Court Reporter

Lebanon, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2010

Round One goes to Anklin & Hutcherson by a Knockout.
The Judge ruled against the POA Board.
The POA attempted to separate their cases and have One dismissed on frivilous grounds. The Judge saw through the POA Board's garbage arguments and ruled against them. This in effect moves the case forward.
concerned villager

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2010

What did this cost us property owners? Another $50000 charged by Bud Gilbert for nothing. When will the bobble heads on the board get the message? Their allowing Bud Gilbert to run them through the swamps and taking us property owners with them. This needs to end.
Tellico Homeowner

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2010

Court Reporter wrote:
Round One goes to Anklin & Hutcherson by a Knockout.
The Judge ruled against the POA Board.
The POA attempted to separate their cases and have One dismissed on frivilous grounds. The Judge saw through the POA Board's garbage arguments and ruled against them. This in effect moves the case forward.
Sure Gilbert wanted to separate the cases and bill us, the POA, twice. Any lawyer will tell their client that "they have a case". The man is charging us by the hour.

BOARD >>>>>>> >GIVE UP, FOLLOW THE LAW AND SHOW US WHAT WE WANT TO SEE. YOU ARE NOT A PRIVATE CORP. WE OWN YOU.
Happy Homeowner

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2010

This is a great step forward for the Villagers who care how their monies are spent - past, present, and future. Why would WB and the Board not allow the review and audit of OUR records if there is nothing to hide??? Because I believe there is a lot they knowingly have been aware of but chose to cover up.

Tellico H'owner said it so well.
OilSpill

Loudon, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2010

Hurray for justice! Can we also fire Mr Gilbert? Can we get a new board?

How can the Board / POA Staff be so insulated from reality? We're paying for it!

Can this be appealed - or is it over?

Mr. Anklin for President!
Rudolph

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2010

i am so proud to hear this. show the records
to the property owners and do the right thing!
Tellico Homeowner

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2010

I just read the two briefs presented to the Board. First Mr. Gilberts trying to get Mr. Anklin's suit dismissed citing that Mr. Anklin did not cite his full administrative remedies. Then I read the brief in rebuttal submitted by Mr. Anklin's attorney. The Judge decided in Mr. Anklin's favor. A great job by Scott Mcclellan (pardon if spelled wrong).

Another message to OUR Board. GIVE UP NOW, DO NOT PASS GO, DO NOT SPEND ANOTHER DOLLAR OF "OUR" MONEY. YOU ARE NOT GOING TO WIN. WHY? BECAUSE YOU ARE WRONG - I DON'T CARE WHAT YOUR LAWYER TELLS YOU - HE IS LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK. 50% of all Lawyers are wrong - WAKE UP, OBEY THE LAW AND STOP WASTING "OUR MONEY".

Winston and Board Members: You work for US - we do not work for you. Learn to treat the Homeowners' with respect - you need to learn your place. I suggest you check with state law before you allow your incompetent attorney have you change the bylaws again. YOU MUST ADHERE TO STATE LAW NOT TO WHAT YOU DESIRE.
Homeowner

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2010

I repeat...it seems fraud is common in east Tennessee.

What about the two new board members just elected, are they aware of the law and their personal liabilities? E&O Board insurance ain't going to cover it.
Battle Won

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2010

http://www.vanshaver.com/press_release__janua...

It appears in the near future that Rich Anklin and Dan Hutcherson will be allowed by law to view the POA records and there will be nothing Bud Gilbert can do about it. He is losing the POA battle to keep property owners having the ability to view POA records.
Yosemite Sam

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2010

Judged:

Homeowner wrote:
I repeat...it seems fraud is common in east Tennessee.
What about the two new board members just elected, are they aware of the law and their personal liabilities? E&O Board insurance ain't going to cover it.
I'd bet money you moved here from Lantana and Boynton Beach, Florida.
Half Back

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2010

Judged:

Yosemite Sam wrote:
<quoted text> I'd bet money you moved here from Lantana and Boynton Beach, Florida.
I happen to be from Boynton Beach Florida and I would never use the word "ain't.
GMTA

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2010

Yosemite Sam wrote:
<quoted text> I'd bet money you moved here from Lantana and Boynton Beach, Florida.
Yo Sam, who cares from where he came? And, how much money are you talking?
Homeowner

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2010

Yosemite Sam wrote:
Ain't never been thare, payup.
aol

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2010

Two of you writing with AOL accounts. One moved here from Boynton Beach Florida and you are from Delaware and Maryland. No money due.
Follow the Thread

Columbia, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2010

This thread is about document access, NOT where people come from.
Smokin Joe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2010

If crooks Winston Blazer and chief Tony Akiens aren't buddies they will be soon now that Mccluen has Winnie sweating spitballs.
Village Nonsense

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2010

You people are like fire ants. No matter how much truth is poured onto your nests, you still keep biting ankles. You are an annoyance to 95% of the Village. If things are so corrupt in Tennessee, move back to Michigan...the state with the most miserable idiots in the world...right behind California and Vernmont. The documents were easily accessed until documents were demanded that contained "personal" information. Now the POA has tightened up, and rightfully so. I wouldn't let Rich Anklin see shi#, nor anyone else associated with the "Watchdog" groups.
oilspill

Loudon, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2010

[QUOTE . I wouldn't let Rich Anklin see shi#, nor anyone else associated with the "Watchdog" groups.[/QUOTE]

"You people" are like the NSA. Everything is TOP SECRET.

Just follow the law and quit p-ing away OUR money trying to create new law. The Board should pay Gilbert's charges out of their own pocket.
Homeowner

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2010

aol wrote:
Two of you writing with AOL accounts. One moved here from Boynton Beach Florida and you are from Delaware and Maryland. No money due.
Ain't never been thare,
Set the Record Straight

Columbia, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2010

Just for the record, the documents sought in the lawsuit to NOT contain ANY "personal" information.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of140
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Tellico Village Discussions

Search the Tellico Village Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Rural/Metro sues Lenoir City over contractRural... 24 min Fat Latino 8
I have no clue who any of you folks are. 34 min Fat Latino 4
No Opponent For State Rep. Jimmy Matlock (Apr '08) 38 min Fat Latino 6
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 48 min WTSenior 138,894
Movie made in Vonore (May '13) 59 min Ned 4
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr Typical 8,872
what happened to Hazel HWY 68 "junk lady"? 5 hr augustBaby 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Tellico Village Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Tellico Village People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE