Daniel Shane Reed Arrested For Yearning Young Tender Sperm

Posted in the Tehachapi Forum

Rip His Balls Off

Hot Springs, NC

#1 Aug 8, 2011
Can't believe what this jerk has gotten away with for so long. Who does he know out there that has watched his back? Finally it got out what he is all about. Why did it take so long to have him arrested?
My Sperm Off Limits

United States

#2 Sep 6, 2011
He claims he thought the kid was 18 years young. The fact is he likes them young boys, that's a fact. Why was he sneaking around in motels? He's a grown man and if he thought the boy was 18 there is no reason for sneaking around to do something illegal now is there? What brings these grown men that like to have sex with boys and girls (child molesters) and even other men here to Tehachapi? Let us not forget the women in Tehachapi that was doing it with a minor. What, every sicko out there is coming to Tehachapi with their sick sexual desires? This place is exploding with child molesters!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tehachapi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tar 11 hr Jay 2
AV needs to get rid of ghetto "people"! (Oct '11) 17 hr isabella 199
News All Los Angeles County Jails on Lockdown (Feb '06) 18 hr CAliforniaGrown 1,711
the battle against tehachapi gangs (Nov '10) May 18 mota_family 3
AV Lancaster California gay/bi boys May 18 dasha 7
gay guys in or near Lancaster May 16 Drew123 2
Security Co PROTECTING PILLOWCASE RAPIST IN LA... May 12 LORIE JACKSON 1
More from around the web

Tehachapi People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]