Sohototo

Temecula, CA

#128 Aug 31, 2011
Why does everyone have to analyze a city? Who gives a ratís ass? Live your life and STFU. If you donít like the city you live in get the F out!!! Duh, this is a free country, if you donít like something you go somewhere else. Humanities, you are a true douche bag.
Hispanics have ruined LA

Murrieta, CA

#129 Sep 7, 2011
And they will ruin your city if there are too many of them! They have ruined L.A. and Riverside, even parts of Orange County!
james

Temecula, CA

#130 Oct 12, 2011
ok i am a skinhead living in temecula's wine country, and i speak for most racists that live here, we just want blacks, mexicans, asians, arabs, pretty much non-whites out of our community, the minorites are much too outnumbered here, they are loud destructive and turn places into trash. we want you minorities out now!
Shabby67

Murrieta, CA

#131 Oct 13, 2011
I've moved to temecula about 2 weeks ago and having a sister that is a teacher in this county warned me of these temecula cops! How sad is that. This city hasn't been a full developed community and getting this kind of image. These cops must be 21 and under.
recallJerry

Oak Brook, IL

#132 Oct 13, 2011
Temecula Called Second-Safest City in Nation

Business Insider called Temecula the second safest city in the U.S., and Murrieta was the fourth safest.

Guess cops are doing their jobs.
james

Temecula, CA

#133 Oct 13, 2011
yes temecula is very safe its getting worse though, the cops do their jobs without them there is no safe place... think about a city without ANY inforcement... i mean just look at LA took at what the minorities like to live, look at he lifestyle we dont want it here
Tem has it good for now

Radersburg, MT

#134 Oct 14, 2011
james wrote:
yes temecula is very safe its getting worse though, the cops do their jobs without them there is no safe place... think about a city without ANY inforcement... i mean just look at LA took at what the minorities like to live, look at he lifestyle we dont want it here
Just wait until RSO inceases their price AGAIN to cover Temecula. You will see a drop in service, and city leaders scrambling to rebuild their own "Temecula PD"!

Temecula has it pretty good now, but just wait.....

BTW, I live in unincorporated Riverside County, and RSO is of no use for law enforcement!

Unless you can wait..........
James B Stoopid

Murrieta, CA

#136 Oct 15, 2011
Hi James. I'm Jewish but I look very European and I live in the wine country also. Why don't you move to Hemet. This area is ours now. You and your kind are the ones not wanted here. See you at the bank! If you have a job.
;)
Non-racist realist

Japan

#137 Oct 16, 2011
We're moving to this area soon...and we're *gasp* white. To tell you the truth, for my family, it's not about race but class. How do you treat other people? How narcissistic are you? How do your children treat other people? How does your culture influence how you live your life? Class isn't living in an "exclusive" gated community and having the highest HOA. We're also Catholic. I have that in common with many Hispanics and tend to appreciate their family-oriented lifestyles. There are good and bad things about ALL races. To tell you the truth, I'd rather have a busload of immigrants move into my community than to share a community with the type of people occupying Wall Street, right now, who hate this country and hate capitalism. I grew up poor admiring the rich and wanting to know how to be more LIKE them because obviously they knew something I didn't, not how to steal from them.

I saw the article recallJerry mentioned about Temecula being listed as the #2 safest city in AMERICA. That's a wonderful thing so why are people so angry? When did it become a BAD thing to have a city that doesn't have a lot of gang-banging going on and WHY do people look at that statistic, turn their racist noses up and say, "Oh, well that's because it's full of stupid, racist white people and isn't diversified enough" - If an area is low crime and happens to be predominantly white, then why is that a problem and why do some of you commenting think it means that Temecula needs your particular brand of "diversity"? I don't happen to believe most Hispanics are bad people as long as they do not cling to their race, just as I don't cling to being white. I also came from a city that used to be VERY safe until that city decided it needed more diversity and started pandering to the black community and now it is regularly featured on shows like The First 48. Yay diversity? That is not a racist statement, but the statistical truth and that something needs to be done about black culture and what black youth are taught. You've listened to rap music lately, right? Make fun of rednecks but most of what I hear in redneck music is about love, family, etc. I don't believe in pandering to any race, but to class and those willing to work hard for what they want in life and who grasp the importance of creating a positive environment to raise children in and nowhere in that philosophy do I see where race applies.
clueless above

Irvine, CA

#138 Oct 17, 2011
You will not want to live with a bunch of "illegal immigrants" either.... they run the blacks out, type in Mexican Cartel Killings in your browser and see what is in store for America....
james

Temecula, CA

#139 Oct 19, 2011
i highly agree with the not racist realist. look up the black mexican white crime rate and tell me if there is ay confusion about it. and yes there are some nice well rounded black folks out here, thats because they dont have that loud "gangsta" ideals that 95% of the others practice. now being im from kansas, and i lived in northern germany for 6 months i realized from an early age to look past color, i have done so and this is exactly why i am racist, because if you can name one non-european white country that is not 3rd world then please do feel free to tell me but it seems to me that their way of life isnt good at all. look at africa and mexico, they are absolute animals there, killing women and children , eachother. look at the way of life they live compared to here i dont want america to become a 3rd world country. and it will be one day when whites are the minorities if we continue down this path we are on right now.
Ignorant James

Murrieta, CA

#140 Oct 22, 2011
Have you been to Africa or Mexico? The whites ruined Africa! They Stole the gold and wealthy minerals and made false borders. They brought the blacks here. It is coming back to haunt us, in the USA, and in parts of Africa. As for Mexico, that is a whole different story. The mexicans are like flies...Power in numbers.
;) Swarm of illegals....ha ha! NIMBY!!!

Do the math, Temecula is already +20% hispanic. What are you going to do Mr. Skinhead James?
Vantucky Vinny

Menifee, CA

#141 Nov 12, 2011
You are all a bunch of Douche Nozzles
lolol

Temecula, CA

#142 Nov 14, 2011
I much rather be the nozzle than the bag
Temeculan

Lake Forest, CA

#144 Nov 27, 2011
Whites are immigrants too. If anyone has anything to say it is American Indians. Who EVER said America's race was white???? America belongs to the free. Free belinging to any citizen that is color shape size. Jesus wasn't white are we going to discriminate against him the day he shows up too?!!!!Our world makes me sad. Non racist realist is right "it is about class not race" Look how many Marines (non white as well) have given their life for us?? Look at hospitals and the diversity of employees that save lives. Judge by class not race. And the comment of clueless above- mentioning cartels-That is like saying "oh no lets not bring a bus if white people because they are all serial killers" Doesn't that sound silly?! Judge by CLASS not race!
coward

Temecula, CA

#145 Nov 27, 2011
things can only change when cowards awake!
file complaints nd lawsuits make your voice heard!
other than that your voice will remain silent.

since the beginning of time money has always altered the way of life.. sue!
Realist

Irvine, CA

#146 Nov 28, 2011
Temeculan wrote:
Whites are immigrants too. If anyone has anything to say it is American Indians. Who EVER said America's race was white???? America belongs to the free. Free belinging to any citizen that is color shape size. Jesus wasn't white are we going to discriminate against him the day he shows up too?!!!!Our world makes me sad. Non racist realist is right "it is about class not race" Look how many Marines (non white as well) have given their life for us?? Look at hospitals and the diversity of employees that save lives. Judge by class not race. And the comment of clueless above- mentioning cartels-That is like saying "oh no lets not bring a bus if white people because they are all serial killers" Doesn't that sound silly?! Judge by CLASS not race!
When jesus shows up and you disappear.... can I have your stuff?
james

Temecula, CA

#147 Nov 29, 2011
hahahaha! this guy who posted above me is funny. yea im done with all the bs of minorities, and american imigrants are from a ALL WHITE EUROPEAN DECENT! we brought over slaves and for some reason some sympathetic dumbasses decided to free them and give them rights! what good do they bring? i hope america will soon open its eyes to the truth,

Since: Nov 11

Temecula, CA

#148 Dec 1, 2011
james wrote:
hahahaha! this guy who posted above me is funny. yea im done with all the bs of minorities, and american imigrants are from a ALL WHITE EUROPEAN DECENT! we brought over slaves and for some reason some sympathetic dumbasses decided to free them and give them rights! what good do they bring? i hope america will soon open its eyes to the truth,
another un educated dumb azz whit id-iot! one question dumbo!

how did the whites get here?

and the super bonus question? weren't natives here first?

uh oh! one more for the mor-on!

how does an englishman discover somthing that already existed?

anoth white trash lie!

im white and i admit our kind lies tremendously.

just the facts, we came here on boats too dummy.
Pancho Villa

Irvine, CA

#149 Dec 2, 2011
TEMEKUNEWS wrote:
<quoted text>
another un educated dumb azz whit id-iot! one question dumbo!
how did the whites get here?
and the super bonus question? weren't natives here first?
uh oh! one more for the mor-on!
how does an englishman discover somthing that already existed?
anoth white trash lie!
im white and i admit our kind lies tremendously.
just the facts, we came here on boats too dummy.
You call others idiots and uneducated and you write like a 5 year old. Columbus was not English, "natives" came over on a land bridge from Asia to Alaska. "Natives" wiped out certain animal populations and denuded the Southwest of trees and vegatation in some ares bringing about their own demise. "Natives" were taking members of other tribes as slaves and commiting grusome acts on them well before a white man showed up. Get off your uneducated high horse and do some research on what America was really like before ole whitey messed it all up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Temecula Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News TemeculaTEMECULA: Twenty-four applicants for va... 4 hr djsc3 1
the music thread (Apr '12) 14 hr Tinka 31
Attorneys Fiore Racobs & Powers | Professional ... Apr 15 Jonny jj 2
Review: Final Strike Martial Arts Apr 14 gjriva 1
News Transgender teen who spoke on YouTube of bullyi... Apr 11 zyondra 2
News Old Town Temecula Community Theater Offers Week... Apr 10 Matt Kennedy 1
Patrick Linares Apr 10 yap trap 1
More from around the web

Temecula People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE