accident hwy 411 april 19th 2013
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
amber_was_murder ing_scum

Mobile, AL

#87 Jun 4, 2013
HOOORAAAAAHHHH!!!!
The closest thing to justice has come to pass.
Too bad all scum who kill people while drinking/drugging and driving can't go the same way.
shocked

United States

#88 Jun 4, 2013
Some of you people shock me..... what Amber did was wrong and neglectful. She was still a human being a very sweet human at that. I have had people taking away from me by a drunk driver and other ungodly ways but why be so cruel. Yes it's truly sad about the young man and his family I know how that feels it's an unbearable greif. However,I knew Amber and she was struggling with her own demons just like EVERYONE else does. She doesn't deserve to be called scum or skank. She deserves to rest in peace. She left three little boys who don't need to read negative comments like these. It breaks my heart for everyone involved and I pray everyone gets closure and heals from all this devastation. But please have some respect!!!
Girl

Gainesville, GA

#89 Jun 4, 2013
amber_was_murdering_scum wrote:
HOOORAAAAAHHHH!!!!
The closest thing to justice has come to pass.
Too bad all scum who kill people while drinking/drugging and driving can't go the same way.
God bless you! You need God in your life !!

Mobile, AL

#90 Jun 4, 2013
She had no respect for anyone, as evidenced by her actions, so why should anyone have respect for her?
Rest in Peace Amber

Winder, GA

#91 Jun 4, 2013
I went to middle and high school with Amber. I know what Amber did was not a smart choice or decision, but it happened. Amber was a good hearted person that stuck up for me when no one else would. Her and her husband (now) were the sweetest couple in school. I lost touch with Amber the older we got, but what people are posting on her is not right. She made a horrible decision that we can not change and neither can her family. Let her rest in peace and please let the people remember the good that Amber brought into the world. Leave her remembrance alone and let her family have some peace. Think of your family, what if this was your daughter, wife, mom, sister, aunt, or cousin? How would you feel reading these horrible, hurtful, and ridiculous comments. You do not need to judge no one. As for me, I will weep tonight; remembering the Amber that I knew so many years ago. Rest in peace, Amber. I pray for all the loved ones involved.
Rest in Peace Amber

Winder, GA

#92 Jun 4, 2013
amber_was_murdering_scum wrote:
She had no respect for anyone, as evidenced by her actions, so why should anyone have respect for her?
You cannot say that she had no respect for anyone. You did not know Amber. I did!! She was one of those people that had your back no matter what. Some of my best school memories were when I hung out with Amber. This was before life happened and we lost touch, but she generally had a kind heart and was extremely loyal. Please keep your mouth shut. You did not know the Amber that I will remember. You need to think of her family, her boys, and her husband. Let them remember the greatness that Amber gave them. I know that I will. I found pictures from 6th grade of her and her husband. They were so cute and happy. Amber could light up the room when she walked in. I know that so many will miss her deeply. I pray for her family and especially her boys and husband.

Mobile, AL

#93 Jun 4, 2013
Rest in Peace Amber wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot say that she had no respect for anyone. You did not know Amber. I did!! She was one of those people that had your back no matter what. Some of my best school memories were when I hung out with Amber. This was before life happened and we lost touch, but she generally had a kind heart and was extremely loyal. Please keep your mouth shut. You did not know the Amber that I will remember. You need to think of her family, her boys, and her husband. Let them remember the greatness that Amber gave them. I know that I will. I found pictures from 6th grade of her and her husband. They were so cute and happy. Amber could light up the room when she walked in. I know that so many will miss her deeply. I pray for her family and especially her boys and husband.
Past is past, the Amber you knew apparently died long ago and was replaced by a woman driving drunk/drugged 80mph on the wrong side of a 4 lane with her boys bouncing around loose in the car, taking the life of an innocent young Father and ultimately her own. I am sure it was not the first time she did such a disrespectful thing, but this time it was her last.

Mobile, AL

#94 Jun 4, 2013
Technically Amber Maddox committed murder and suicide.
There is no greater disrespect of family and friends than to commit suicide.

Scum is scum, no matter how much sugar you pour on.

Mobile, AL

#95 Jun 4, 2013
Sad

Mobile, AL

#96 Jun 4, 2013
sickened

Jefferson, GA

#97 Jun 5, 2013
You people discust me. Amber was not a skank nor scum. Yes she made bad choices and there are alot of people who have to live with those choices. All of you people are no better then her, the only difference is that yall not physically taking peoples lives, but yall are murders to the mental mind. All of yall have allowed yalls demons to take over and show how hateful you all are. Have you sat and thought about all FIVE children, how when they get older and type in their mommy or daddies name in a computer that all of this will pop up. Do you want them to see all the hate and mean things you have said, do you want them to grow up and lead the same lives of destruction as many people these days, all because they were tought hate. I feel sorry for you people, IF you believe that this young man went to heaven then its best to change your act because from the looks of it none of yall will reach heaven.

Mobile, AL

#98 Jun 5, 2013
sickened wrote:
You people discust me. Amber was not a skank nor scum. Yes she made bad choices and there are alot of people who have to live with those choices. All of you people are no better then her, the only difference is that yall not physically taking peoples lives, but yall are murders to the mental mind. All of yall have allowed yalls demons to take over and show how hateful you all are. Have you sat and thought about all FIVE children, how when they get older and type in their mommy or daddies name in a computer that all of this will pop up. Do you want them to see all the hate and mean things you have said, do you want them to grow up and lead the same lives of destruction as many people these days, all because they were tought hate. I feel sorry for you people, IF you believe that this young man went to heaven then its best to change your act because from the looks of it none of yall will reach heaven.
If those children grow up screwed up it wont be the fault of some internet comments, it will be the fault of Amber Maddox for taking parents away.
If murdering scum like Amber Maddox can reach heaven then a few comments on the internet sure isn't going to bar the gates for anyone.
Stranger

Perry, GA

#99 Jun 5, 2013
Jes wrote:
<quoted text>
I said "odds are", fuckwad.
So you think their mother getting drunk/high, crashing and killing a man and crippling one of the kids then finally dying herself is gonna just all smooth over for them?
Fat chance.
DON'T CALL PEOPLE NAMES IF YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO THEY ARE (angel) I DON'T CARE IF THEY BRING RELOGION INTO THIS OR NOT I DON'T KNOW WHO SHE IS BUT IT ISN'T RIGHT FOR NAME CALLING NO NEED
sickened

Jefferson, GA

#100 Jun 5, 2013
We are grieving too, we lost someone too, and no amount of mean comments will ever change our minds or hearts about the sweet caring girl we knew.
Cheese Puff Daddy

Park Hills, MO

#101 Jun 5, 2013
sickened wrote:
We are grieving too, we lost someone too, and no amount of mean comments will ever change our minds or hearts about the sweet caring girl we knew.
Overlook the guy, he's clearly retarded..
family friend

United States

#102 Jun 6, 2013
Sarah wrote:
can anybody shut the hell up and confirm if the skank is dead yet?
Look here u sry piece of shit YES she made a mistake WE ALL DO! Bible states not 1 sin is greater then another! She paid dearly every second tht she lived after tht accident & passed away yesterday.I knew her very well & I hve mu h sympathy to the other family and hers as well there all suffering and any1 with decency n a lil love in there heart wld not say things like tht outta respect for her children at the least! So hve sum decency & stop with the name calling she suffered tremendously & paid with her life! A huge mistake it was but facts r SHE WAS UNDER THE LEGAL LIMIT & HAD NIGHT VISION PROBLEMS!!! The girl is gone let her r.I.p ppl hve sum damn respect!!!!!!

Mobile, AL

#103 Jun 6, 2013
family friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Look here u sry piece of shit YES she made a mistake WE ALL DO! Bible states not 1 sin is greater then another! She paid dearly every second tht she lived after tht accident & passed away yesterday.I knew her very well & I hve mu h sympathy to the other family and hers as well there all suffering and any1 with decency n a lil love in there heart wld not say things like tht outta respect for her children at the least! So hve sum decency & stop with the name calling she suffered tremendously & paid with her life! A huge mistake it was but facts r SHE WAS UNDER THE LEGAL LIMIT & HAD NIGHT VISION PROBLEMS!!! The girl is gone let her r.I.p ppl hve sum damn respect!!!!!!
Here we go again, trying to pretend like it was an actual accident.
Even her Husband said she had been drinking that day and others have stated she was taking Xanax.
No amount of night vision problems make you drive 80 MPH down the wrong side of a 4 lane with children not secure in the vehicle. Scum is scum, no matter how much sugar or lies you pour on.

Pathetic AND highly disrespectful to the young mans family she killed to try and cover up what really happened.
Alone

Groveland, FL

#104 Jun 6, 2013
I am the mother of Jacob Ownby . He is the young man that amber killed . I have now lost both my sons and my father in a 4 year span . My life is forever changed because of her . My grand daughter Scarlett has lost her daddy and my grandson Liam will never know him . Saying cruel things about amber however will not bring my son back to me . She is gone now and I cant help but think of her parents . They too are missing a child . I pray for them as I hope they pray for me . God gave me two beautiful sons and now they are in His keeping .
family friend

United States

#105 Jun 9, 2013
To Jacob's mom, Let me start by saying im deeply sry for ur loss! I knew Amber well & spent time with and talked to her on a very personal level after this horrible tragedy and I want u to know she was struggling tremendously due to her actions.I can only imagine as a mom how u must feel & want to thank you for showing such respect for sum1 who I know made a terrible decision tht changed urs and alot of others lives as well.I will keep u and ur family in my prayers as I kmow it will be a long process for those children as well as hers its just an all around tragic story and posting negativity does not change a thing nor does it bring any kibd of awareness other then hatred and this world has to much of tht as is! Wht does bring awareness is how u can take the time to say a few wrds letting ppl know tht u even thru ur loss can find it in ur heart to have sympathy for those going thru wht u and ur family are and mke them aware although we all wish we had our loved ones and wish they were here they are in Gods hands now!! Ur obviously a good human being tht shows in the few words I read.im sry for all u hve endured and once again want to thank u for having such a kind heart & I pray God puts Angels around u to comfort u & ur grandbabies as time passes our memories remain and I know first hand its a long journey for those younguns all 5 of them! & thts who we shld all be more concerned with now! Those innocent children!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tellico Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Green Cove (Mar '12) May 15 Peach 3
fat girl dalila (richies man) (Jan '15) May 13 tofo 5
rick candolita May 13 tofo 3
Tiffany Jenkins May 1 Info 1
Housing Mar '17 Tknapp67 1
looking for a single woman no kids Mar '17 rocket man 1
I'm Looking to buy property.... CASH Mar '17 Downsizing want g... 1

Tellico Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance