Tehachapi Councilmember who approved ...

Tehachapi Councilmember who approved Wal Mart approves sexual child abuse

Posted in the Tehachapi Forum

Tehachapi Home Of Abusers

United States

#1 Jul 8, 2011
Bakersfield police say a Tehachapi City Councilman had an on-going sexual relationship with a 16-year-old old Bakersfield boy.

http://www.topix.com/city/bakersfield-ca

Shane Reed who approved Wal Mart approves sexual child abuse
Grannie Matie

United States

#2 Jul 8, 2011
This guy approved Wal Mart? Look at the crap who shops at Wal Mart. Fucking child molesters, felons of all types.

Tehachapi has a child molester representing them on the city council?

Oh great, so what I'm hearing is that he attracts child molesters to Tehachapi; people that defend his child molestation ways of life.

How many child molesters voted for him and the Wal Mart in Tehachapi? Or how many followers does he have?
Prevent Child Abuse

United States

#3 Jul 10, 2011
Tehachapi Home Of Abusers wrote:
Bakersfield police say a Tehachapi City Councilman had an on-going sexual relationship with a 16-year-old old Bakersfield boy.
http://www.topix.com/city/bakersfield-ca
Shane Reed who approved Wal Mart approves sexual child abuse
NO child should have to suffer child abuse!! I have put together a PETITION to raise awareness and Pass BRIANNA'S Law at Federal Level!!! Please support this petitions by signing it and sharing it with others! Together we can Prevent Child Abuse. www.petitionspot.com/petitions/preventchildab...
Mike R

Richmond, CA

#4 Jul 11, 2011
Good luck with Tehachapi. I left a few years ago when I found out that the area had the child molesters coming in from out of town to live there. We saw our share of violence living in town. I hope Tehachapi can control the violence and can prohibit the violent offenders from residing in Tehachapi. It was a great little town before the city council just got plain old greedy and let the developers come in and ruin the town. If the city act now, and I mean now there is a chance to save Tehachapi from becoming another Mojave, Lancaster, Palmdale and Lake Los Angeles.

Citizens of Tehachapi you have a say so about your city, don't let the criminals that are moving up there influence the council council who are also corrupt. My family visits there and we do not have seconds thoughts regarding our decision to locate to a safer city.
Prevent Child Abuse

United States

#5 Jul 11, 2011
No child should every suffer child abuse! For those of you that CARE about children and their suffering, loneliness and fear, please sign this petition! Join the movement. Share with everyone on Facebook, blog, twitter, etc. www.petitionspot.com/petitions/preventchildab...
Intresting new info

United States

#6 Jul 30, 2011
What if the "child" lies about there age? What if they were on a website looking for suckers to have sex with then juice them for money down the road? Is sex with a consenting 17 year old the same as sex with a 1o year old? If you want support for your anti-child abuse site then make the time fit the crime.
Ryan

Grass Valley, CA

#7 Aug 10, 2011
Wow, for a grannie, you sure have a foul mouth!! Wait a second, do you smell that? It's more bullshit coming out of grannies mouth!!!
Grannie Matie wrote:
This guy approved Wal Mart? Look at the crap who shops at Wal Mart. Fucking child molesters, felons of all types.
Tehachapi has a child molester representing them on the city council?
Oh great, so what I'm hearing is that he attracts child molesters to Tehachapi; people that defend his child molestation ways of life.
How many child molesters voted for him and the Wal Mart in Tehachapi? Or how many followers does he have?
Googie

Orem, UT

#8 Sep 2, 2011
Being on the City Council and voting for Walmart does not equate with being a child molester. That is the most convoluted logic ever used and written here. I am neither for nor against Walmart- I don't like to shop there myself, but if others like to, then let them. But there is no connection between voting as a council member for Walmart and being a child molester. All those of you who are connecting the two are either crackpots who just want to condemn a child molester who certainly deserves punishment with your dislike of Walmart, or simple minded fools who think that voting for Walmart makes a person a child molester. Neither of these things are true. The Council Member who voted for Walmart and who is a child molester are those things as separate and individual personality traits and /or flaws. I do not condemn him for his vote for Walmart, however I do condemn him for his choice of sexual activity. One of those things is a choice, one is a vile and criminal act which will have long term negative effects on his victim. The crazy and foul worded hyperbole makes people just sound uneducated and belligerent, thereby making your statements sadly inneffective.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tehachapi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep a Word, Drop a Word! (Apr '12) Wed _Zoey_ 311
Samantha wright Jul 18 yeah ok 1
Suckibg hard cock Jul 12 Smokeyws 5
News Mom of dead teen chooses forgiveness over anger (Mar '07) Jul 2 Joe paioni 7
Ladies watch out for this man (Jan '10) Jun 28 StefferLynn 2
gay guys in or near Lancaster (Mar '15) Jun 25 Rip Chen Picket 4
love Jun 22 sayrebear 1

Tehachapi Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tehachapi Mortgages