Family grieves while searching for killers

Full story: KFOR
As the manhunt continues for a convicted felon and his cousin/fiance/getaway accomplice, a family in Oklahoma is going through the grieving process. Full Story

“Let's Make Our World Better!”

Since: Mar 10

Blackwell, OK

#1 Aug 10, 2010
I hope they catch those psychos and fast.
kch

Guthrie, OK

#2 Aug 10, 2010
Seriously? "Casslyn Welch is McClusky's fiancé and first cousin."
Jay

Oklahoma City, OK

#3 Aug 10, 2010
I really cannot even read this story, it pi__es me off too bad. I hope these pieces of trash responsible for murdering these people get to burn to death, but slowly. Something really bad needs to happen to them, not sit in our luxery prison system for years to come.
thomas patterson

Montgomery, AL

#4 Aug 10, 2010
Sue the State, apparently they cant do their jobs, keeping these people in prison (that we the taxpayers pay for) DUH, hold them responsible, sue them not the taxpayers,( which is the STATE), the people holding the offices responsible need to be sued individually, take their homes, retirement, etc. Maybe these people need to be bonded, so when they make a mistake, they wont go broke. They want to hold US the taxpayers responsible, lets make the playing field even, and hold them responsible. GOOD IDEA! YOU BET IT IS. DO IT.
NM former Okie

Albuquerque, NM

#5 Aug 10, 2010
Too bad that the State of New Mexico repealed the death penalty. What a shame in this case.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tecumseh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hottest Women in Shawnee (Oct '13) Thu Johnny Splooge 4
Shawnee Commission Still Sparring Over CPN Thu tristarblu 1
Is anyone interested in discussing Mike Porter? (Dec '08) Oct 18 Postman 244
CPN Goes To Court Over 'Detachment' Issue Oct 17 tristarblu 1
Review: Sheila's Little Angels Oct 15 halec28 1
st. anthonys hospital in shawnee Oct 8 info 1
gay marriage Oct 6 info 1
Tecumseh Dating
Find my Match

Tecumseh Jobs