created by: Lariat | Aug 3, 2010

Tehachapi, CA

38 votes

Tehachapi Adding More Section 8 Housing: Is This What Tehachapi Wants?

Click on an option to vote

• No
  • Yes
Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Jul 15, 2013
Commuter

Gilroy, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2010

Judged:

I don't commute everyday just to come home to a crime ridden town. I have welfare renters on each side of my home and it is a pure hell. They don't have to work since my taxes are supporting them. They are making noises all freaken night long. A lot of good the new Tehachapi Police Department is. They won't come out. Where are they all night long. NO! We here in Tehachapi do not need anymore people on welfare that are lazy and do not want to work. Why is Tehachapi inviting welfare recipients here? I'm a state worker and we have had too many cuts in our pay. It's not fair that the people my taxes are supporting can sit and party all day and night while I'm working my rear end off trying to support my family.
Commuter

Gilroy, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2010

Judged:

Bye the way my post say's I'm in Denair, I'm in Stallion. But I'm sure reading my post you figured that out right away. Every other home here has people on welfare living in them. By the way, If my home sells I will be moving to Bear Vallley, I know my family would be safe there.
Tax Payer

Manteca, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2010

Judged:

I hear you man! I'm also a state worker, guess where I work? The end of 202. I also live here in Stallion Springs side by side with the lazy good for nothings. If some of these people here in Stallion new what I did for a living...let me just say it would get ugly. 22 years ago when I moved my family out here this was a real nice place to live. I don't have to tell you, but look around, the majority of the people living here have family in the prison. What attracted me to Tehachapi is gone forever. I too will be moving out.
Puremonopoly

Antioch, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2010

Judged:

This wasn't the case during the economic boom. Many home owners are having a hard time selling. Now they're in need of revenue for those that owe a mortgage. Where are they supposed to turn in order to protect their investment?
I fully agree with the posting. It isn't fair for those in town to have to deal with certain deviations of public order. However, this town has been on this road for some time now. The police force are doing their job. There is a good and bad in all society. Maybe it is time for you to move.
Alfred

Lancaster, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2010

Judged:

This may come as a shock to many of the "investors" who think that they themselves are good neighbors, but fuck everyone who buys a house just to rent it out. Many real estate investors buy houses outside of their own neighborhood, rent them out to trash and then complain about renters in their own neighborhood. Let the section 8 and welfare people rent apartments, let the investors own apartments and for God sake someone stop these people from destroying neighborhood after neighborhood. Who ever said that the one getting the hand out had to live equal to the ones paying for the handouts? For that matter why not replace ALL welfare and Section 8 with get off your ass and work for a living. Then again sometimes I think that the Section 8 and welfare is more for the “Investors” than anything else.
Fluid Situation

Beaver, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2011

Alfred wrote:
This may come as a shock to many of the "investors" who think that they themselves are good neighbors, but fuck everyone who buys a house just to rent it out. Many real estate investors buy houses outside of their own neighborhood, rent them out to trash and then complain about renters in their own neighborhood. Let the section 8 and welfare people rent apartments, let the investors own apartments and for God sake someone stop these people from destroying neighborhood after neighborhood. Who ever said that the one getting the hand out had to live equal to the ones paying for the handouts? For that matter why not replace ALL welfare and Section 8 with get off your ass and work for a living. Then again sometimes I think that the Section 8 and welfare is more for the “Investors” than anything else.
Agree
Hear Our Voices

Oakdale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2011

Judged:

No Tehachapi residents do not want it. The City Of Tehachapi Council and David James from the Kern County Development Agency are destroying the Tehachapi area. Our home values are going down, we don't need any help from the section 8 housing, the wal mart and let us not forget the criminals coming up here living at a dog rescue site.
Too Late

Clovis, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2011

Judged:

The section 8 housing plan was planned out years ago. Tehachapi has done nothing to improve the area but they sure as hell have been busy destroying the Tehachapi lifestyle we all once enjoyed.

You knew that Tehachapi was going to hell with the first mention of Wal Mart. Come on now, you all know who shops there, lazy asses that have no regards for any persons, except for themselves.

We have so much crime that the cops can't get a hold on it. Look at the idiots walking around with their pants down to the knees with their drawers and asses hanging out. Boy, they are a class act.

A young woman recently was molested on the bike path in Golden Hills, what attracted the molester to Tehachapi? Aw, lets see, could it have been the planning department and city council future growth plan for Tehachapi? Oh, Oh, I know who it was, the council member that was arrested for child molestation, no, couldn't be him, he likes young boy's.

We have ex police officers living here that are child molesters. Do you know of the one who molested his daughter?

Tehachapi just ain't what it used to be. Now is it?
1 U DONT WANNA MEET

Tehachapi, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

wow ur a dumb bitch who doesnt know anything i am single mom work school and need help ur a dumb racist probly bitch who needs to shut ur face cause ur probably a fat ugly bitch who hates her life and talks shit......BITCH EAT A PIECE OF SHIT AND DIE LOl
Commuter wrote:
I don't commute everyday just to come home to a crime ridden town. I have welfare renters on each side of my home and it is a pure hell. They don't have to work since my taxes are supporting them. They are making noises all freaken night long. A lot of good the new Tehachapi Police Department is. They won't come out. Where are they all night long. NO! We here in Tehachapi do not need anymore people on welfare that are lazy and do not want to work. Why is Tehachapi inviting welfare recipients here? I'm a state worker and we have had too many cuts in our pay. It's not fair that the people my taxes are supporting can sit and party all day and night while I'm working my rear end off trying to support my family.
1 U DONT WANNA MEET

Tehachapi, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

NO PPL WHO SHOP THERE KNOW HOW TO SAVE MONEY UR PROLLY A RACIST PIECE OF POOP HONKY I THINK YOU GUYS SHOULD STOP HAVING UR METH HEADS WHITE LOSERS WHO MAKE CRIMES EVERYWHERE SO OPEN YOUR EYES
Too Late wrote:
The section 8 housing plan was planned out years ago. Tehachapi has done nothing to improve the area but they sure as hell have been busy destroying the Tehachapi lifestyle we all once enjoyed.
You knew that Tehachapi was going to hell with the first mention of Wal Mart. Come on now, you all know who shops there, lazy asses that have no regards for any persons, except for themselves.
We have so much crime that the cops can't get a hold on it. Look at the idiots walking around with their pants down to the knees with their drawers and asses hanging out. Boy, they are a class act.
A young woman recently was molested on the bike path in Golden Hills, what attracted the molester to Tehachapi? Aw, lets see, could it have been the planning department and city council future growth plan for Tehachapi? Oh, Oh, I know who it was, the council member that was arrested for child molestation, no, couldn't be him, he likes young boy's.
We have ex police officers living here that are child molesters. Do you know of the one who molested his daughter?
Tehachapi just ain't what it used to be. Now is it?
1 U DONT WANNA MEET

Tehachapi, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

amen but also welfare is to help those who work n are in school and are single parents
Alfred wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Tehachapi Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Tehachapi People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••