What about her?
truthhurts

United States

#3 Jan 5, 2013
I wrk w her why
smellsacunt

Evansville, IN

#4 Jan 10, 2013
she had a cockroach crawl outta her book bag in high school.
pathetic!

Duluth, GA

#5 Jan 14, 2013
Use to mess with Dustin Buckman at one time, then Colby Boyken, and Devon Buckman! Nasty skank gets around the circle of friends!!
Grillah Killah

United States

#6 Jan 18, 2013
Bitch need a belt or pants that come up higher. Every time that bitch bend over she shows more crack than a fat plumber. And it be so dark and big that light can't even escape.
a friend

Clifty, KY

#7 Jan 26, 2013
Amanda has not had an easy life growing up. She lost her mom when she was really young . She is now happily married w an adorable little boy . She would do anything for anyone . :)
Tonia

United States

#8 Jan 31, 2013
This is Amandas sister for all of you that are talking shit be grown up enough to put you're real name on it...my sister has a past everyone does but some of the shit you think u know and sayin about her us complete bullshit...my sister has had a rough childhood and probably has been through more shit than ya'll could handle so instead of judging people try putting yourselves in their shoes just for once before all the shit runs out you're mouths...my sister would help anyone out that she could and has let ppl like u walk all over her and use her so I think ya'll are the pathetic ones...grow up and live you're own lives and leave everyone else's alone...and if you are big enough to talk shit own up to it and put you're real name on it instead of a nickname..damn
Amanda

Chicago, IL

#9 Feb 1, 2013
I love how y'all are quick to judge. You may know my name but not my life story. I'd like you to live my life for a day? And Dustin was my bestfriend! Devon yea I dated. And Colby really he dated my bestfriend at the time. Go ahead and talk all you want it's not hurting me. But you do need to grow up I mean come on I'd you went through what I have you wouldnt make it one day in my life. So next time you wanna talk sh*t than post your name.
wow

Duluth, GA

#10 Feb 2, 2013
Amanda wrote:
I love how y'all are quick to judge. You may know my name but not my life story. I'd like you to live my life for a day? And Dustin was my bestfriend! Devon yea I dated. And Colby really he dated my bestfriend at the time. Go ahead and talk all you want it's not hurting me. But you do need to grow up I mean come on I'd you went through what I have you wouldnt make it one day in my life. So next time you wanna talk sh*t than post your name.
You think your the only one that's had a hard life?! Yeah right seriously, ain't no one feelin sorry for your slutty ass!!!
amanda

Addison, IL

#11 Feb 4, 2013
I love how I am slut. Whatever. You have no life. Atleast I ain't scared to put my name. Your life ain't been near as bad as mine and I'm over it. You have a boring life so you put your nasty brown nose on mine. Just ta let you know, I'm happily married to the love of my life I have a wonderful son. Hey if you find anything else about me that I didn't know do you mind telling me cause apparently I'm missing out in my life. And if I slept with Dustin Devon and Colby could you atleast tell me if they were good??
Real Brutha

Evansville, IN

#12 May 3, 2013
Saw her the other night. Ick!! White trash princess. FO SHO!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tell City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Century strike 2 hr truth 146
Alpine 2 hr anonymous 2
whos down to play during day tomorro nsa 3 hr nsa 8
Shane Thomas 3 hr 😭 9
Chippendales at The Pour Haus..... 3 hr major a 24
Keith Lammers 3 hr hesaracist 10
Kelli preston 4 hr do it 6
More from around the web

Tell City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE