Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#47826 Sep 20, 2012
Barry Obama Is a Failure wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it was the banks fault. Bahney Fwank's committee had nothing to do with it.
Here's your 16k layoff newsfeed straight off a libtard owned news agency.
http://www.cnbc.com/id/49098399
LMAO! CNBC is about as "Libtard" as you are, but not as ignorant and disrespectful...ONLY Fox fake News can claim that distinction!

Location hidden

#47827 Sep 20, 2012
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
I am U.S.M.C. "swim qualified", but I'd rather throw Obama from the wheelhouse!
He is sinking the ship...and Democrats keep drilling holes!
As you were...
Ari, if you're a Former Marine...or a Vet of any Branch...you know that I have the highest respect for you...but, Honey, we've got to talk about your Politics...and your cholesterol!:)
Mitt

Knoxville, TN

#47828 Sep 20, 2012
I Don't usually call the poorest 47% of america lazy bastards.

But when i do i charge $50,000 a plate to hear me.
Give some to get some

Union City, TN

#47829 Sep 20, 2012
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, there's been an absence of commentary from conservatives concerning this particular Fox"News" poll.
They dont do news they show foxtoons.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Nolensville, TN

#47830 Sep 20, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! CNBC is about as "Libtard" as you are, but not as ignorant and disrespectful...ONLY Fox fake News can claim that distinction!
CNBC is a child of the parent company as is MSNBC. There's your news feed.....no comment? LOL Truth hurts. Wait until the other banks follow suit. I bet Rachel Madcow won't be reporting this tonight!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#47831 Sep 20, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
OA, I just can't imagine why, can you?(sarcasm). Wonder what kind of "spin" they'll finally come up with to explain these latest "happenings"? It's going to have to be a "doozie"!
What does it say about THEIR candidate when he is trailing in the polls behind such a "failure?"
Mitt 2012

Lawrenceburg, TN

#47832 Sep 20, 2012
What my main man Mitt said about the 47% is mostly true and like they say the truth hurts. An honest president...something new for the last 3-4 years.
Mitt who

Knoxville, TN

#47833 Sep 20, 2012
Hey Mitt!
you kown
that HUGE lead
Obama has?

YOU BUILT THAT!
Mitt 2012

Lawrenceburg, TN

#47834 Sep 20, 2012
Mitt who wrote:
Hey Mitt!
you kown
that HUGE lead
Obama has?
YOU BUILT THAT!
Any democrate should be ashamed of themselves. God is still with the republicans.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Nolensville, TN

#47835 Sep 20, 2012
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
What does it say about THEIR candidate when he is trailing in the polls behind such a "failure?"
It says the debates will be the most critical juncture of the election season. Barry will be running on his record during the debates, not Bill Clinton's record as depicted on his TV ads.
Obama

Knoxville, TN

#47836 Sep 20, 2012
I LIKE YOUR STYLE,ROMNEY
DON"T STOP SAYING THINGS
Give some to get some

Union City, TN

#47837 Sep 20, 2012
Mitt 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Any democrate should be ashamed of themselves. God is still with the republicans.
Mitt is god in his, and your, mine.

Location hidden

#47838 Sep 20, 2012
<quoted text>
CNBC is a child of the parent company as is MSNBC. There's your news feed.....no comment? LOL Truth hurts. Wait until the other banks follow suit. I bet Rachel Madcow won't be reporting this tonight!
Do you actually think that I don't know that CNBC is the Financial Cable channel of MSNBC???
People like you are so brainwashed and so tunnel-visioned that you cannot be honest about anything Teapublican and therefore, you think that Everybody and every Democrat is the same way...you could NOT be any more wrong!
I actually feel sorry for People like you who have sold their souls to the Devil, in the Name of Conservatism...lied so much that you can't tell a Lie from the truth, anymore...and are so misguided that you don't see anything wrong with any of that, and you think EVERYBODY does the same thing...they don't! And if you had 2 brain cells and any respect for yourself, you wouldn't either!
Now, You've given me a headache and I'm not arguing with the likes of you, anymore. It serves as too much of a reminder of how "ignorant" and "unprincipled" our Society has become...and that depresses me! So, it's just a big Merry-Go-Round, that won't change you or People like you...you're too unwilling to even try to see where you might be wrong, and too brainwashed by Fox Fake News to even consider that a possibility. IOW, you're a Lost Cause, and certainly not worth giving myself a Headache over...or wasting my time on!
So, go bug somebody else, I'm outta here for the time being!
Mobile_Amused

Charlotte, NC

#47839 Sep 20, 2012
Mitt 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, because they continue to show themselves to be such obedient followers of Jesus' command to care for "the least among us."
Mobile_Amused

Charlotte, NC

#47840 Sep 20, 2012
Mitt 2012 wrote:
What my main man Mitt said about the 47% is mostly true and like they say the truth hurts. An honest president...something new for the last 3-4 years.
It is "mostly true" that 47% of Americans are lazy and worthless?

Wow.

Location hidden

#47841 Sep 20, 2012
<quoted text>
It says the debates will be the most critical juncture of the election season. Barry will be running on his record during the debates, not Bill Clinton's record as depicted on his TV ads.
It wouldn't surprise me if Romney dropped out before the Debates...I'm serious! That's never happened before, but I don't think he wants it and I don't think he can handle the Presidency and I think he has finally figured that out. But, I don't think that his Ego can stand being humiliated, either...and he is definitely humiliating himself!

I've never know a Candidate to mess up everything he does, like Romney has in this Campaign! So, nothing would surprise me, out of him!

Location hidden

#47842 Sep 20, 2012
Mobile_Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow.
MA, it just boggles the Mind, doesn't it... I just don't even know what to say, other than...What Planet have these People been living on for the last 12 years???
Obama and Redistribution

Martin, TN

#47843 Sep 20, 2012
Wealth redistribution is an attempt to prevent and or slow down the eventual accumulation of all wealth by a small group of people that have collected all of it due to countless advantages, schemes, and anything that will add to their wealth.
Obviously, it hasn't worked here in America very well at all, considering, at last count, 1% of the population had more combined wealth than the lowest 95%. This is a warning sign, because it's well known that wealth and power go hand in hand, and if this is not stopped, the division will become too great to prevent the enslavement of the lower class.

The estate tax was designed expressly to help try and prevent such an accumulation of wealth in a family, because they had knowledge of the past.

This 1% that owns so much wealth, and continues to grow it, is fully aware of the fact that it takes money to make money, and the more money you have, the more money you can make. This 1% could probably eliminate poverty here in the United States and still buy their limosuines, yachts, and mansions complete with maids and butlers. But apparently somewhere down the line they lost any interest in helping out people who weren't so lucky as to be born with a silver spoon up their ass.
Mitt 2012

Lawrenceburg, TN

#47844 Sep 20, 2012
Mobile_Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow.
Gee, you sound like you don't have any common sense. Most of the 47% silly.
Give some to get some

Union City, TN

#47845 Sep 20, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
It wouldn't surprise me if Romney dropped out before the Debates...I'm serious! That's never happened before, but I don't think he wants it and I don't think he can handle the Presidency and I think he has finally figured that out. But, I don't think that his Ego can stand being humiliated, either...and he is definitely humiliating himself!
I've never know a Candidate to mess up everything he does, like Romney has in this Campaign! So, nothing would surprise me, out of him!
He, can take his ball and go home. Thats what they would do on the playground, when they could'nt win.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tellico Village Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beth and Chris Wiggins 1 hr 2015 Lingo 3
Matt Clark bike wreck Lenoir city 2 hr meow 6
Cinco Amigos 6 hr laughter 6
Jackson Bolton 7 hr Jake from state farm 2
Jackson Bolton 8 hr Karma 5
Spelling and Grammer 9 hr Learn 1
Beware of Lenoir City!!! 12 hr Anti-Ricer 7
Tellico Village Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web