Fairmont, WV

#1 Aug 27, 2012
is this place anygood?
Hillary

United States

#2 Sep 26, 2012
abc wrote:
is this place anygood?
. In my opinion, no. The same tomato sauce is used on every dish that requires tomato sauce. My opinion, the dishes offered should have different flavors instead of every item using the same tastless sauce.

When work is performed on the main sewer system which is in the parking lot adjacent to the entrance of Pacinos, the area is engulfed with horrible smells.

With that being said, the staff is great and the place has a nice atmosphere.
gunner

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Sep 26, 2012
Hillary wrote:
<quoted text>. In my opinion, no. The same tomato sauce is used on every dish that requires tomato sauce. My opinion, the dishes offered should have different flavors instead of every item using the same tastless sauce.
When work is performed on the main sewer system which is in the parking lot adjacent to the entrance of Pacinos, the area is engulfed with horrible smells.
With that being said, the staff is great and the place has a nice atmosphere.
i visited there once when I was working at edwards air force base, there was a norwegian type woman working there, i think may have been a chef, maybe she was responsible for making the sauce. sometimes people make the stuff w/o tasting it. maybe she was a lousy chef.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tehachapi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman bites officer (May '11) Thu jugglife17 4
Employment Opportunity Jan 18 AVRV 1
My Experience With Villalobos Dog Rescue Center (Feb '11) Jan 12 Tia Fan 50
Stacy Barker and Brendon Borrelli (Jun '11) Jan 5 JailBrendan 6
Palmdale Founders Day Celebration Jan 5 Tony 9
beautiful pit is going to be put down needs hom... (Mar '12) Dec 31 Red Cloud 8
Organized Stalking Sponsored by Government (Apr '13) Dec 23 mayhem34245 39

Tehachapi Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance