Savages Headed To State

Savages Headed To State

There are 1 comment on the Tecumseh Countywide News story from May 5, 2012, titled Savages Headed To State. In it, Tecumseh Countywide News reports that:

From Checotah: Savages headed to State!!!! Jacob Bender drives in the winning run in the bottom of the 7th as Tecumseh wins the Regional Championship with a 1-0 victory over Sallisaw.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tecumseh Countywide News.

Rumsfeld

Tulsa, OK

#1 May 5, 2012
Yes, Tecumseh won but not before the state umpire called the Checotah Police to put a muzzle on their Coach. Unfortunate for both teams who played with great enthusiasm, sportsmanship and cheering fans enjoying the game. Coaches lead by example and I wouldn't want my teenage sons to follow his lead. Congrats to the boys! They are the real winners.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tecumseh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Watson s Auction Services Maud (Jun '13) Sep 26 Bobby 23
Megan Cheek: Dates Ugly Guys For Money Sep 19 Jamie Dundee 13
Tyrone Willis Murder Case (May '09) Aug '16 Danyell 4
Natalie hammons Aug '16 Curious 2
Trying to locate .......................... Aug '16 StlNative 2
News 15 arrested in motorcycle gang fight - KFOR (Dec '09) Jul '16 Terminator 123
Jerald Wayne Davis Jul '16 LaurenMichelle091213 1

Tecumseh Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tecumseh Mortgages