VILLALOBOS RESCUE CENTER May Open Brothel To Cover Costs

Posted in the Tehachapi Forum

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Dec 3, 2011
EXCERPTS

Salinas, CA

#1 Feb 22, 2011
http://www.contracostatimes.com/ci_6606606...
L.A. pit bull rescuer may open brothel to cover costs
EXCERPTS:
A high-desert dog rescuer slated to run a controversial pit bull "academy" for Los Angeles has said she might reopen a Nevada cathouse to fund her fledgling doghouse.
Tia Torres of Agua Dulce told a Nevada newspaper of plans to restore her defunct bordello property, which burned last week, into a "Garden of Eden-type" brothel.

On Aug. 1, a weekly newspaper based in Fallon, Nev., reported that Torres, owner of the 10-acre bordello property destroyed last week by a mysterious fire, planned to reopen it as a brothel by the end of the year.
The former Salt Wells Villa, 75 miles east of Reno, was for decades a red-light stop for Top Gun airmen and local lawmen.
Thirty years ago, the brothel also lit up when the wife of a local sheriff, upset by her husband's periodic visits, tossed Molotov cocktails at its front door.
When Salt Wells Villa closed three years ago amid financial troubles and permit violations, its 75-year-old madam officially retired.
According to the Lahontan Valley News and Fallon Eagle Standard, Torres bought the property late last year after deciding that a brothel would support her California animal rescue.
"Sex sells," the paper quoted Torres as saying. "It's the only industry that never fails in the economy. That's when I got the idea to start a brothel and generate money for my nonprofit."
LOL

Creston, CA

#2 Nov 26, 2011
wow - what a bunch of crap... you haters really stop at nothing. SHAME ON YOU!!!!
Gaelyn

Seattle, WA

#3 Dec 3, 2011
Heck, if there was a time when she thought this would work, and it was legal, then there's nothing wrong with it. The place burned down in 2007, nobody's doing anything with it now. I hope Tehachapi figures out to bring their noses out of the clouds. I used to live in that area, they have no reason to act like they're better than anyone else.

I support what she's doing, 100%!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tehachapi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 2 hr go away 5,007
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 hr Soaked good 200,593
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 11 hr lazy posts 15,963
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Thu Tank ever 7,926
Educators Running Group Homes Bring Violence To... Aug 24 Criminal Invasion... 2
Carl's Jr Aug 16 Jim Charbonneau 1
Do you approve of Kevin McCarthy as Representat... (Dec '11) Aug 14 Lehigh 7
•••
•••
Tehachapi Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Tehachapi Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••