2 missing girls found in abduction case

2 missing girls found in abduction case

There are 2 comments on the Bakersfield Californian story from Feb 16, 2008, titled 2 missing girls found in abduction case. In it, Bakersfield Californian reports that:

“This is the call I've been waiting for”

Authorities have found two girls who were allegedly abducted by their mother in a custody battle three years ago. via Bakersfield Californian

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bakersfield Californian.

Jessica Guerrero

San Diego, CA

#1 Mar 7, 2008
I didn't know these two girls, what they looked like, or even who they were as individuals. But has anybody noticed that no one hardly hears on the news or in news papers about hispanic and african american race??? There is never a news report of a chinese girl or boy missing. Not to mention the many other races that are left un talked about. I'm not a racist person but the majority of abducted children appeare to be white. An ignorant person would say, these crazy people seem to be into caucasions, when the truth could be behind all this is, could the news braodcasters have a racial issue against other ethnisites? I'm not trying to cause problems, I'm just a concerned citizen.
Liberals are cancer

Houston, TX

#2 Oct 27, 2011
Jessica Guerrero wrote:
I didn't know these two girls, what they looked like, or even who they were as individuals. But has anybody noticed that no one hardly hears on the news or in news papers about hispanic and african american race??? There is never a news report of a chinese girl or boy missing. Not to mention the many other races that are left un talked about. I'm not a racist person but the majority of abducted children appeare to be white. An ignorant person would say, these crazy people seem to be into caucasions, when the truth could be behind all this is, could the news braodcasters have a racial issue against other ethnisites? I'm not trying to cause problems, I'm just a concerned citizen.
You sound very much like a racist. Your obsessed with race!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tehachapi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lancaster going ghetto (Sep '06) Sun Davidh5396 270
My Shopping Experience at Walmart (Jun '11) Nov 12 Eshmale Williamson 9
My Experience With Villalobos Dog Rescue Center (Feb '11) Nov 7 Anna 64
News Newman Community Shocked by Mysterious Deadly S... Oct 30 Erar311 1
Obituary Oct 22 Terri 3
Keep a Word, Drop a Word! (Apr '12) Oct '17 _Zoey_ 323
any info on redman elementry on E-4 and 90thwe... (Jun '12) Oct '17 wolffiee2u 4

Tehachapi Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tehachapi Mortgages