How Do You Stop Your Neighbors Dog Fr...
shaz1986

Saint Austell, UK

#25 Mar 30, 2012
poop police wrote:
Who the fauck cares if your neighbors dog craps in your yard, it's not like it's really your yard, the city owns it not you. As for the poop, it makes great fertilizer, you should be thanking your neighbor not policing them. 40 years ago nobody gave a fauck about it. The lawn mower will chop that shit up and feed the grass. Seriously, enough with the poop police. I let my dog shit anywhere he wants, it's nature's calling. If I myself had to shit outside I would do it anywhere I damn please. What's next are they going to police public burbing too ? How about farting in public ? If I fart on your lawn are you going to throw a fit ? What if my dog farts on your lawn ? You dog pooper haters crack me up ha ha ha ha
bit extreme talkin like that, my neighbours dog shits on my garden an i dont like it 1 bit reason being i have 3 children that use the garden, if i didnt wouldnt it bother me. reason i dont have a dog is because im not prepared til clean the shit up, so y should i start cleaning others. i have enough cleaning when my children walk it into the house. fartin burpin an even urine is a hole diff thing.

Since: Mar 12

Lebanon, TN

#26 Mar 31, 2012
poop police wrote:
Who the fauck cares if your neighbors dog craps in your yard, it's not like it's really your yard, the city owns it not you. As for the poop, it makes great fertilizer, you should be thanking your neighbor not policing them. 40 years ago nobody gave a fauck about it. The lawn mower will chop that shit up and feed the grass. Seriously, enough with the poop police. I let my dog shit anywhere he wants, it's nature's calling. If I myself had to shit outside I would do it anywhere I damn please. What's next are they going to police public burbing too ? How about farting in public ? If I fart on your lawn are you going to throw a fit ? What if my dog farts on your lawn ? You dog pooper haters crack me up ha ha ha ha
You'd shit on your wifes face you a-hole
Billy bob jr III

Loudon, TN

#27 Apr 16, 2012
I am more concerned about all the people who shit their pants in the village. How can someone with a pants full of shit complain about dog shit in their yard?
name not important

Johnson City, TN

#28 Apr 17, 2012
She's not mean. Some people just can't handle the truth.
Question wrote:
I have read so many posts by Jeannie Pilgrim. Who is she and why is she so mean?
Bark Bark Bark

Loudon, TN

#29 Apr 18, 2012
Poop can be removed. Not so easily with a yappy dog. Is there a county noise ordinance for barking dogs? A neighborhood dog has become more than annoying. Owners don't seem to mind whether it barks inside or outdoors. Bark, bark, bark. Bark, bark, bark. The sharp reports echo into the night. Perhaps one day it will run away, far into the lake?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#30 Apr 18, 2012
It's not helpful in your situation, but it's not the dog's fault. The owners are the annoyance because they aren't respectful of others. Have you spoken to them?
Bark Bark Bark

Loudon, TN

#31 Apr 19, 2012
Not yet. We're trying to ID the owners. The home is across the cove, but the sound carries like it's in our yard. And you're right that it's not the dog's fault.
Kim

Loudon, TN

#32 Jun 2, 2012
OK- I do not condone this but have heard from a reliable source that someone has located the dog and is seriously planning to relocate it to "doggy heaven". What a shame that the dogs owners are so oblivious to the peace of the village that they are compromising the dogs life!!!! There are people who will just take matters into their own hands. Have also heard of toxic treats left for animals that veer onto others yards and leave messes. Man but the old fokes around here are tuff!
dont need a name

Clayton, NC

#33 Aug 6, 2012
ok I dont think the point of this was for a bunch of smartass's run their mouths bout how the dog should be able to do this.....lazy ass people need to clean it up. how would you feel if your yard was covered in shit n you didnt even own a dog. I love dogs...I dont wanna walk through my yard to get my car with my two small children tryin to avoid some lazy assholes dog shit. stop being so trashy and scoop it up....
Scooper

Knoxville, TN

#34 Aug 6, 2012
dont need a name wrote:
ok I dont think the point of this was for a bunch of smartass's run their mouths bout how the dog should be able to do this.....lazy ass people need to clean it up. how would you feel if your yard was covered in shit n you didnt even own a dog. I love dogs...I dont wanna walk through my yard to get my car with my two small children tryin to avoid some lazy assholes dog shit. stop being so trashy and scoop it up....
Please post your address. I have a box ready to mail. Talk like that around your kids?
The Real Goose

Highlands, NC

#35 Aug 6, 2012
Question wrote:
I have read so many posts by Jeannie Pilgrim. Who is she and why is she so mean?
Her childhood idol was Broom Hilda.
Dog Catcher

Knoxville, TN

#36 Aug 7, 2012
Put a diaper on the dog and train it to go to the POA offices and ask Bud Gilbert or Winston Blazer to change it from time to time.
JEEVES

Aberdeen, UK

#37 Dec 10, 2012
Shoot the dog and if the dumb owner complains give him both barrels too
Local

Knoxville, TN

#38 Dec 27, 2012
Move back up North and live is that $hit hole that you came from.
sue b

Lewiston, ID

#39 Jan 9, 2013
poop police wrote:
It's a problem when the dog is infested with tape worms.
Tellico Bull

Loudon, TN

#40 Jan 10, 2013
dont need a name wrote:
Stop parking in your yard
nick

Houston, TX

#41 Feb 9, 2013
well i wouldn't want to step in your dogs shit..... That kinda ruins your shoes...
Disgusted Neighbor

Lakeville, MN

#42 Apr 27, 2013
You've clearly never had to mow a lawn, walk the area for 20 minutes first scooping up half a bucket of this stuff so that it doesn't gunk up your mower blade, get stuck on the bottom of your shoes and you bring it in the house - our lawn takes 90 minutes to mow usually twice a week. We don't need to add 20 minutes to it to make sure the area is clear before mowing. It is not our dog, nor is it our responsibility.
poop police wrote:
I Think This

Knoxville, TN

#43 Apr 27, 2013
Nothing funnier than a bunch of village idiots discussing sh$&!
Even dogs have sense enough not to want sh$& in their own yard. That's why they go next door. Only solution is to get a bigger dog that leaves bigger sh$& and let him return you neighbor's dogs little presents.
Have you people thought about some kind of village ordinance like having to have your dog fenced so it doesn't roam the neighborhood?
Doesn't sound like a very safe or pleasant environment for man or beast!
I Think This

Knoxville, TN

#44 Apr 27, 2013
I bet Monty will tell us dogs in Vermont shit piles of rose scented marshmallows.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tellico Village Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kristen. capparillo (Oct '14) 4 hr Johnkay 12
Sweetwater institute of cosmetology 4 hr Handyhelper 3
News Jury hears insurance company's case against cou... 17 hr no doubt 1
scarbrough's grocery store Aug 2 Bartlettsbud 1
please help dad dying Jul 29 dad 1
Ricky Old Woman Molester Sutton Jul 29 Frank 1
News Residents angry over release of Ilegal Immigrants (Jun '10) Jul 29 boB 728
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tellico Village Mortgages