Since: Jan 09

United States

#1 Jan 12, 2009
Hello!
I was wondering if anyone really knows the history about Golden Hills?...like,the land..I need to find some things out,any information is appreciated...I have been searching,and there just isn't anything! The home we live in is,well..we have been seeing things,no I'm not making this up,I'd love to know anything about the land of Golden Hills!!!
Guest California

Helmetta, NJ

#2 Jan 12, 2009
well tell us more does it look to be very young, We don't live in goldon hill's but have seen thing's as well. We live in town = Tehachapi

United States

#3 Jan 12, 2009
yes!my son has seen something "small" run down the hallway in our house,he says it looked like a small child,and my husband saw something walk from the hallway to the kitchen,adult not child...I have not seen anything! but amost everyone has! whatever it is,isn't scary,or evil..I just wish I had more info on the property...what did you see in town?
Guest California

United States

#4 Jan 13, 2009
Wow almost the same I can tell at my house it's is like a child "Girl" of a young age never seen a face but it's like she is running. And most of the time in the halway as well. I've never had a fear but I've only saw the child like image. My home is less than 15 years old. And I lived here for ten years. Over the years I've seen about five time's. That is why I ask if it looked young.

United States

#5 Jan 13, 2009
wow!!!I'm sure it's not ur house,it is the land...because our home isn't that old either,something had to of happened here,I just wish I knew!! We are new to this area,we moved here in July,and there have been 6 sightings so far,I just hope it doesn't scare my kids too bad:(
guest california

Fairfield, PA

#6 Jan 14, 2009
cinni74 wrote:
wow!!!I'm sure it's not ur house,it is the land...because our home isn't that old either,something had to of happened here,I just wish I knew!! We are new to this area,we moved here in July,and there have been 6 sightings so far,I just hope it doesn't scare my kids too bad:(
I have three and they have all done ok. I can tell that the Indian's did live in this area. You can hike out at Sand Canyon and the trail takes you to a cave they lived in. They have trail's in Mountain Park as will that gives some back round as well. I don't think it's bad just may need to be understood. But I have not seen a adult image that would change how I felt I think.

United States

#7 Jan 14, 2009
I agree with you,we don't fully understand why spirts or ghosts or whatever is here,they just are,Like I said,it's not evil,I dont feel scared..we can't afford to move,so we have to just deal with it.I have heard of the "Caves" and Indians around these parts,now Im wondering if thats what is...humm..now u got me thinking!
T-town

Castaic, CA

#8 Jan 21, 2009
Actually Golden Hills has alot of history because that is where alot of people settled and hence why its called "Old Towne". I've heard many stories about alot of houses in Golden Hills being haunted and even a few business but I live in downtown. I think back when people came here, there were alot of killings and murders around that area.

United States

#9 Jan 21, 2009
Thank u so much,I too have heard of other homes here in "Old Towne" that are haunted....My friend is a housekeeper and she came across this home that was so full of evil, she took off!!!(I dunno if she finished cleaning it!)thank u again:)
Mark P

Tehachapi, CA

#10 Feb 8, 2012
I witnessed a small basket ball size of "Light", Cherry Lane 1992 ish. At first I looked down the hall to find my jacket sleeve coming off the ground like and arm was going in it. This was after earnestly and truthfully saying the sinners prayer with someone. I looked away and it stopped. I looked back to find a bluish violet orb coming down the hall that had a white lighted being in the center of it. I went down on one knee as it turned and lifted a box up off the ground about 6 inches then back down 3 times. It then started towards me and as I raised up off the ground, it rushed into me raising every hair like I was just zapped by a strong magnetic force.
It took several years of amzement and wonderment of what it was. Now I know... Go to biblegateway.com , NKJV Type in Zion! read every chapter that has Zion it it preferably from the last to the first. Then go to Joel and see Tehachapi = Jehoshaphat
OWRer

United States

#11 Feb 9, 2012
Cinni what part of Golden Hills do you live in?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tehachapi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: A-1 Budget Auto Dismantling 10 hr Valentin Smith 1
Tehachapi Walmart Poised As A Public Nuisance Aug 20 BlueCollarGuy 2
News 'Storage Wars' controversy, Jeff Jarred and his... (Jun '12) Aug 20 fubar 10
News All Los Angeles County Jails on Lockdown (Feb '06) Aug 6 dry lube 1,715
Organized Stalking Sponsored by Government (Apr '13) Aug 6 Mike 35
Criminal Coons, Wetters & White Trash Infiltrat... Aug 6 Tehachapi Is A Gh... 1
Truck Stop; Prostitution; Drug Dealers & Wal-Mart (Nov '09) Aug 6 Wal Mart People 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tehachapi Mortgages