Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't like it when somebody sets you out for spreading that Teapublican Propaganda and Lies, do you?
But, you have nothing to refute it, so you resort to the Verbal Abuse and Personal Attacks.
Have you Folks noticed that they can NEVER refute ANYTHING that's told about them and their Party...NEVER!
The Dems put up Facts after Facts after Facts...and all the Teapublicans EVER come back with are Slurs, Filth, and Personal Attacks. That just proves what kind of People they are and wat kind of a Political Party they're backing. I happen to think that America and Americans, in general, are better than that. They represent the worst in our Society and that's not what I want in the White House nor in Congress!
The thing that REALLY tickles me is "Jackson" has never heard a profane word that he doesn't love to use as an adjective against some anonymous poster or another.(good thing most of them just have 4 letters ) I just skip over any from that IP but.....our new resident Saint who is busy praying for an Obama defeat, NEVER EVER says one thing about all that profanity ! I wonder what he/she would be saying if that language was coming from a liberal ? It is after all a huge moral responsibility to sit at the foot of the cross AND have a direct line from his/her mouth to God's ear ! Hypocrite... Chuckles !!!
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Judged:

Mitt 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is paid by contributors like myself. I am glad they are doing their jobs. Thanks for the update. I was surprised you walked away from the computer long enough to answer the phone.
Beside dummy, I was talking about working folks who vote, not people we pay to call folks and encourage the right to vote.
You are not too smart are you?
Aren't we an AT WILL STATE??Can let anybody go for any reason without cause.
Don't discount TEAPARTY FOLKS.
They have good work going.All pofessionally operated.Membership growing all the time.Good posts.Doing good things.Naysayers abound.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Judged:

Mitt 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder why....got a secret for you...don't tell anyone;
Those folks who agree to spend time on the polls are the unemployed, and are the same who want the demo"rats" to look good. The rest of us folks have no time for the nonsense polls, we work, we volunteer, we have a full day of responsibility and don't have time for a silly poll.
The majority of demos have a lot of time on their hands to attend rallies, answer 30 minute polls and hang out and protest things. Wait until election day, we are the responsible ones who will give the time to make the real differnce...all other crap is for the slanted media to talk about.
I am giving all my employees time off and I know many other business owners who will do the same. Now remember, it is our lil secret.
Why do I get the feeling that IF those polls were showing a Romney bounce....they would suddenly become THE most accurate and most often quoted information posted by our conservative friends on this thread.

Speaking of polling, I have been studying a bunch of polls taken since the conventions and I have concluded that Mitt made a BIG mistake by picking Ryan. He is not going to even bring his home state into the Romney column, and his handling of Medicare in TWO separate budget proposals has made him unpalatable to a lot of seniors...This could doom Romney's chances to carry Florida, and Ohio. I would have added Pennsylvania... but Mitt has decided not to even make a play there.
He should have picked Pawlenty. He was not very exciting BUT he had no baggage to speak of and in this race that COULD have made all the difference.
FoxyMoxy

Loudon, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Judged:

Mitt 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
While I have your attention, I only hire conservatives. I believe anyone who admires obumone can't be trusted by me. If they want what ohbummer wants I certainly don't want to contribute to them or their families. If I heard a server bragging about obumster, I would consider leaving her/him minimal tip. If I did hire libs and the obumable one was elected and they made us provide insurance, they would be the first to go to allow for the cost.
So you even tell us all that you are an idiot!
FoxyMoxy

Loudon, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Why do I get the feeling that IF those polls were showing a Romney bounce....they would suddenly become THE most accurate and most often quoted information posted by our conservative friends on this thread.
Speaking of polling, I have been studying a bunch of polls taken since the conventions and I have concluded that Mitt made a BIG mistake by picking Ryan. He is not going to even bring his home state into the Romney column, and his handling of Medicare in TWO separate budget proposals has made him unpalatable to a lot of seniors...This could doom Romney's chances to carry Florida, and Ohio. I would have added Pennsylvania... but Mitt has decided not to even make a play there.
He should have picked Pawlenty. He was not very exciting BUT he had no baggage to speak of and in this race that COULD have made all the difference.
I had to look at the ID of a customer the other day for his purchase. As Tennessee law does not require senior citizens to have their picture on ID (and he did not), I mentioned to him that in order to vote he would need a state ID with his picture. He said that he had one, but he didn't know if he was going to vote. I said oh everyone should vote. He said he was going to, but he has changed his mind on who he would vote for. I asked him who he "was" going to vote for and he said that Republican guy. I asked him why he changed his mind and he said because of what he said about poor people.

Believe me a lot of seniors feel that way.
Goforthegold

Milan, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm, Obama raises taxes to ensure all Americans receive adequate healthcare. Romney raises taxes on the working class to offer yet more tax cuts for the uber-wealthy.
Hmmmm, I wonder why Obama is leading Romney in the polls...
Hmmm!People who work for a living usually have health care...they don't need a hand-out!
Goforthegold

Milan, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm, Obama raises taxes to ensure all Americans receive adequate healthcare. Romney raises taxes on the working class to offer yet more tax cuts for the uber-wealthy.
Hmmmm, I wonder why Obama is leading Romney in the polls...
That lead you are bragging about is razor thin in the states that matter! VOTE MITT!
Goforthegold

Milan, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Judged:

This from the Queen of ABUSE!
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't like it when somebody sets you out for spreading that Teapublican Propaganda and Lies, do you?
But, you have nothing to refute it, so you resort to the Verbal Abuse and Personal Attacks.
Have you Folks noticed that they can NEVER refute ANYTHING that's told about them and their Party...NEVER!
The Dems put up Facts after Facts after Facts...and all the Teapublicans EVER come back with are Slurs, Filth, and Personal Attacks. That just proves what kind of People they are and wat kind of a Political Party they're backing. I happen to think that America and Americans, in general, are better than that. They represent the worst in our Society and that's not what I want in the White House nor in Congress!
Goforthegold

Milan, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I've heard it all now...discrimination in hiring based on their Political Affiliation! I believe that's illegal! If you're telling the truth, you're subject to a Lawsuit that will wipe you out and it couldn't happen to a more deserving fellow!
Being Conservative is not a political affiliation! Please put your mind in gear BEFORE you open your mouth!
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Mitt 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder why....got a secret for you...don't tell anyone;
Those folks who agree to spend time on the polls are the unemployed, and are the same who want the demo"rats" to look good. The rest of us folks have no time for the nonsense polls, we work, we volunteer, we have a full day of responsibility and don't have time for a silly poll.
The majority of demos have a lot of time on their hands to attend rallies, answer 30 minute polls and hang out and protest things. Wait until election day, we are the responsible ones who will give the time to make the real differnce...all other crap is for the slanted media to talk about.
I am giving all my employees time off and I know many other business owners who will do the same. Now remember, it is our lil secret.
Nice spin, now go back to watching Fox News and listening to Rush!
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, well I got a wrong number phone call a couple of days ago, from somebody in the local Republican Party wanting to know if the Person they were trying to reach was going to vote this time.
Seems like he was finding the time to make those Phone Calls for the Republican Party, so that doesn't quite fit with your "Little Secret" Story, now does it?
And BTW, I haven't gotten the first Personal Phone Call from anybody with the Democratic Party, only Polling Agencies and a Mitt Romney Recorded Robo Call, which i hung up on, as soon as he said, "I'm Mitt Romney. It's time"...CLICK!
Dang Sassy, you just blew his theory right out of the water!
BTW, I also recieved one of those calls from the Republican Party.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Mitt 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
While I have your attention, I only hire conservatives. I believe anyone who admires obumone can't be trusted by me. If they want what ohbummer wants I certainly don't want to contribute to them or their families. If I heard a server bragging about obumster, I would consider leaving her/him minimal tip. If I did hire libs and the obumable one was elected and they made us provide insurance, they would be the first to go to allow for the cost.
Please just tell me what company you run?
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

I'm assuming all the lefties have their Obama phones now. Checkwith the Obama phone lady. Share this with the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Goforthegold wrote:
<quoted text>Being Conservative is not a political affiliation! Please put your mind in gear BEFORE you open your mouth!
You just keep proving what I said about, you can't refute anything, so all you can do are the Personal Attacks. It hurts being on the Losing Team every time, doesn't it? All I can say is, Get Smart and Go Democratic! Actually, I could say a few more things, but I won't. Your humiliation is going to bad enough, without me rubbing it in! Lol!
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Goforthegold wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmm!People who work for a living usually have health care...they don't need a hand-out!
Not in East Tn.
No more change

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

FoxyMoxy wrote:
<quoted text>
So you even tell us all that you are an idiot!

Let me help you all out. You libs know very little. Some states you do not have to have a reason to fire someone. Think about that before you blow you all blow your old rusty and out of tune horns.
I can fire someone just out of the way they comb their hair.
No more change

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Please just tell me what company you run?
Looking for a job?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Barry Obama Is a Failure wrote:
I'm assuming all the lefties have their Obama phones now. Checkwith the Obama phone lady. Share this with the world.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Hey, I wonder if an Obama Phone will let me call the Cayman Islands and make them tell me how much money Romney has stashed there that he hasn't paid taxes on? If it will, I want one of them. Do you think telling them that I'm calling on an Obama Phone will make them spill the beans and sing like a Bird? If so, I gotta get me one of those Obama Phones 'cause I want to know how much ole Mitt is hiding!:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Not in East Tn.
Not in West TN., either. And the few Places that do, you'll be lucky if it pays 60% and the Premiums will take a big chunk out of your Paycheck each week.
No more change

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You just keep proving what I said about, you can't refute anything, so all you can do are the Personal Attacks. It hurts being on the Losing Team every time, doesn't it? All I can say is, Get Smart and Go Democratic! Actually, I could say a few more things, but I won't. Your humiliation is going to bad enough, without me rubbing it in! Lol!
Losing team??? Wait and see the republicans are going to take it all to include a few seats up for grab and take back the nation. How do i know??? Just say....I know.
I know a lot of people who voted for barry last time are not going to be fooled again.
Wake up and smell reality.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Tellico Plains Discussions

Search the Tellico Plains Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Levi (Oct '13) 5 hr Wow 40
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 10 hr WTH 8,944
Larry Smith (Jun '10) 10 hr Melonie 7
Randy White for Sheriff? 16 hr Just Somebody 11
What's up with the BUZZ? (Aug '13) Jul 20 hmmm 18
Corruption Jul 19 Vote 4 CHANGE 1
disability Jul 18 Real Truth 22
•••
•••