Pottawatomie Co. authorities arrest r...

Pottawatomie Co. authorities arrest robbery suspect after chase, se...

There are 14 comments on the KFOR story from Sep 7, 2010, titled Pottawatomie Co. authorities arrest robbery suspect after chase, se.... In it, KFOR reports that:

Pottawatomie County authorities have arrested a man who led them on a high-speed chase after allegedly robbing a Tecumseh pharmacy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFOR.

joeserious

Montgomery, AL

#1 Sep 7, 2010
i didnt do it.
Pattie

Maud, OK

#2 Sep 7, 2010
They stole a car from a Convenience Store here in Maud where a woman was held at gun point. They also robbed the convenience store.
Cyndy

United States

#3 Sep 7, 2010
Hey-if you will bother to check in Konawa, OK there was a man shot twice by these gunmen and another pistol whipped. There was no robbery but there was a carjacking. They also robbed a convience store in Maud, OK and carjacked another vehicle. Try reporting ALL the news!
Joelee

United States

#4 Sep 7, 2010
Good job John.
citizen

Seminole, OK

#5 Sep 7, 2010
They also stopped in at a church in Maud & robbed the 4 women that were there at the time.
Guest

United States

#6 Sep 7, 2010
In 12-24 month's they will be looking for them again.
Over and over and over again.
The Justice system will not put an end to the B.S.
At some point you must start exterminating the rodents that are causing the problems.
"Solutions that will fix the problems that we face.
And make our world a safer place."
1. Armed robbery = Execution
2. Carjacking =Execution
3. Home Invasion = Execution
4. Rape = Execution
5. Child Molestation = Execution
6. Escape from Prison or jail = Execution
WOW! I can see things getting better already!
Ohhhhhhh too harsh you say?
Okay let's just keep doing it the same old way.
And get the same old results.
Lori

Seminole, OK

#7 Sep 7, 2010
Guest wrote:
In 12-24 month's they will be looking for them again.
Over and over and over again.
The Justice system will not put an end to the B.S.
At some point you must start exterminating the rodents that are causing the problems.
"Solutions that will fix the problems that we face.
And make our world a safer place."
1. Armed robbery = Execution
2. Carjacking =Execution
3. Home Invasion = Execution
4. Rape = Execution
5. Child Molestation = Execution
6. Escape from Prison or jail = Execution
WOW! I can see things getting better already!
Ohhhhhhh too harsh you say?
Okay let's just keep doing it the same old way.
And get the same old results.
I still say bring our soldiers home to their families and put all the above people in the war.. we would solve a lot of the problems with the above issues. And we would have our military people here were we want and need them... Not that it would ever really happen.. But it would solve a lot of prison over crowding and we wouldn’t half to pay to support the scum... Maybe they might think twice if they were going to be sent off to a strange land and half to fend for there selves.
unknown

Broken Arrow, OK

#8 Sep 7, 2010
It's about time they caught them.

“-Be Prepared-”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#9 Sep 8, 2010
From what I have read I gather they were addicts, jonsin' bad and needed their fix...when the pharmacist showed them where the OXYCONTIN was, one of the thugs grabbed the bottle and just poured several into his mouth. After this they ask for syringes and want to lock the pharmacy doors.
That is when the pharmacist pulled out his gun and said "enough is enough boys...get out!" Soon people who really need this type of medicine will have a harder and harder time finding it because of these thugs.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#10 Sep 8, 2010
Where are all the people saying the pharmacist shouldn't have pulled a gun? Or are the families of these men gonna do interviews and call them hero's? So glad no one was killed and they got this trash off the street another example of how we have to defend ourselves against people like this just hope some DA doesn't decide to press charges on the victims here.
Big Bad Wolf

Dayton, OH

#11 Sep 8, 2010
Lori wrote:
<quoted text>
I still say bring our soldiers home to their families and put all the above people in the war.. we would solve a lot of the problems with the above issues. And we would have our military people here were we want and need them... Not that it would ever really happen.. But it would solve a lot of prison over crowding and we wouldn’t half to pay to support the scum... Maybe they might think twice if they were going to be sent off to a strange land and half to fend for there selves.
Great idea with good intentions, although I don't believe it would work as criminals can't follow rules.
Big Bad Wolf

Dayton, OH

#12 Sep 8, 2010
smltowngrl wrote:
Where are all the people saying the pharmacist shouldn't have pulled a gun? Or are the families of these men gonna do interviews and call them hero's? So glad no one was killed and they got this trash off the street another example of how we have to defend ourselves against people like this just hope some DA doesn't decide to press charges on the victims here.
Law enforcement should have done everyone a favor & had some live target practice with these two.
julie of tecumseh

Broken Arrow, OK

#13 Sep 8, 2010
I live a couple blocks from the pharmacy they robbed and I totally agree w/ your comment, geust..........
Guest wrote:
In 12-24 month's they will be looking for them again.
Over and over and over again.
The Justice system will not put an end to the B.S.
At some point you must start exterminating the rodents that are causing the problems.
"Solutions that will fix the problems that we face.
And make our world a safer place."
1. Armed robbery = Execution
2. Carjacking =Execution
3. Home Invasion = Execution
4. Rape = Execution
5. Child Molestation = Execution
6. Escape from Prison or jail = Execution
WOW! I can see things getting better already!
Ohhhhhhh too harsh you say?
Okay let's just keep doing it the same old way.
And get the same old results.
julie of tecumseh

Broken Arrow, OK

#14 Sep 8, 2010
they sure can't so true.....
Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Great idea with good intentions, although I don't believe it would work as criminals can't follow rules.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tecumseh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Shawnee Commission Still Sparring Over CPN (Oct '14) Mon Star444 2
Megan Cheek Dates Ugly Guys For Money May 11 Jamie Dundee 2
McDonalds Apr 28 Red rocket 1
Corrupt Shawnee Court (Nov '08) Apr '17 lostsoulinok 85
raye dawn smith- child abusing skank finds hers... (Feb '11) Apr '17 Jennifer 24
News Neighbor Fires Warning Shot At Loud Edmond Teens Mar '17 dogpizz 1
News Chupacabra spotted near Tecumseh? (Jul '10) Aug '15 Anne M 58

Tecumseh Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tecumseh Mortgages