Review: Tellico Beach Drive-In
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rose

Vonore, TN

#21 Jun 23, 2011
LMAO wrote:
Tellico Beach Drive-In USED to have good food.
Not any more.
They have changed ownership several times since the good ol days when they were a legend.
Ownership has remained the same
Food critic

Sevierville, TN

#22 Jul 21, 2011
Tellico Beach is a legend. Yes, it is.
Because there is NO OTHER place to compare it with.
The hot dogs are good, but not as good as everyone states they are!
I think they are rated soo good is because alot of people that stop by are very hungry. When you are hungry, it is always better.
For those bragging, why don't you check other restaurants out! See? There are NONE!!!!!
Foodlovers

Sevierville, TN

#23 Jul 21, 2011
I agree, that place is NOT that great. Very over rated. We stopped, waited about 20 minutes,and for what>>>????? No, not that good. It seems to be busy because it is the only place around there! Geez, wake up people!
Visitor

Sevierville, TN

#24 Jul 21, 2011
Ditto on FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU comments!
NOT GOOD PLACE> For the locals,yeah beause there is NO OTHER cheap place to eat around there.
skymyway

Vonore, TN

#25 Mar 2, 2012
i love it there, i have lived here all my life . and if i could eat there everyday i would !!!!!!
fffffuuuuuuuu

Athens, TN

#26 Mar 4, 2012
skymyway wrote:
i love it there, i have lived here all my life . and if i could eat there everyday i would !!!!!!
Check the date before replying, moron.
Love it

Atlanta, GA

#27 Mar 13, 2012
I've been going every year for over 20 yrs. It's not just the food that keeps me coming. It brings me back to my childhood and the memories I had there as a kid. My family is from Tellico so it is always on my list of things to do when I visit. If you don't like it, good. That is less people taking up the line when I go. Another great place in Tellico is the bakery. Best chocolate chip cookies in TN.
very disappointed

United States

#28 Jan 20, 2013
just wanted to let you know i was at the beach on sat i had my friend with me (he is black) we had called in an order when we arrived he went to the pickup window ........the lady taking orders was dressed in black scrubs with torquise flowers on it.......... we stood there 3-5 min before a pregnant lady walked up behind us and stood.....the lady in the blk scrubs ask the pregnant lady "how may i help you" please keep in mind we were at the pickup window before this pregnant lady drove up.........This other lady finally came up and asked what we needed..........I feel this was rude.........a lil racist.....and def. bad buisness..........just thought id let you know of our bad experience.........ive been a faithful customer of the beach for well over 20 years..... thanks for listening. just wanted to let you know i was at the beach on sat i had my friend with me (he is black) we had called in an order when we arrived he went to the pickup window ........the lady taking orders was dressed in black scrubs with torquise flowers on it.......... we stood there 3-5 min before a pregnant lady walked up behind us and stood.....the lady in the blk scrubs ask the pregnant lady "how may i help you" please keep in mind we were at the pickup window before this pregnant lady drove up.........This other lady finally came up and asked what we needed..........I feel this was rude.........a lil racist.....and def. bad buisness..........just thought id let you know of our bad experience.........ive been a faithful customer of the beach for well over 20 years.....
Todd

Hickory Corners, MI

#29 Mar 22, 2013
I have been eating there for about 25 years, and the have screwed up my order twice. And the workers do not stand around.
Tellico Native

Tellico Plains, TN

#30 Apr 9, 2014
The Tellico Beach is a wonderful place to eat. They have great employees that are like family to each other and to their customers. I love everything they serve. They are honest hard working clean people. Anyone that wants to talk about them and their food are just jealous. It's a wonderful place to take your children and grandchildren and spouse and family. My Mom now lives in Madisonville and she still loves to eat a hotdog at the beach. I would take up for this family any time. They have always been good to me and I have never worked there.
gdfggfhhhfg

San Jose, CA

#31 Apr 16, 2015
very disappointed wrote:
just wanted to let you know i was at the beach on sat i had my friend with me (he is black) we had called in an order when we arrived he went to the pickup window ........the lady taking orders was dressed in black scrubs with torquise flowers on it.......... we stood there 3-5 min before a pregnant lady walked up behind us and stood.....the lady in the blk scrubs ask the pregnant lady "how may i help you" please keep in mind we were at the pickup window before this pregnant lady drove up.........This other lady finally came up and asked what we needed..........I feel this was rude.........a lil racist.....and def. bad buisness..........just thought id let you know of our bad experience.........ive been a faithful customer of the beach for well over 20 years..... thanks for listening. just wanted to let you know i was at the beach on sat i had my friend with me (he is black) we had called in an order when we arrived he went to the pickup window ........the lady taking orders was dressed in black scrubs with torquise flowers on it.......... we stood there 3-5 min before a pregnant lady walked up behind us and stood.....the lady in the blk scrubs ask the pregnant lady "how may i help you" please keep in mind we were at the pickup window before this pregnant lady drove up.........This other lady finally came up and asked what we needed..........I feel this was rude.........a lil racist.....and def. bad buisness..........just thought id let you know of our bad experience.........ive been a faithful customer of the beach for well over 20 years.....
Tellico Plains is famous for being racists, why would you expect any different?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tellico Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Truck Driver Jul 16 Utah 3
Tenn care and having a job. (Jul '16) Jul 12 Yourinsignificant 3
Alicia Smith & Jeremy Boyd (Jan '10) Jul 3 Annita Thomas 15
fat girl dalila (richies man) (Jan '15) Jun 25 got proof affair 6
Maranda shaw ??? I want to meet her Jun '17 Maranda shaw 4
Kayla West Jun '17 Bobby 1
Englewood police (don't look at them ) (Jan '11) May '17 Englewood kid 28

Tellico Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance