Curious

Gallatin, TN

#1 Sep 23, 2013
Any info???
His bestfriend

United States

#2 Sep 23, 2013
She's a very pretty girl! And a sweetheart who's name shouldn't be on here!
haha

Nashville, TN

#3 Oct 9, 2013
nothing but a nasty skank. gonna get her a** beat!
meh

Spencer, IN

#4 Oct 9, 2013
What a fucktard ^

Since: Aug 13

Noblesville, IN

#5 Oct 9, 2013
Nice girl and pretty too. I see some jealousy happening on this thread. It's a terrible disease and I'm sorry some of you suffer with it.
haha!

Madisonville, KY

#6 Oct 10, 2013
Jessie is nothing but a piece of sh**, she tries to get with anything that walks! She thinks she's all that and in reality no one likes her!

Since: Aug 13

Gallatin, TN

#8 Nov 18, 2013
The_Wicked_One wrote:
Nice girl and pretty too. I see some jealousy happening on this thread. It's a terrible disease and I'm sorry some of you suffer with it.
definitely some jealousy! probably some of perry countys finest trash hatin on a cute girl who has done no wrong. smh
Grrr

United States

#9 Nov 20, 2013
I know her pretty well. Far as I know she has done nothing wrong. So I mean yea I sense alot of jealousy going on. But hey let haters be motivators. Guess that's why she's doing so well right?
A friend

United States

#10 Jan 11, 2014
Jessie is a wonderful girl, I believe you all are mistaking for Danni Stepro. Haha now that bitch was with a guy 3 or 4 years younger than herself. Not even a week after their breakup, she gets pregnant. Double WHORE alert! She doesn't have anything going for her, annoying, obnoxious, thinks she's big and tough shit, whatever lol. She is nasty as hell and deserves no place on this earth. Amen.
umm

Newburgh, IN

#11 Jan 12, 2014
No one should say someone doesn't deserve a place on this earth that harsh and selfish even if she's gross or not .
Dannis friend

Evansville, IN

#12 Jan 12, 2014
Listen Jessie's pretty cool even though we have our times. And dislikes about eachother but I hold that against her. She doesn't need to be on here. And another is danni is a pretty cool girl. She is going to be a great mother, and she does deserve a place on this earth god made us so he made her and if he didn't think she deserved a place on this earth he would of taken her off of it. So yes she has a place in this earth. Everybody does. That's very rude and harsh to say that. A heartless person. Also. She's awesome to hang around an Jessie on the other hand. She is too.
Danni Stepro

Evansville, IN

#13 Jul 27, 2014
A friend wrote:
Jessie is a wonderful girl, I believe you all are mistaking for Danni Stepro. Haha now that bitch was with a guy 3 or 4 years younger than herself. Not even a week after their breakup, she gets pregnant. Double WHORE alert! She doesn't have anything going for her, annoying, obnoxious, thinks she's big and tough shit, whatever lol. She is nasty as hell and deserves no place on this earth. Amen.
look bitch Lol you want to talk about me dating younger guys, that's pathetic. I'm a damn good mom and I never claimed to be tough shit but you, you gorgeous ray of hypocritical sunshine, won't even put your name when you talk about me... and you're a hard ass because you say bad things about me? Lmfao. Cute. Just let me tell you one thing. When you get the balls to tell me how I don't deserve a place on this earth to my face, I'll give you the time of day. Until then please realize I'm a grown woman. And I don't worry about worthless trashy tell City people. Nor what they think. Mainly because none of you ballsy trash talkers can ever come forward and say things to someone's face. Grow up sweetheart. At least tell me your name so I can applaud you for your outstanding ability to take time out of your day to insult me and miserably and incredibly fail. Good day, and prayers for you, Hopefully one day you'll be a big boy or girl and get your panties out of a bunch and I'm very hopeful that you'll also get that jealousy out of your mind too. Muahhh :*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tell City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tracy hubert 2 hr wonder 25
attc 3 hr easy 2
jobs 8 hr Clint 4
Troy 9 hr Maybe 7
mm 17 hr yes 20
Real men Tue Easy 42
Kayla G Tue lol 2

Tell City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance