Drug arrests in Tehachapi

There are 3 comments on the Tehachapi News story from Mar 7, 2012, titled Drug arrests in Tehachapi. In it, Tehachapi News reports that:

Three women and two men are reportedly in custody following drug-related arrests in Tehachapi on March 4 and 6. According to a release by the Kern County Sheriff's Office, at approximately 7:15 a.m. on March 6 date, deputies and officers assigned to KNET and the KCSO Major Violators Unit served two search warrants in Tehachapi.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tehachapi News.

Save Tehachapi

South Gate, CA

#1 Mar 7, 2012
Wow those address are not very far from me. obviously I am not giving out my address, let's just call it nearby and I had no idea that was going on at those houses, and usually there are dead give-aways...10 minute comings and goings at all hours by multiple people and other signs, but I saw none of that. They must have been more discreet that your usual dealer, but busted they are.

I can assure you they are Wal Mart Shoppers. The folks were parting while waiting for the big box store that the Tehachapi City Council Member child molester Daniel Shane Reed voted for, WAL MART

Child molesters, drug dealers, rapist, ex-cop child molesters, female educators aressted for child molestation are all a growing group out there in Tehachapi and they are not residents of the prison out there. They are so bad folks finding a home in that area.

My good friends live in Tehachapi and have said how the area is full of crime ever since the secion 8 housing facility was approved, the vacant homes are becoming section 8 and the people who really need that housing are being turned away. The available housing is offered to people arrested for sexual, drug crimes, larceny, child endangerment, animal abuses, car thieves...all the crap is being sent out there.

The city council members must be replaced. Finally Daniel Shane Reed the council member the child molester was arrested and after his arrest he was taken off the council but not before he had another sexual encouncer with a child while waiting his sentencing. Just WRONG!!!
Mr Anynomous

Tehachapi, CA

#2 Mar 8, 2012
Oh, I'm sure they were Walmart Shoppers *rolls eyes*
OWRer

United States

#3 Mar 8, 2012
Granted,Walmart lends itself to tweaker shopping,with lots of little cheaply priced items to shop for late at night and tweak over or use to trade.If you have delt with meth users,you will understand the draw.
But seriously,to turn the report of the arrests into a rant on Walmart,the City Council,etc,is a bit of a stretch.Walmart was decided upon years ago.They came to town with their legal staff and said that they were going to build here.They told the city that if they fought it they would sue the city and win.They said it would either be the city that benefitted or they would go to just outside city limits to the county.Negative affects to the area would be the same,the only difference would be who recieved the tax benefit.It's how they opperate,the city had few choices.
It has nothing to do with these arrests!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tehachapi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wal Mart Secret Tactics In Tehachapi, Californi... (Nov '14) Apr 30 Mr Anonymous 2
Registered sex offenders living in Tehachapi Apr 30 Gail 1
Mayor Ed GRIMES continues to LIE! (Nov '12) Apr 30 Mr Anonymous 7
AV Lancaster California gay/bi boys Apr 30 young_and_hung 6
News All Los Angeles County Jails on Lockdown (Feb '06) Apr 28 Slugfest 1,698
AV needs to get rid of ghetto "people"! (Oct '11) Apr 27 johndatSMUedu 197
Ulta Beauty Inc. Working for them Apr 25 tiggeribe1234 1
More from around the web

Tehachapi People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]