Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#178909 Feb 8, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
I don't want 5 wives; I just want to be able to marry one.
You can! But be careful what you wish for!

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#178910 Feb 8, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I chastised them because they refuse to get on topic and were just trying to attack me, like you are doing now.
Why are you so angry about me attempting to discuss marriage? Is it just the mention of polygamy that angers you so?
not angry just tried of equating same sex marriage and polygamy as the same issue.

they're not. I stated my reasons against polygamy.

marriage is a social contract between two consenting adults. Not granting those legal rights to same sex couples is unconstitutional IMO.
There are a host of legal issues when it comes to multiple adults in one marriage.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#178911 Feb 8, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Want in one hand sh!t in the other, see which one fills up first. Let me know.
If you were better educated and smarter you'd explain how the slippery slope is real but inconsequential and no reason to deny gay marriage like I am trying to do. Instead of tying to bullsh!t us that it is not real or some kind of trick.
I already am better educated and smarter than you Frankie, but that doesnít make me special, just about everyone is.

I am not trying to bulls!it anyone, I am for what I say I am for, I donít use slippery slope arguments to try and derail others. I donít attack people who are for gay marriage, I donít defend those who unreasonably object to it.

You who call everyone names non-stop should not be complaining about people attacking you, it sounds so much like......( drum roll please ) hypocrisy

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#178912 Feb 8, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Please stop dicking around and discuss the topic.
You've tried all your best insults, now it's time for your opinions and thoughts on marriage equality.
Frankie, Frankie Frankie...

I gave my opinion in my very first post today...

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TH6FC2...
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#178913 Feb 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I already am better educated and smarter than you Frankie, but that doesnít make me special, just about everyone is.
I am not trying to bulls!it anyone, I am for what I say I am for, I donít use slippery slope arguments to try and derail others. I donít attack people who are for gay marriage, I donít defend those who unreasonably object to it.
You who call everyone names non-stop should not be complaining about people attacking you, it sounds so much like......( drum roll please ) hypocrisy
Look what Big D's nick name should be, the idiotfinder, as he constantly calls everybody stupid.

So who is brighter, me or Frankie, considering you think we are both stupid?

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#178914 Feb 8, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Please stop dicking around and discuss the topic.
You've tried all your best insults, now it's time for your opinions and thoughts on marriage equality.
The votes keep stacking up way to go
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#178915 Feb 8, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>The votes keep stacking up way to go
Really?

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#178916 Feb 8, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Look what Big D's nick name should be, the idiotfinder, as he constantly calls everybody stupid.
So who is brighter, me or Frankie, considering you think we are both stupid?
Brighter than __________ Brian_G close but no cigar

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#178917 Feb 8, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
Don't pout some one gave you one.
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#178918 Feb 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I already am better educated and smarter than you Frankie, but that doesnít make me special, just about everyone is.
I am not trying to bulls!it anyone, I am for what I say I am for, I donít use slippery slope arguments to try and derail others. I donít attack people who are for gay marriage, I donít defend those who unreasonably object to it.
You who call everyone names non-stop should not be complaining about people attacking you, it sounds so much like......( drum roll please ) hypocrisy
I am not using the slippery slope argument to hurt your feelings. I am trying to tell you how to deal with it. If you would read the excellent paper by the UCLA professor on the slippery slope you would get some great tips on how to deal with it intelligently. By saying yes it is real, but here's why it doesn't matter. Then you be even more educated and smarter!

P.S. Maybe tell the University of CA you don't think I deserve my MS Geology with a 3.8 GPA! They think I'm smart enough for it. Maybe I should get my money back?
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#178919 Feb 8, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
Frankie, Frankie Frankie...
I gave my opinion in my very first post today...
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TH6FC2...
I'm not really interested in your narrow views on religion though.
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#178920 Feb 8, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
not angry just tried of equating same sex marriage and polygamy as the same issue.
they're not. I stated my reasons against polygamy.
marriage is a social contract between two consenting adults. Not granting those legal rights to same sex couples is unconstitutional IMO.
There are a host of legal issues when it comes to multiple adults in one marriage.
Right. Polygamy's too complicated. Maybe we'll get to see how that flies with SCOTUS some day. Is that your whole argument counselor?
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#178921 Feb 8, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Look what Big D's nick name should be, the idiotfinder, as he constantly calls everybody stupid.
So who is brighter, me or Frankie, considering you think we are both stupid?
Big D is the self professed BRIGHTEST POSTER on this thread doncha know?

He got a telescope!
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#178922 Feb 8, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Why you mad?? Now as far as blowing you. You don't have a spine, I am sure you can rubber neck it. Do you swallow your own load?
No what does your taste like? Salty? I've heard that from women. I have never nor will I ever taste one.

But if you're gay and like to do it, nothing wrong with it! I certainly have no objections! Sex is fun! Enjoy!
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#178923 Feb 8, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>poor Boi, are you having a melt down??????? Call 911, they might just care.
No.

You're a useless troll. Be OK if you were the least bit funny, but you're just dumb with no argument.

Maybe call me gay a few more times! Point out your ignrance and bigotry again! That's fun.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#178924 Feb 8, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Big D is the self professed BRIGHTEST POSTER on this thread doncha know?
He got a telescope!
Donít lie now Frankie, I said nearly everyone is brighter than you, I am not special at all.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#178925 Feb 8, 2013
Frankie RIzzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Big D is the self professed BRIGHTEST POSTER on this thread doncha know?
He got a telescope!
I see you have your intellectual equal defending you... LargeLanguage :)
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#178926 Feb 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you have your intellectual equal defending you... LargeLanguage :)
You have jazybird!:)))
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#178927 Feb 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Donít lie now Frankie, I said nearly everyone is brighter than you, I am not special at all.
Don't lie you said you were smarter and more educated than I.
Frankie RIzzo

Union City, CA

#178928 Feb 8, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I already am better educated and smarter than you Frankie, but that doesnít make me special, just about everyone is.
Here you go.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tehachapi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay whatsapp uk Sat danielraggatt 2
The Porn Star's Revenge: Formerly Known as Jeff... (Feb '09) Fri PoliticallyInclin... 3
Who gives head at riteaid dc since Richie pycio... Dec 20 Truth 1
AV needs to get rid of ghetto "people"! (Oct '11) Dec 18 Bro_Love 180
Review: Legacy Auto Sales Dec 13 Jimmy 4
Organized Stalking Sponsored by Government (Apr '13) Dec 11 OS Ahmedabad 23
Review: Dallas Trees Dec 7 jessica ross 1

Winter Storm Watch for Kern County was issued at December 28 at 6:36PM PST

Tehachapi Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Tehachapi People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Tehachapi News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Tehachapi

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:26 pm PST