Suicide highlights severity of bullying

"Things will get easier; people's minds will change," Ellen DeGeneres pleads in an Internet video, staring into the camera, her voice breaking. Read more
waynedeer

Manhattan Beach, CA

#1 Oct 25, 2010
Ellen Degeneras is not exsample I would want either of my girls to compare anything to! She's a SIN aginest Nature.Suicide is the act of a week person any way.
Meh

Watseka, IL

#2 Oct 25, 2010
waynedeer wrote:
Ellen Degeneras is not exsample I would want either of my girls to compare anything to! She's a SIN aginest Nature.Suicide is the act of a week person any way.
Nah, she's just a very wealthy corporate spokeswoman who is paid handsomely to pretend to care about people while using dead kids to get more face-time.
Doesn't mean she's a bad person, she has bills to pay like anyone else. And maintaining media presence is the lifeblood for any celebrity who wants to stay on the B list.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#3 Dec 6, 2010
You both are absolute idiots. Could you possibly be thinking before you type? How narrow minded can two people be on a subject.
Sickoftheidiots is a tool

Ridgewood, NY

#5 Feb 18, 2011
Ellen is a dyke. Gays live in sin. Don't preach your tolerance crap. It is what it is.
Tired of it

Greensburg, IN

#6 Feb 21, 2011
Why is it that everyime a gay person commits suicide its a big deal ???? I don't think anybobody told them they had to be gay . And as for Ellen Degeneras I think her show should be kicked off the air !!!

Since: Mar 07

United States

#7 Feb 21, 2011
Tired of it wrote:
Why is it that everyime a gay person commits suicide its a big deal ???? I don't think anybobody told them they had to be gay . And as for Ellen Degeneras I think her show should be kicked off the air !!!
It is a big deal when any young person commints suicide.

Of course no one tells someone else they have to be gay--people are simply born that way. And in the cases where these kids are harassed and bullied to death for something like their perceived sexual orientation, it is a tremendous waste of a child's potential.

And we, as caring human beings, should morne those unnecessary deaths and work to end them.
Tired of it

Greensburg, IN

#8 Feb 22, 2011
Its a shame to see any body commit suicide I agree but to blame it on that your gay that's wrong . And I totally disagree that you are born gay . I mean come on do you REALLY believe that ?????
gw57jw55

United States

#9 Mar 29, 2011
Everyone have you not listened to his family? Billy was NOT gay. This had nothing to do with his sexual preferance. But emotional problems and bullying. People are bullied for 1000s of differant reasons.
Shelly

Batesville, IN

#10 Mar 29, 2011
Wow! Alls I can say is that Im sure glad none of you live in Batesville! This is really garbage talk!
toopix

Greensburg, IN

#12 Mar 31, 2011
lots of reasons but WHY?
SLIF

Toronto, Canada

#13 Apr 2, 2011
Hans wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree 100%
Because she wouldn't want you,that's why you agree.I think they should start banning all of these tv talk shows that are nothing more than the usual lower-class straight people trying to find out who fathered their baby.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tehachapi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay guys in or near Lancaster 4 hr young_and_hung 1
AV Lancaster California gay/bi boys 4 hr young_and_hung 2
Mayor Ed GRIMES continues to LIE! (Nov '12) Thu From beyond 6
Local Politics Do you approve of Kevin McCarthy as Representat... (Dec '11) Mar 22 Pancho 9
Jenna Norris Mar 20 Pennie Lane 2
Review: Mail America Smoke N Ship Center Mar 19 Pennie Lane 2
Lancaster going ghetto (Sep '06) Mar 19 Pennie Lane 266
Tehachapi Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Tehachapi People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]