Man severely burned when Toyota ignites

Man severely burned when Toyota ignites

There are 21 comments on the KFOR story from Aug 6, 2010, titled Man severely burned when Toyota ignites. In it, KFOR reports that:

A man with Texas plates and a Texas ID is in critical condition with second and third degree burns covering nearly 70 percent of his body.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFOR.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
For The Record

Texarkana, TX

#21 Aug 17, 2010
anon wrote:
I knew Coke, I'm sorry that he has passed, but all I have to say is Karma hit back with a 2x4 and now my friends no longer have to worry about him harassing them.
I also knew Coke, I remember him helping anyone he could. I remember people taking advantage of him. Borrowing money with no real intentions of ever repaying him and still calling themselves his friend until he said "It's time to start paying me back"! If anyone needs to worry about the karma of a 2x4 it would be all those lazy folk that depended on his generosity to live day to day! It's disgusting to think that you would only consider him a friend as long as he kept filling your open hands! Now he's gone.
So I guess your friends need to get off the couch and find a REAL paying JOB instead of collecting disability money to fund their Big Mac addictions!!! FYI: Laying around and eating yourself to 500lbs should NOT be considered a disability!
It's sad to think he may have left this world not knowing who truly loved him for just being him and not for what he had in his bank account!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tecumseh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Murder of Wanda N. Jackson back in 2004 ? ? (Dec '09) Oct 8 Dude 3
Watson s Auction Services Maud (Jun '13) Sep 26 Bobby 23
Megan Cheek: Dates Ugly Guys For Money Sep '16 Jamie Dundee 13
Tyrone Willis Murder Case (May '09) Aug '16 Danyell 4
Natalie hammons (Apr '16) Aug '16 Curious 2
Trying to locate .......................... Aug '16 StlNative 2
News 15 arrested in motorcycle gang fight - KFOR (Dec '09) Jul '16 Terminator 123

Tecumseh Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tecumseh Mortgages