Mount Juliet, TN

#1 Apr 22, 2012
If anyone knows the whereabouts of this piece of crap, please post it, he is about the useless piece of human waste that ever walked the earth. He almost always has a large sum of money on him so if you need any, see him, but you will have to take, by any means possible. go for it. If he has job, that would be useful information also. If your scared of him, forget it, he ain't worth the clothes hi's wearing.
thread2

State Line, MS

#2 Apr 26, 2012
Are you talking about Larry Markowski? You did not give a name and his is at the top of the page.

Mount Juliet, TN

#3 Apr 27, 2012
Yes

Newark, NJ

#4 Sep 27, 2013
What did he do to you?
No More Missing Children

Lebanon, TN

#5 Oct 16, 2014
Bethany Markowski is still missing and he is her father and has done NOTHING to help find er. He is the one that reported her missing!! PLEASE if you know something, anything, tell the police. We want Bethany to come home!!! It has een too long.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tellico Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
want to know who the local theives and druggies? (Feb '12) Wed For real 2
News Tellico Plains man charged with rape of a child (Jun '15) Sep 23 Swagger 6
translate this, please! Sep 22 No comprehend 8
to the cowards who jumped 65yr. old man in Chin... (Mar '15) Sep 17 youknowwho i am 3
New Monroe County Mugshots (Feb '13) Sep 17 Robert 3
Looking for Sep 3 Anonymous 2
Wanting to relocate (Sep '15) Jun '16 In Christ 3

Tellico Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tellico Plains Mortgages