Estelle Herron Won't Answer

Posted in the Tellico Village Forum

I Still Want to Know

Lebanon, TN

#1 Apr 25, 2010
For some reason Trustee Estelle Herron will not answer the question. She wants to be Loudon County mayor, but she has no response to the question about the degree she claims to have.

On her bio in the Knoxville News Sentinel she claims to have a Bachelor's Degree from Roane State College. It is and always has been a Community College which only offers Associate degrees.
http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2010/apr/11/este...
Roane State has never had a Bachelor's program!
If it's a misprint she should tell us where she got it from but she will not answer. Try it and see: meherron1@hotmail.com - She will not answer you.
Mark Matlock

Lebanon, TN

#2 Apr 25, 2010
I Still Want to Know wrote:
For some reason Trustee Estelle Herron will not answer the question. She wants to be Loudon County mayor, but she has no response to the question about the degree she claims to have.
On her bio in the Knoxville News Sentinel she claims to have a Bachelor's Degree from Roane State College. It is and always has been a Community College which only offers Associate degrees.
http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2010/apr/11/este...
Roane State has never had a Bachelor's program!
If it's a misprint she should tell us where she got it from but she will not answer. Try it and see: meherron1@hotmail.com - She will not answer you.
who gives a shit you dumb ass she has worked in that office for years...
You are the donkey butt

AOL

#3 Apr 25, 2010
It's a matter of honesty, you zero! When you run for public office, such things are open topic. This only tells me that you don't have a college education or you wouldn't talk this way.
fredo

United States

#4 Apr 25, 2010
this is shocking!!!

a villager attacking another honest, hard working citizen of loudon county.

you people are absolutely pathetic.
Eva Peron

Lebanon, TN

#5 Apr 25, 2010
Mark Matlock wrote:
<quoted text> who gives a shit you dumb ass she has worked in that office for years...
One person who cares is me. If she is a liar in addition to a postage thief I want to know before I go to vote.
Pinto Beans

Friendsville, TN

#6 Apr 25, 2010
Why don't you do a write in for Fatso for mayor. With is criminal background and pending prison term old Jello would make an excellent mayor
Joan

United States

#7 Apr 26, 2010
You guys need to give it up. She has to have some kind of accounting, because that office is basically all accounting, and that office has never been wrote up in the audit. Until now you never hear a thing about that office. But because she is running for mayor her opponents are trying their best to dis-credit her and the job she has done. I am voting for her because I want change. You may not like her, but she is a good, honest person. There is alot of dirty politics being played. It may get worst on all the candidates before next Tuesday.
Crook for a Crook

Loudon, TN

#8 Apr 26, 2010
Joan wrote:
You guys need to give it up. She has to have some kind of accounting, because that office is basically all accounting, and that office has never been wrote up in the audit. Until now you never hear a thing about that office. But because she is running for mayor her opponents are trying their best to dis-credit her and the job she has done. I am voting for her because I want change. You may not like her, but she is a good, honest person. There is alot of dirty politics being played. It may get worst on all the candidates before next Tuesday.
I understand what you are saying, but if she is lying about her credentials it is wrong. What kind of person would be stupid enough to think they would not get caught when you are in politics. If she is the honest person you say, tell the truth about her credentials. Another thing is she is tied in to Doyle Arp as if she was Doyle Arp, Jr..... He is a crook, so what does that make her?
Truth

United States

#9 Apr 27, 2010
All politicians lie. Criticisingher is like the pot calling the kettle black.
Forrest Dump

Knoxville, TN

#10 May 5, 2010
If Estelle has lied. Then we should not support her. I am voting for Matt.
Willie Nillie

Englewood, TN

#11 May 5, 2010
Forrest Dump wrote:
If Estelle has lied. Then we should not support her. I am voting for Matt.
I'm voting for Matt too and I think he's a butthole. This is bad.
revash nav

Lebanon, TN

#12 May 5, 2010
I'm voting for Matt because he is a better candidate. Of course, better is relative when you consider the other option.
Tennessee Boy

Knoxville, TN

#13 May 6, 2010
I think Matt will do the best job for the County. I also think a lot of people voted for her knowing she would face Matt.
another wrong rumor

Loudon, TN

#14 May 6, 2010
Just to clear up a big misconception.. She was not tied to Doyle Arp in any way. If you are looking for some mud to sling you need to look in a different place!!!
meister

Nashville, TN

#15 Jun 2, 2010
You're right There is no tie to Doyle. In fact they don't like each other very much these days. They used to be friends but not now
Billy Joe

Knoxville, TN

#16 Jun 4, 2010
another wrong rumor wrote:
Just to clear up a big misconception.. She was not tied to Doyle Arp in any way. If you are looking for some mud to sling you need to look in a different place!!!
Allow me to clear up any misconceptions.

Estelle was not tied to Doyle Arp in any way.

Doyle Arp was tied face down to the bed.

Estelle was beating his ass with a riding crop.

Doyle was singing like a mockingbird in may and mubling something about is all being Van Shaver's fault.
meister

Nashville, TN

#17 Jun 11, 2010
Ha freakin Ha

You're so funny. You ought to go down to the nursing home and loosen all the wheels on the wheel chairs
Unbiased

Atlanta, GA

#18 Jul 26, 2010
You people hear one scrap of a rumor and take it as fact. That reminds me of those people in the Department of Agriculture. Guilty before proven.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tellico Village Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Corruption at juvenile center somebody needs to... (May '14) Wed Whaaaaat 42
movie theater Tue News 5
Street racing in lc (Nov '10) Dec 23 Anti-ricer 94
Where is Malina Akin? (Feb '14) Dec 22 truth hurts 2
Sheriff: Loudon jailer fired for sex contact wi... (Mar '14) Dec 22 hmm 37
Cassie Yates Dec 21 just wondering 1
crazy woman Dec 21 curious 2
Tellico Village Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Tellico Village People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Tellico Village News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Tellico Village

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:54 pm PST

NBC Sports12:54PM
Julio Jones, Steven Jackson remain out of Falcons practice
NFL 1:05 PM
Injury roundup: Julio Jones sits again; Green returns
NBC Sports 3:28 PM
Falcons hope to avoid another injury in secondary - NBC Sports
ESPN 4:59 PM
Falcons RB Jackson likely out, sources say
Bleacher Report 9:00 PM
Carolina Panthers vs. Atlanta Falcons: Complete Week 17 Preview for Carolina