accident hwy 411 april 19th 2013

Posted in the Tellico Plains Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Anonymous

Knoxville, TN

#1 Apr 19, 2013
does anyone have any info. on the accident? i saw all the lights flashing & heard the helicopter so i think it was a pretty serious accident.
Tina

Johnson City, TN

#2 Apr 20, 2013
I saw the cars no one could of survived that.
I heard a 9 yr old died but haven't heard any thing else. It was 2 white cars tho
Tina

Johnson City, TN

#3 Apr 20, 2013
Amber Maddox and her boys.. they were in the car wreck
Hazel

Lakeland, FL

#4 Apr 20, 2013
Tina wrote:
Amber Maddox and her boys.. they were in the car wreck
Does anyone know how many died. I heard one young man
Muu-la

Gatlinburg, TN

#5 Apr 20, 2013
Hazel wrote:
<quoted text>
Does anyone know how many died. I heard one young man
The person driving the other car doa. Amber and one of the children have a very long way to go was what I was told just a few minutes ago.I ask all the pray for those involved.
Muu-la

Gatlinburg, TN

#8 Apr 20, 2013
Lora Gay wrote:
<quoted text>Stupid phone . My name is Lora . My youngest son and my father died together 3 1/2 years ago . Now thanks to a drunk not only have I lost my remaining son but my 2 1/2 year old grand daughter has lost her daddy and the child my daughter in law is carrying will never get to meet his daddy.
So very sorry for your loss. May God's holy hand wrap you in his grace at this time. But, I have to ask if the Law enforcement had indicated she was impaired? I must tell you I personally saw and spoke with her not too terribly long before this horrible event. She mentioned something about a child in Vonore. And I must say, she did not appear impaired to me in any way. More like she was tired and late going to pick the child up. I understand she had'nt been in the area long, Not sure. Maybe she just got in a hurry running late to get the child. And was'nt familar with the road, and thought she was on a 2 lane Hwy 411. Like the 2 lane 411 that runs through the part of Georgia she moved from. I truely pray for all.
friend of family

Corbin, KY

#9 Apr 21, 2013
Lora I am so sorry to hear about Jacob he was a fine young man and did not deserve to die in a tragic accident I am praying for yall and alex and scarlett He will be dearly missed.
i know these people

Hickory Corners, MI

#10 Apr 23, 2013
amber maddox tristan maddox and patain maddox was in that wreck patten is now in an acolma tristin when he came to school today was missing half of his cheeck from the wreck they were going to pick up the older son eathen maddox and his cussin bryson corn and a police man came to the door and asked him if he was eathen maddox and he said yes and there was three ambulance's and his mom amber is paralyzed and broke both of her legs and tristan has a chunk of skin on his cheeck missing and patain is in a acholma broke both ribs and broke his collar bone and has maddle in his cheecks and how this happen was because of amber if amber wasn't drunk and driving on the wrong side then none of this would have happend but patain he was tumbleing in the back seats and tristan got a air bag to the face and the other people in the other car well amber didnt caus the death of the man he caused his self to die and if he would have just staid in the car then he wouldnt have had fallen an got glass in his throut but amber and patain were knocked out and a man helped tristan out of the car
Paps

Knoxville, TN

#11 Apr 23, 2013
i know these people wrote:
amber maddox tristan maddox and patain maddox was in that wreck patten is now in an acolma tristin when he came to school today was missing half of his cheeck from the wreck they were going to pick up the older son eathen maddox and his cussin bryson corn and a police man came to the door and asked him if he was eathen maddox and he said yes and there was three ambulance's and his mom amber is paralyzed and broke both of her legs and tristan has a chunk of skin on his cheeck missing and patain is in a acholma broke both ribs and broke his collar bone and has maddle in his cheecks and how this happen was because of amber if amber wasn't drunk and driving on the wrong side then none of this would have happend but patain he was tumbleing in the back seats and tristan got a air bag to the face and the other people in the other car well amber didnt caus the death of the man he caused his self to die and if he would have just staid in the car then he wouldnt have had fallen an got glass in his throut but amber and patain were knocked out and a man helped tristan out of the car
Bless your heart. Where in the world did you go to school?
Kerry

United States

#12 Apr 24, 2013
Muu-la wrote:
<quoted text>
So very sorry for your loss. May God's holy hand wrap you in his grace at this time. But, I have to ask if the Law enforcement had indicated she was impaired? I must tell you I personally saw and spoke with her not too terribly long before this horrible event. She mentioned something about a child in Vonore. And I must say, she did not appear impaired to me in any way. More like she was tired and late going to pick the child up. I understand she had'nt been in the area long, Not sure. Maybe she just got in a hurry running late to get the child. And was'nt familar with the road, and thought she was on a 2 lane Hwy 411. Like the 2 lane 411 that runs through the part of Georgia she moved from. I truely pray for all.
I am not saying she was impaired in any way, but if she worked at the checkered flag how could she not know that 411 is a four lane why? this is a terrible situation for all involved!
friends

United States

#13 Apr 24, 2013
Her family are good friends with us and her blood alcohol level came back Under the legal limit...
Kerry

United States

#14 Apr 24, 2013
friends wrote:
Her family are good friends with us and her blood alcohol level came back Under the legal limit...
under the legal limit doesn't mean she was not drinking. i know that if i had a couple of drinks that i couldn't drive as well as i normally would but i would still test under the legal limit.
its just me

United States

#15 Apr 24, 2013
friends wrote:
so does that mean its ok to drink and drive as long as you are under the legal limit?
friends

Prairie Village, KS

#16 Apr 24, 2013
Accordibg to the law yes...but this us something she will live with forever....everyone is so quick to judge....

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#17 Apr 26, 2013
You can still be charged even if you are under the legal limit. a lot of factors come into play. And if she was taking any medication that could have effected how she was.
Ricky

Mobile, AL

#18 May 9, 2013
Bullshit, the man who died was from internal injuries.
It serves Amber right to be paralyzed for the rest of her life, she will not be able to kill anyone else. She will also have a long way to go after being charged for vehicular manslaughter, her family will be paying for the rest of her life.

Trapped within her own body, beautiful justice.
Ricky

Mobile, AL

#20 May 9, 2013
Paps wrote:
<quoted text>
Bless your heart. Where in the world did you go to school?
Obviously somewhere in East Tennessee.
Cheese Puff Daddy

Park Hills, MO

#21 May 10, 2013
Paps wrote:
<quoted text>Bless your heart. Where in the world did you go to school?
I got a headache attempting to read that
pooky

Mobile, AL

#22 May 24, 2013
Well, they have now charged her with vehicular homicide as well as various other charges.
By the letter of the law she should go away for about 15-20 years but because she has a vagina she will probably do a lot less.
Runnergirl

Atlanta, GA

#23 May 30, 2013
Well, lets start by saying not one single one of you are the judge and jury. She would have served her time and lived with what she had done for the rest of her life. Everyone of us have made mistakes, just haven't been caught. Pretty sure I am correct in that statement. Noone deserves to die, but then again none of us deserves to live either. We only have life thru Jesus Christ. Now, lets talk about the fact that your great hospital system that had been negligent and released her to soon and guess what she is lying in a coma waiting on her family to make a decision on her life. Some of you will be glad, but remember two wrongs DO NOT make a right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tellico Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Housing Mar '17 Tknapp67 1
rick candolita Mar '17 his family 2
looking for a single woman no kids Mar '17 rocket man 1
I'm Looking to buy property.... CASH Mar '17 Downsizing want g... 1
Any current / former Carlex workers Feb '17 Loudon Bound 1
Sarah Byrge Feb '17 Fan 1
Maranda shaw ??? I want to meet her Feb '17 Marandafan 1

Tellico Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance