Finance Director Fired for NO CAUSE

Posted in the Tellico Village Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Village Resident

Ashburn, VA

#1 Oct 21, 2011
I am appalled at the lies Winston Blazer is continuing to make. He states Cotton Hunt left for other employment when the fact is Winston Blazer fired him for NO CAUSE. I spoke with Mr. Hunt and he did not leave the TVPOA by choice. He was let go by Winston Blazer for NO CAUSE.

Mr. Hunt, you need to add yourself onto the EEOC lawsuits already existing against Winston Blazer. Hopefully you will get a large sum. I know I will have to pay a piece of it, but you are due. This is wrongful dismissal and there are quite a few attorneys out there that will be willing to take this on pro bono.

You have facts of theft and were threatened by Mr. Blazer to not release them. Go to the TBI and they will protect you from being prosecuted. Release all the theft information to them and they will release you from being prosecuted. Do not try any other agency, TBI will handle the entire case. In a situation of this magnitude, you need to protect yourself.
PaintSpray

Loudon, TN

#2 Oct 21, 2011
Village Resident wrote:
I am appalled at the lies Winston Blazer is continuing to make. He states Cotton Hunt left for other employment when the fact is Winston Blazer fired him for NO CAUSE. I spoke with Mr. Hunt and he did not leave the TVPOA by choice. He was let go by Winston Blazer for NO CAUSE.
Mr. Hunt, you need to add yourself onto the EEOC lawsuits already existing against Winston Blazer. Hopefully you will get a large sum. I know I will have to pay a piece of it, but you are due. This is wrongful dismissal and there are quite a few attorneys out there that will be willing to take this on pro bono.
You have facts of theft and were threatened by Mr. Blazer to not release them. Go to the TBI and they will protect you from being prosecuted. Release all the theft information to them and they will release you from being prosecuted. Do not try any other agency, TBI will handle the entire case. In a situation of this magnitude, you need to protect yourself.
We can only hope for a bit of light. Does anyone think the brain dead Board will go down supporting the Village Messiah? Wednesday's Board meeting video tape should be sent to KNS's Jack McElroy. Perhaps we need someone with cellphone video ability to record the meetings. Oops heard that was already being done. Loved that gavel pounder - panic - panic!
who

Loudon, TN

#3 Oct 22, 2011
When Gilbert jumps ship then I will know all is lost and the ship is sinking.
Fimiliar Places

Knoxville, TN

#4 Oct 22, 2011
If you are counting on the TBI to investigate, remember what the DA did when asked to look into any wrong doings of the POA management. He had no time and handed it over to Bud Gilbert to investigate. I think you would have the same situation in this case too. I have seen this happen too many times. Lots of connections here, ladies and gentlemen!
NARC

United States

#5 Oct 22, 2011
If Hunt has information of theft and other illegal activities he needs to go the FBI or contact IRS Criminal Investigating Dept. Both have authority to put people in witness protection programs. Does
TBI have such a program? Blazer can't have been doing all this alone. He has to have had help, including the assistance of our authorities including the local DAG who turned evidence over to Blazer's lawyer to investigate. The fact that Blazer's lawyer is/was also the attorney for the governor's Pilot Oil, is involved in every business and govt. activity in this area, and is paid over $200,000 per year by Blazer using POA money reinforces the premise that this is organized criminal activity. The involvement of one or more of the afrementioned entities makes this case a RICO type criminal enterprise. If Hunt fears for his life, and there is ample reason to beleive he should since our tax assessor, who was investigating the local good old boy mafia, recently "suicided" himself after aledgedly being told to "back off.") If I had inforamtion that you are saying Hunt has, I would start with the FBI and IRS. If they tell you it is out of their jurisdiction, then go to TBI. This local good old boy mafia could not stay in power and do what they do unless state authorities were looking the other way and covering up for them.
Oldtimer

Loudon, TN

#6 Oct 22, 2011
NARC wrote:
If Hunt has information of theft and other illegal activities he needs to go the FBI or contact IRS Criminal Investigating Dept. Both have authority to put people in witness protection programs. Does
TBI have such a program? Blazer can't have been doing all this alone. He has to have had help, including the assistance of our authorities including the local DAG who turned evidence over to Blazer's lawyer to investigate. The fact that Blazer's lawyer is/was also the attorney for the governor's Pilot Oil, is involved in every business and govt. activity in this area, and is paid over $200,000 per year by Blazer using POA money reinforces the premise that this is organized criminal activity. The involvement of one or more of the afrementioned entities makes this case a RICO type criminal enterprise. If Hunt fears for his life, and there is ample reason to beleive he should since our tax assessor, who was investigating the local good old boy mafia, recently "suicided" himself after aledgedly being told to "back off.") If I had inforamtion that you are saying Hunt has, I would start with the FBI and IRS. If they tell you it is out of their jurisdiction, then go to TBI. This local good old boy mafia could not stay in power and do what they do unless state authorities were looking the other way and covering up for them.
I agree with you. If Mr. Hunt waits until the day Blazer is caught, then he may go to jail too. He should protect himself and give up the proof and save himself.
XXXXX

Columbia, TN

#7 Oct 22, 2011
Do you really think the graft, corruption, and thievery is only in the local communities and not in Tellico Village? Before the end of the year there will be a lot of folk in the clink or headed over the boarder. There is a lot of fire where the smoke is risen.
Lake Man

Sevierville, TN

#8 Oct 23, 2011
Yeah, and we all need to put on our damn Nikes, lay a purple sheet over us, drink purple Kool-Aid and wait for the frigging mothership.

Crazy people. You are all crazy people. When NOTHING comes from Mr. Hunts leaving ON HIS OWN, then what? If Blazer quit, then what? If the Board all quit, then what? You numbskulls have to have something to scream about. You'll lose you mind. Or you can gripe about the road mowers in Greenback or Philadelphia, or the immigrant problem in LC and Loudon. Save the world idiots. Save the world.
Get a Life

Loudon, TN

#9 Oct 23, 2011
Lake Man wrote:
Yeah, and we all need to put on our damn Nikes, lay a purple sheet over us, drink purple Kool-Aid and wait for the frigging mothership.
Crazy people. You are all crazy people. When NOTHING comes from Mr. Hunts leaving ON HIS OWN, then what? If Blazer quit, then what? If the Board all quit, then what? You numbskulls have to have something to scream about. You'll lose you mind. Or you can gripe about the road mowers in Greenback or Philadelphia, or the immigrant problem in LC and Loudon. Save the world idiots. Save the world.
John Cherry, you are next.
Ex employee

Knoxville, TN

#10 Oct 23, 2011
While I rather doubt that Mr. Hunt was fired for "no reason",(as I worked with him a number of years back at the POA, and he was every bit as crooked as Winston), I also imagine that Mr. Blazer should be very concerned at this point at the thought of Cotton being able to share all of that info. Of course, he'd implicate HIMSELF in much of what he could tell, so perhaps no worries for Winston after all....:)
Lets get back on track

AOL

#11 Oct 23, 2011
Lake Man wrote:
Such antiquated thinking to hang on to losers just because someone better may not come along. Got news for ya Bucko, for every position left empty there is ALWAYS someone OUT THERE EVEN BETTER to take over. Many ex-employees out there have thought that a business would fall down without them, only to find out they were WRONG. So these scare tactic statements don't concern me in the least. It's a good time to clean house and it's needed. Your statements show how limited you are.
XXXXX

Columbia, TN

#12 Oct 24, 2011
Lake Man wrote:
I sure hope you are right about Blazer and the Board quitting. The timing would be perfect for a professional management company to take over.
Hippo

Loudon, TN

#13 Oct 24, 2011
XXXXX wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure hope you are right about Blazer and the Board quitting. The timing would be perfect for a professional management company to take over.
Just remember, the POA Board would choose the management company and negotiate the contract.

Places where I've lived that had professional management were more expensive and gave less service. Once the company has the contract, and it would be for more than 1 year, they just work to the letter of the contract to keep it.

Just sayin'.
Big Butt

AOL

#14 Oct 24, 2011
Hippo wrote:
<quoted text>
Just remember, the POA Board would choose the management company and negotiate the contract.
Places where I've lived that had professional management were more expensive and gave less service. Once the company has the contract, and it would be for more than 1 year, they just work to the letter of the contract to keep it.
Just sayin'.
The contract would be for one year. Blazer will be gone shortly as he is out of money. Why do you think Hunt had it?
Watching

Columbia, TN

#15 Oct 24, 2011
Hire a national known professional management company on a performance results basis. Absolutly the best way to go and do it soon. The board needs to have a watchdog group over see them during this process.
Big Butt

AOL

#16 Oct 24, 2011
Watching wrote:
Hire a national known professional management company on a performance results basis. Absolutly the best way to go and do it soon. The board needs to have a watchdog group over see them during this process.
The Board is suppose to watch over them.
Concerned

Columbia, TN

#17 Oct 24, 2011
I, for one, do not think a management company is the way to go. In my humble opinion, we just need a competent and honest General Manager. He/She would soon identify all the waste and mismanagement and solve our problems for less money than a management company would charge. Just my opinion.
PaintSpray

Loudon, TN

#18 Oct 24, 2011
Concerned wrote:
I, for one, do not think a management company is the way to go. In my humble opinion, we just need a competent and honest General Manager. He/She would soon identify all the waste and mismanagement and solve our problems for less money than a management company would charge. Just my opinion.
The property owners do not need 130 employees. One would be just about right. Zero would be even better.
PaintBlow

Knoxville, TN

#19 Oct 24, 2011
I agree with PaintSpray. Then your sh3t could backup into your house and you could live like the filthy animal you are. You could also starve for drinking water. Of course I am sure you would be the first to bit0ch because the grass is not cut, the golf courses are dead, the Yacht Club food sucks, the Wellness Center equipment is sweat soaked, the tennis courts are untidy, the docks have fallen into the water, the point of sale systems dont work, the roofs leak, the roads need repaving, your brush isnt picked up, the snow is on the road, their are too many deer, the pools are empty, there arent any aerobic instructors, the toilets are dirty. Wait, you bit;ch? Nahhhh. You would never complain.
Agree

Ashburn, VA

#20 Oct 24, 2011
Concerned wrote:
I completely agree with you. If you hire someone that is competent and not stealing, a lot of money will be saved. A LOT OF MONEY. The GM and Finance Director have been stealing this place to broke. Lets hope Blazer doesn't hire a friend or family member as the FD. I'll bet ten thousand dollars that he will and the board will do nothing. Then the stealing just continue or get worse. The FD that was fired was getting worried and his morals finally stepped in and he said no more. Only time will tell what we end up with.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tellico Village Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beth and Chris Wiggins 7 hr 2015 Lingo 3
Matt Clark bike wreck Lenoir city 8 hr meow 6
Cinco Amigos 12 hr laughter 6
Jackson Bolton 14 hr Jake from state farm 2
Jackson Bolton 14 hr Karma 5
Spelling and Grammer 16 hr Learn 1
Beware of Lenoir City!!! 18 hr Anti-Ricer 7
Tellico Village Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web