Justice For Aren Marcus Jackson Find ...

Justice For Aren Marcus Jackson Find Updates On A.J's Legal Stuff

Posted in the Tehachapi Forum

Great Crime Info Site

Redwood City, CA

#2 Feb 22, 2011
Alicia wrote:
http://justiceforaj.blogspot.c om/2010_02_01_archive.html
This is for y'all fucken haters out there in yo fucken mountain livin high. Get the facks straight y'all haters. These are good people trying to help people not fortinate like youselfs.
Where did you get your education? Prison Youth Camp? Good lord, learn how to spell and write the English language. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Christian Citizen

Columbus, OH

#3 Mar 23, 2016
FREE Aren Marcus Jackson. It's quite obvious that this was a bunch of garbage created by the district attorney. This is my opinion, not an accusation, however I believe Aren should be released from prison immediately. The California justice system disgusts me.
Vanessa GunnTX

United States

#4 Jun 29, 2016
I grew up with a parent in and out of TDC in texas and a cousin spending 15 years in prison it all sucks but Aren was clearly trying to clean up his act after a life of wrong doings and not many can say the same there was plenty of testimony and evidence that he didn't do this and he was convicted of his past mistakes and that is total b.s. I hate it that our justice system would rather give grief to the wrong people than going after real criminals it's really sickening

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tehachapi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep a Word, Drop a Word! (Apr '12) Mon Pennie Lane 318
Villalobos Rescue Center Blog My Prison Space... (Feb '11) Sun sage rider 13
A dangerous house fire caught on video by a Tv ... Sep 19 Newsroom_LA 1
My Shopping Experience at Walmart (Jun '11) Sep 18 Stevie 8
Do You Do Ebay In Bear Valley Springs? Sep 1 bobsstuff 3
Organized Stalking Sponsored by Government (Apr '13) Aug 31 Mikenike 42
My Experience With Villalobos Dog Rescue Center (Feb '11) Aug 30 Bobbie Lynn 61

Tehachapi Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance