mother-in-law sues for visitation rig...
First Prev
of 33
Next Last
mom

Eureka, CA

#741 Feb 14, 2012
Kelsey Supporter NJ wrote:
Your right ELH, I know that I can't sue anyone because my posts here do sound like they are written by a dangerous pervert. You are right, as usual, I was just farting out of my mouth.
you are not kelsey supporter NJ.
Special Agent ELH

Vancouver, WA

#742 Feb 28, 2012
who knew wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, meth heads are abusive. you may be right.
also a sexual offender uses the F word lots.
You probably know a more about meth heads, junkies and sex offenders that I do. Especially sex offenders...hell, you married one (or two) and you have even posted that you let child molesters babysit for your kids...

And...um...As you know your own daughter uses the "f" word all over her face book page...
carl

Crescent City, CA

#743 Mar 2, 2012
The fact of the matter,
a mother should not have to fight over her baby,
people need to either help out or stay out!
Lance Briggs had no right to cut that baby in two.
that baby was raye dawn's,
not his,
Kelsey did not have lance as a father in which
a court needed to set up visitation,
the child did not miss him,
a child missing a parent is what visitation is all about,
and Kathie filing for visitation was just plain barbaric!
They should have went to jail for terrorizing Kelsey's home!
Kelsey was doing good the first two years of her life.

and the fact that raye dawn was able to get away from lance briggs so that he could not abuse her and cause a miscarriage is amazing.
I am so proud of raye dawn and her family,
they are a good example of decent american families.
kelsey was the princess of that house. she was treasured. They loved her. and they took good care of her.

but someone wanted to hurt raye through the most treasured thing in her life.
I am ma-deal with it

Crescent City, CA

#745 Aug 16, 2012
so the big job is not to beat those who did not know but should have,
but to some how prevent this from happening again,
and it is not by taking power away from judges and parents,
but to give them more power to protect these children, protect them from [mother-in-laws] who disrespect the home of their grand-children
I am ma-deal with it

Crescent City, CA

#746 Aug 16, 2012
Kelsey and her mother were viciously abused. only Kelsey is no longer suffering,
if she knew about the vicious abuse against her mother it would hurt her,

do you think kelsey is up in heaven looking down on all this and talking bad about her mother like her murderer and those who gave the murderer a deal, who put her mother in jail through lies.
ELH

Portland, OR

#747 Aug 31, 2012
I am ma-deal with it wrote:
Kelsey and her mother were viciously abused. only Kelsey is no longer suffering,
if she knew about the vicious abuse against her mother it would hurt her...
Your insane. Raye was NEVER abused, in fact, she was the ABUSER in every relationship she ever had and THAT is why Kelsey is DEAD.
RKS

AOL

#748 Sep 17, 2012
Ericka why don't you take all your information that you know for surs and give itto the District Attorney at Chandler, Oklahoma and you could bring some new charges on Raye Dawn. Only problem with that YOU HAVE NOTHING BUT LIP SERVICE. How do you sleep at night knowing that you scamed a young mother out of her new born baby and gave it away for money?

“visit HudsonDildoEmpor ium.com”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#749 Oct 2, 2012
RKS wrote:
How do you sleep at night knowing that you scamed a young mother out of her new born baby and gave it away for money?
You sold your baby to a stranger on the internet? Well, I guess it is better than beating it to death like Raye Dawn Smith did.
No Way Jose

Eureka, CA

#750 Oct 4, 2012
the child could not have recieved blows to the somache so severe to kill her and be laying on her back like raye and mike both said she was doing when raye left to pick up the kids for school and check the mail,
No Way Jose

Eureka, CA

#751 Oct 4, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
Your insane. Raye was NEVER abused, in fact, she was the ABUSER in every relationship she ever had and THAT is why Kelsey is DEAD.
Kelsey died because of abuse, and her mother has had documented abuse that is why she ran back home an hid in her mother an fathers bedroom,,,

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#752 Oct 20, 2012
No Way Jose wrote:
the child could not have recieved blows to the somache so severe to kill her and be laying on her back like raye and mike both said she was doing when raye left to pick up the kids for school and check the mail,
Why not? She would be laying the same way Raye Dawn placed her before she left her for her new husband to find.
RKS

AOL

#753 Oct 20, 2012
Laquesha Jefferson PhD wrote:
<quoted text>
I sold my baby to a stranger on the internet? Well, I guess I did make some money on the deal with Ericka. It hurt like hell for 8.5 months so I made approx. 5 grand a month and Ericka got 15 grand total
You are a looser like Ericka Halfwit.
ELH

Portland, OR

#755 Oct 23, 2012
RKS wrote:
<quoted text>You are a looser like Ericka Halfwit.
And you are a nasty skank like Raye dawn Smith. Maybe someday you two can be "roomies" in the graybar hotel.
meekernite

AOL

#756 Oct 29, 2012
RKS wrote:
<quoted text>You are a looser like Ericka Halfwit.
Can some one tell me who is this Halfwit person?
ELH

Portland, OR

#757 Oct 30, 2012
meekernite wrote:
<quoted text>Can some one tell me who is this Halfwit person?

She goes by RKS (Real Kelsey Supporter) she works at that biker bar outside of meeker, I think it's called "The Big Dog"? Te crazy bitch thinks that Raye is INNOCENT!

A REAL PIECE OF WORK.
meekernite

AOL

#758 Oct 30, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
She goes by RKS (Real Kelsey Supporter) she works at that biker bar outside of meeker, I think it's called "The Big Dog"? Te crazy bitch thinks that Raye is INNOCENT!
A REAL PIECE OF WORK.
Those names are not the same. Do you know what you are talking about for you rattle on here all the time like you are insane with the woman that is in prison. Question to you is she your IDOL since you talk about her all the time?
worm

Eureka, CA

#760 Nov 8, 2012
but Kelsey's mommy is not insane,

she was a wonderful loving mother whom Kelsey loved very much,
deservedly so.
RKS

AOL

#761 Nov 17, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
A REAL PIECE OF WORK.
ELH(Ericka L. Halfwit), AMBER the worthless(from motor city) are just sick and they use this site to promote their non profit business to pay them self big bucks for being the CEO and other names they use to get people to give to their foundationsas they call them. NOTHUING BUT SCAMS right Ericka and Amber? Now Ericka has a birthing center in Vancouver, Washington where her and her mate talk young girls out of their babies and then adopts them out for big bucks and pay the mothers a small amout of money and tell them they will take care of the birthing center fee. Real sick ones to use a deceased child as a tool to get people to give them money or talk the little girls out of their babies. In other words PLAIN sick CROOKS. Sue have you ever found out any more information out on Amber or Ericka?
RKS

AOL

#762 Nov 17, 2012
Laquesha Jefferson PhD wrote:
<quoted text>
You sold your baby to a stranger on the internet? Well, I guess it is better than beating it to death like Raye Dawn Smith did.
You sound like you have taken too many pain pills that you get from the internet. You live in fairy land of the evil one? I think it's in your head of being sick to say that you stupid BUTCHer. Question do you help Ericka and Amber in getting them donations for their business so they can pay themself a big salary for being the CEO of a non-profit foundation? Now Ericka knows all the Judges and her man has a biker bar on the canal in Vancouver where they sell stuff and have a birthing center for young mothers. Ericka lives next to a big creek and has these guns she shoots all the time and she has POSTED that her man was rattling the car keys and said lets go eat out and she(the dip) posted I will put the kids in the dog cages until we get back. That's a real sweet mother to lock her kids in dog cages and have loaded guns in the house and she ias on the computer all the time unless she is at her birthing center conning some little girl out of her baby. Just think if you can WHERE does she put her kids when she goes there IN A DOG CAGE?
I am ma-deal with it

Brookings, OR

#763 Nov 18, 2012
they got ray for 'should have known' that her husband was being mean to her baby girl when no one was around,

and yet the abusive liars say that raye did it before mike got home,
yet evidence supports that the child did not receive the blow to the stomach because they both ray and mike testified that she was lying on her back when she left, an expert witness said that a child receiving a blow to the stomach enough to kill her could not physically lay on her back but would be curled up on her side,
and porter admitted that he may have been too rough on her, if he know that raye dawn did it he would not be making it look like he did it,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 33
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tecumseh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Megan Cheek Dates Ugly Guys For Money Aug 20 Megan Cheek is St... 11
Lindsey Harting Stuck Up Cocktail Waitress Aug 18 Grand 1
Kimberly Corley Stuck Up Bia Bia Aug 3 I Hate Kimberly C... 1
Kickapoo McDonalds Aug 2 Ted 4
WARNING!! Jimmy Allen Singleton is a con (Dec '15) Aug 1 tinathompson 2
Corrupt Shawnee Court (Nov '08) Jul 28 steven 88
R I P Ava Randell Bales (Jun '14) Jul '17 Opionsvery 11

Tecumseh Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance