Review: Tehachapi Automotive

Review: Tehachapi Automotive

Posted in the Tehachapi Forum

Ripped Off

San Luis Obispo, CA

#1 Mar 19, 2013
Tehachapi automotive is a rip off and they do not know how to work on cars. DO NOT TAKE your vehicle to them unless you want to be nickle and dimed to death!!!! Every chance they get they will find something else wrong so they can charge you more to fix it. That is if they can even fix it. They also lie through their teeth.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#2 Mar 21, 2013
I've heard the same around town... Couldn't pay me good money to let one of those greasemonkeys touch my pickup.

I generally do my own work, but when there's something I can't troubleshoot and/or fix on my own I've been going to Dave's Automotive out on South Street for about 20 years. I always get treated right, I've never been ripped-off (which is always difficult for a woman to find in an auto shop), and Dave employs great mechanics.

Sorry to hear you had such a crappy experience.:/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tehachapi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
haunted places in california: tehachapi (Jul '10) Jun 19 BoBo 12
Any other sex addicts here in the AV?? Jun 19 Weird-Oh 1
AV Lancaster California gay/bi boys (Feb '15) Jun 18 Weird-Oh 21
Lancaster going ghetto (Sep '06) Jun 14 FedUP 267
Keep a Word, Drop a Word! (Apr '12) Jun 2 _Zoey_ 202
Who is in charge around here? May '16 Not an English pr... 1
dyanna c. May '16 Cee Fran 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tehachapi Mortgages