you sound like unintelligent brutes who got picked on in elementary school and can't get over your hurt feelings.
White man

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

FlushJerryBrownDown wrote:
You will find more racist people in LA than in Temecula. Reverse racism.
Agreed LA is the worst place I've ever lived. People are so racist there.
Esco

North Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

PottyMouth wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't let me catch you with a white girl!
u just better not catch me with ur mom hahahahaha
Jimmy Lee

Buena Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

I am asian and have never seen any racism in Temecula... we go their about every other weekend and my wife is black?...but no one bother's us?..for real very kind people in Temecula
PRODIGAL WILDE

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

Don`t seem to me like there`s unusual racism in Temecula. Never seen so may mixed marriages and multi racial kids prior to moving here from Newport Beach Ca, parts of Orange County is a white bread world. there wasn`t any obvious signs of Racism there., just 90% Wjite. Racism exists in all parts of the world. Even in Congo or China. After seeing the multi racial relations in Temecula I`m convinced Racism in Riverside Cty primarily exists in individual accussers head. just get over it just extend your good will and the ill feelings towards other races will fade away. Many times the one who dries racism is the one who is a racist. the truth may offend you but my apologies.
Inked rapunzel

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

James wrote:
Ha. Well look, the Hammerskin Nation is moving back in, projects are in effect. And look i hope the white man gets its head out of its ass., because as you can see we are being taken over from the ilegals from mexico, waltzing over here without punishment. Well now its time for the White man to regain the power! To all my white brothers and sisters, 1488 HAIL HITLER, and stay White.
Exactly.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 141 - 160 of181
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Temecula News Video

•••
•••

Temecula Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Temecula People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE